Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2021, 06:08 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,880,244 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan10 View Post
No matter what evidence is presented, haters will find an excuse to invalidate it. Trolls get boring after a while.
So you really don't care that CyberNinjas is illegitimate by the way they handled the audit, you just want the truth to come out? That says a lot... What if they go quiet and there is no proof of fraud?

Old 06-27-2021, 06:09 PM

765 posts, read 298,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I agree. If the Left has nothing to hide then what are they so worried about?

Of course if fraudulent votes are found they will not add up to an upset (WINK).

I'm sure they will find problems in these audits and they will all agree that something has to be done to prevent such issues from happening again but the Left got what they wanted and they are content to let any idea or even evidence of fraud fade away.

What would be crazy is if the audits showed that Trump was cheated but then what? The Left will deny it and the case could be tied up in the courts for years and then what?
For what seems like the millionth time

Audits were already done by the states. This audit is being done by a company that has zero experience doing election audits and the CEO of the company has a very strong opinion of what happened in the election. You don't think that is a cause for concern?

Old 06-27-2021, 06:11 PM

20,125 posts, read 16,144,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
I think everyone should welcome an audit. It will prove that Trump is full of crap or something really did happen. Let's see.
This.

Old 06-27-2021, 06:14 PM

5,859 posts, read 3,295,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12-stringer View Post
Arizona Revised Statutes provide that an automatic recount will only be performed if the margin of victory is lower than 0.1%. Biden's margin was 0.3%.

A so-called audit performed incompetently will provide nothing that has any credibility. I don't feel the need to refer to a site supporting my claim of incompetence since such evidence of so abundant.
What if there was fraud to get to the 0.3%? BTW I am not saying there was. Why would it be a bad thing to make sure it was on the level?

Old 06-27-2021, 06:19 PM

15,821 posts, read 6,527,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I agree. If the Left has nothing to hide then what are they so worried about?
Fraud. Also true of anybody with an ounce of integrity.

Old 06-27-2021, 06:41 PM

7,908 posts, read 3,450,203 times
I know you think starting a thread like this helps to discredit the audit and anyone who supports it but to me it makes it look like it's making you nervous.

Old 06-27-2021, 06:43 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,624,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
And yet, the Dems will continue to insist that there is no evidence of fraud or even inadvertent inaccuracy and that the 2020 election was the purest election in the history of the universe.
So what? Republicans have done the same.

Republican Georgia officials never found enough vote fraud to affect the outcome of the election in that state.

35 voter fraud cases in Georgia turned over for prosecution:
https://www.albanyherald.com/news/35...5984dfaf1.html

Last edited by StillwaterTownie; 06-27-2021 at 07:02 PM..

Old 06-27-2021, 06:46 PM

57,233 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Stop being stupid.. they would not listen to all those who had plenty of evidence and were too afraid to hear it . The judges said it had no standing and never even had a hearing to look at the evidence. There was plenty of evidence. The left intimidated many judges with their bullying style . They threaten everyone who goes against them . We know how dirty they are. They went after Guiliani because they are looking to bully and keep people afraid to go against the mob democrats.

Justice Thomas, Alito, and Gorsuch wanted to have a hearing .Thomas said it was inexplicable not to have a hearing. Because Barrette and Kavanaugh felt the wrath recently by the left they refused to go against the mob for fear of retaliation on their family and themselves. The dems are dirty filthy players and they know it. Guiliani wasn't afraid so they went after him to try to bully him also. I would be so ashamed to be called a democrat because how sick they are.
The Texas lawsuit was just a cut and paste of many of the prior lawsuits, all generalities and short on facts. Please explain why Texas needed to file a lawsuit about Michigan, Arizona and the other states. It was doomed to fail.

Old 06-27-2021, 06:57 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,624,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I'm not scared. Alex Jones interviewed Lindell on Sunday and even Jones sounded just very hopeful and not 100% convinced that Lindell and his experts on packet captures will lead to anything when they have a big get together later this summer to present their massive findings. He wants everybody to come, most of all elected state officials and Fox News. Anyway, don't count on the U. S. Supreme Court to overturn the election in August, because the court is on vacation then.

Old 06-27-2021, 07:03 PM

13,011 posts, read 13,038,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan10 View Post
No matter what evidence is presented, haters will find an excuse to invalidate it.
I find this statement quite ironic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies