Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2021, 10:39 AM

8,204 posts, read 3,479,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
I don't. He is a narcissist if he can throw a child, endanger countless people with his driving a weapon and more. He is the selfish human you can be. He cares nothing about anyone but himself. Feel sorry for him? Nope.
Reminds me of my former forced husband. He peppersprayed my daughter in the face when she was around six months old. These types of people don't care about anyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2021, 10:48 AM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Florida has alot of issues that neither party will be able to solve. Florida has had other scary stories over the last decade.

Doodles the Donkey, Ocala, FL.
https://www.ocala.com/article/LK/201...s/604146508/OS

Cannibal attack in Miami, May 2012

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_cannibal_attack

Old 06-06-2021, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
No joke. And sadly they often have to deal with a judicial system that often lets the perps walk free. Just look at Casey Anthony or Bryan Patrice.
I've said it before. There are issues in Florida for which neither D or R is solving. Florida is a corrupt state.

Old 06-06-2021, 10:52 AM

10,443 posts, read 4,030,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
I don't. He is a narcissist if he can throw a child, endanger countless people with his driving a weapon and more. He is the selfish human you can be. He cares nothing about anyone but himself. Feel sorry for him? Nope.
Yeah, I wonder why the left don't demand more background checks and safety measures be in place for operating a vehicle considering more people get killed by reckless driving as well as drive up insurance costs for bad driving and car thefts.

Old 06-06-2021, 10:56 AM

10,443 posts, read 4,030,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I've said it before. There are issues in Florida for which neither D or R is solving. Florida is a corrupt state.
What do you expect in a state that is considered the winter wonderland for many very wealthy and influential people throughout the world? They make damn sure that the laws in the state are designed to protect them. I remember watching them put up red light cameras on my old street I grew up with but then a girl got caught running the red light and it was discovered she was a local politician's daughter or grand daughter, they used the "it's illegal to record minors without the parent's consent" to throw the video out of evidence and eventually turn off all the red light cameras. Only time a camera is on now is on the tolls where they will read the license plate and not record who is driving.

Old 06-06-2021, 11:08 AM

14,951 posts, read 9,790,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBideon View Post
Is there any reason this man needs to still be alive?
I'll get back to you on that...

Old 06-06-2021, 01:33 PM

3,040 posts, read 4,998,632 times
Quote:
“You can’t throw a baby at us and expect us to treat you with kid gloves,” Indian River County Sheriff Eric Flowers said in a statement.
Glad the baby is ok. I suspect this guy goes over some bumpy roads on the way to jail.

Old 06-06-2021, 03:44 PM

18,489 posts, read 9,151,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Florida as usual.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
Typical day in Florida.
Typical day in the USA.

Old 06-06-2021, 03:58 PM

23,965 posts, read 15,063,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Look at what cops have to deal with on a daily basis, all the while being demonized by the Left.

There needs to be more of an emphasis on obeying police instructions. Instead, the police are being weakened. The liberals in my county just came out with a new rule that cops cannot give chase for a variety of instances, including misdemeanor offenses that led to violence. And of course routine traffic stops.
Many towns have had that rule about car chases for a long time.The rule usually occurs after the cop car is in a bad collision killing the cop and a carload of people at a signal light chasing some idiot.

Old 06-06-2021, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
What do you expect in a state that is considered the winter wonderland for many very wealthy and influential people throughout the world? They make damn sure that the laws in the state are designed to protect them. I remember watching them put up red light cameras on my old street I grew up with but then a girl got caught running the red light and it was discovered she was a local politician's daughter or grand daughter, they used the "it's illegal to record minors without the parent's consent" to throw the video out of evidence and eventually turn off all the red light cameras. Only time a camera is on now is on the tolls where they will read the license plate and not record who is driving.
Follow the money. I've been saying it for a while. This is why I don't understand being a partisan very well. Florida is as corrupt as they come. Interestingly, places that have a reputation for alot of partying have alot of corruptions. Louisiana, Florida, Nevada, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies