Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2021, 04:56 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ucd76eyHZY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2021, 05:08 PM

10,097 posts, read 7,767,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
so entire cities have been closed and boarded up.....for years.....burned down....looted

....doesn't count
No, dems have convenient short term memories. Hypocrites.

Old 06-06-2021, 05:50 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021...the-civil-war/

The absolute clownery tha

t is the mainstream media.
sure, pooper..

Six decades ago, shots rained down on Congress

hat tip:BOSIAD2

Old 06-06-2021, 06:06 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,412,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Frankly, I'd love to stand you up in front of the NCAAP national meeting and have you say that and reference the civil rights movement while doing so.

Would be hilarious.

Next we'd send you over to the Japanese Americans association and have you lecture them about the internment camps, you'd be a laugh riot.

Just stop. Your knowledge of history seems to have holes in it bigger than the ones in Trumps head.
You don’t seem to realize that 1/6 was the only American attempt to violently topple the elected political leadership of the USA, since the civil war. It stemmed from the same basic setup, which was the refusal of a substantial percentage of the population to accept the outcome of a presidential election. It was a pretty sad and pathetic attempt, but that doesn’t change the facts of what if was.

Old 06-06-2021, 06:24 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,523,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
You don’t seem to realize that 1/6 was the only American attempt to violently topple the elected political leadership of the USA, since the civil war. It stemmed from the same basic setup, which was the refusal of a substantial percentage of the population to accept the outcome of a presidential election. It was a pretty sad and pathetic attempt, but that doesn’t change the facts of what if was.
Pretty sure it was the only attempt in world history of an unarmed attempt to violently topple a government.

I feel sorry for you guys having to run with this trope because you backed yourselves into the hyperbole corner.

Old 06-06-2021, 06:31 PM

19,840 posts, read 12,102,488 times
They also forgot the mass shooting at a republican baseball practice by a rabid fan of msnbc who held a deep seated hatred of republicans.

Last edited by shadowne; 06-06-2021 at 06:42 PM..

Old 06-06-2021, 06:32 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,308,762 times
Quote:
should I start from the beginning or the end of this ?

Old 06-06-2021, 07:06 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times
Quote:

I'm not sure which is more comical... This false narrative, of the clowns that run with it. I understand the clowns on CNN are paid well to push this fake news. The fact that there are people willing to do it for free is just downright sad. I hope you are at least compensated for pushing this drivel.

Old 06-06-2021, 07:10 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,412,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I'm not sure which is more comical... This false narrative, of the clowns that run with it. I understand the clowns on CNN are paid well to push this fake news. The fact that there are people willing to do it for free is just downright sad. I hope you are at least compensated for pushing this drivel.
Nothing in my post was false. The false narratives are coming from the GOP trying to whitewash and absolve Trump for any wrongdoing again. 1/6 only happened because you excused Trump for every single illegal and improper act he took trying to overturn the election without violence, so he felt no qualms about escalating further.

Old 06-06-2021, 07:15 PM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Nothing in my post was false. The false narratives are coming from the GOP trying to whitewash and absolve Trump for any wrongdoing again. 1/6 only happened because you excused Trump for every single illegal and improper act he took trying to overturn the election without violence, so he felt no qualms about escalating further.
You're a joke. Give it up already.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies