Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2021, 02:25 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,718,414 times

Advertisements

https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...station-random

After you read this ugly story of a monster, for no apparent reason, attacking a woman getting gas in Gardena, scan down the comments until you find this one by HotRedMercury -

Quote:
Imagine a dystopian world where 13% of the population commits over 55% of the violent crime, but has convinced the other 87% that THEY are the problem.
Nobody could have said it better and he has earned a big hand. Sums up our suicidal culture and the sick and twisted Biden administration to a tee.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2021, 03:06 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,307,737 times
if memory serves, it's ~4% of the population that commits 55% of violent crime.

Old 06-07-2021, 03:26 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times
I didn't hear about this huge black man with DD boobs nearly killing a tiny Hispanic woman he didn't know. Isn't that a hate crime?

Oh, wait. He wasn't white. Never mind.

Old 06-07-2021, 03:41 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,501,009 times
So did they catch the savage, and is he now in jail? A speedy trial, attempted murder charge, and the longest sentence possible. I

Old 06-07-2021, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
So did they catch the savage, and is he now in jail? A speedy trial, attempted murder charge, and the longest sentence possible. I
Apparently, yes....

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...ation/2610814/

But he's been in custody before, only to be released. Our suicidal culture is running faster than ever before in the wrong direction. Everything our inept government does in attempt to solve the problem just makes it worse.

Old 06-07-2021, 04:20 PM

18,455 posts, read 7,086,044 times

Facts are nasty, racist little things aren't they?

Old 06-07-2021, 04:24 PM

11,780 posts, read 5,789,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Apparently, yes....

But he's been in custody before, only to be released. Our suicidal culture is running faster than ever before in the wrong direction. Everything our inept government does in attempt to solve the problem just makes it worse.
Need 3 strikes and you're out - 3rd offense is the death penalty - I'm sick of liberals thinking these people can be rehabilitated. Then we house them in prisons and many have more amenities than John Doe who's working 40 hrs a week.

Twitter had an article about how the inmates in Alabama haven't gotten their stimulus check yet. If you are doing time - you deserve nothing!

Old 06-07-2021, 04:43 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,501,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Apparently, yes....

Yup. When you read of these thugs, they are almost always on parole, or released from jail, or released with bail. The liberals are more concerned for criminals than they are their innocent victims.

Sidebar: Where I live, they released a rapist from jail because they were afraid he'd get COVID. That very same day, he went to his rape victim's house, and killed her.

Old 06-07-2021, 05:58 PM

11,780 posts, read 5,789,903 times
We see more and more cases like this and it disgusts me. The good thing is more and more people are coming around - at least near me - in realizing how f-upped this society has become.

Old 06-07-2021, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Yup. When you read of these thugs, they are almost always on parole, or released from jail, or released with bail. The liberals are more concerned for criminals than they are their innocent victims.

Sidebar: Where I live, they released a rapist from jail because they were afraid he'd get COVID. That very same day, he went to his rape victim's house, and killed her.
There just aren't words for that. Instinctively, the reaction is unbelievable. But, sadly, today it isn't....it's just the latest such tragic event in the news.

The main reason for our backward march into complete savagery on our streets is clear....and I'm tempted to go into what would likely be a lengthy half-century history of what brought us to this brink. But I decided to forgo that exercise as it would consume much time and effort to put forth truth that many can't handle. Thus I'm not confident that it would stay up here very long. And my blood pressure, already high from the anger stemming from reading and writing about this story, doesn't need the aggravation from seeing a lot of hard work go up in smoke.

But I think you probably know what I'm talking about as you have lived and viewed the same history for nearly as long, from a very similar healthy perspective.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies