Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2021, 10:48 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,205,611 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan10 View Post
You don't see a problem with the routers for the election should being used by the Sheriff's department?!

Bottom line, the Legislature has plenary authority over the election. The routers and passwords must be handed over to the State Legislature.
Then the state legislature has to take the people with the passwords to court. The county doesn't have them, she SOS doesn't have them, Dominion does. You can ask all day for me to turn over something that I don't have and there is no way that I could even if I wanted to.

Old 06-28-2021, 10:49 AM

2,828 posts, read 824,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voebe View Post
Yes, that's exactly what they're doing - denying the legitimacy of Biden's win, demonizing the voting process, and then defending both the crimes like the Capitol insurrection, and also the bias and incompetent of the Arizona recount.
How is possibly proving election fraud a threat to democracy?

Old 06-28-2021, 10:53 AM

57,269 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyfinestbxtf View Post
Again, not a single affidavit was under any form of an investigation. Not one. That is factual. When you sign onto an affidavit you are signing it under the penalty of perjury. This is not complicated. An affidavit under law is evidence. Whatever the claim made in an affidavit is, I’m arguing that an affidavit is evidence. A person coming up to me about a crime in progress is evidence. What the end result of that evidence shows is another argument. I hardly believe a significant amount of affidavits are in regards to dirty looks. There are legitimate affidavits that were never investigated. As I said, there is more evidence in this affidavits than there was of Trump Russia collusion, yet that was thoroughly investigated by a team of lawyers and prosecutors and after $45 million later, there turned out to be no evidence of Trump Russia collusion.
Yes they were, like I indicated even the lawyer for the Trump campaign agreed to throw out all the online
affidavits and many of the others were complaints about process or feeling threatened. The lawsuit wasn't about fraud it was regarding irregularities, the affidavits regarding process were in fact explained.
Quote:
The poll-watcher affidavits, however, primarily contained anecdotes of people feeling threatened or excluded at the ballot-counting center along with reports that workers were fixing ballots in ways that state officials have explained are standard.

In the lawsuit heard Thursday in Arizona, a judge also expressed concern about the way that the Trump campaign was gathering evidence.

Judge Daniel Kiley struck from the record hundreds of declarations the Trump campaign had gathered from people who filled out an online form soliciting voter irregularities.

Mr. Langhofer, the lawyer representing Mr. Trump, said the campaign had removed any declarations it believed unreliable and had put security measures in place to prevent automated bots from filling out the form—including a measure designed to test whether a computer user is human.

“How is that a reliable process of gathering evidence?” said Judge Kiley, later adding, “The fact that you can’t disprove what’s asserted doesn’t mean what’s asserted is in fact true.”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...nt/ar-BB1aZ2QK

Old 06-28-2021, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12-stringer View Post
Arizona Revised Statutes provide that an automatic recount will only be performed if the margin of victory is lower than 0.1%. Biden's margin was 0.3%.

A so-called audit performed incompetently will provide nothing that has any credibility. I don't feel the need to refer to a site supporting my claim of incompetence since such evidence of so abundant.
Because you say so? How about providing some proof of your claim.

Old 06-28-2021, 10:57 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,633,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan10 View Post
You just make stuff up or are you listening to Q? Shows your desperation and that you have no idea what you're talking about.

The ultraviolet light is being used to examine the ink, no look for bamboo. Inkjet, lazerjet and pen ink flores differently.

Mail-in ballots with no folds are a legitimate problem.

Stop listening to Q. Q is a conspiracy theorist.
If there is no difference between mail in ballots and ballots used on election day at polling stations, then there may be no way to tell them apart.

Old 06-28-2021, 11:01 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,205,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
If there is no difference between mail in ballots and ballots used on election day at polling stations, then there may be no way to tell them apart.
Yep, and some mail in ballots have to be transferred to a new ballot due to tears or stains that would interfere with the scanning machines.

Old 06-28-2021, 11:11 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,717,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Yep, and some mail in ballots have to be transferred to a new ballot due to tears or stains that would interfere with the scanning machines.
how the hell is that legal

Old 06-28-2021, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
Because of all the new voting laws being passed in many states. Some of these laws will deter people from voting if the hassle factor gets too high. So more voters will be needed to offset those who don't or can't deal with the new hassles.
Big frickin deal! You mean these same people most of whom took a test to get a driver license are too lazy to get their picture taken?

Old 06-28-2021, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Funny how everything Trump said during his presidency, the left tried to debunk and call him a liar. But everything Trump said has been found to be true now...EVERYTHING.

Trump has said over and over how the left cheated. That too will be proven no matter how the left try to make us believe otherwise. I put so much more faith in what Trump says than anything the dems say.

The dems are incapable of pretty much anything honest. All they are known for is lying, denying and being hypocrites.
The left will cheat, lie and steal to win any election then deny all of it, they can't be trusted.

Old 06-28-2021, 11:22 AM

33,531 posts, read 37,136,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Libs can't handle the truth....it scares the hell out of them.
ReTrumplicans wouldn't know the truth if it was string them in the face. Trump has conditioned them to lie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies