Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2021, 08:54 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,630,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
As the audit fieldwork has been completed and observations are being finalized, one of the new findings leaked today is that there were 200k missing ballots, or 200k more votes than ballots. We can use our imagination for the root cause of this and how 200k more votes happened then ballots? Dominion? Honest mistake of counting votes twice?

The results of this audit are going to be very interesting to hear in the next coupe weeks.
But Former Republican attorney general of Arizona, Grant Woods has said the audit is a “kangaroo audit” being run by “some real nutcases.” So why should I trust whatever the results are of the audit? No wonder another audit is being considered.

Last edited by StillwaterTownie; 06-13-2021 at 09:05 PM..

Old 06-13-2021, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
I see dead people.
I see too many lively clowns.

Old 06-13-2021, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
Maricopa County elections are rigged, no question in my mind.
There sure is a question in my mind. 200k ballots missing? Trump supporters insist the vote fraud was quite massive in Maricopa County. If so, the leaked news would be about the exciting discovery that Trump is ahead in the vote audit by 200k votes!

Old 06-13-2021, 09:40 PM

18,725 posts, read 7,604,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
I see Chinese people writing on bamboo paper that got spit back out by the voting machines.
Don't forget the Russians Russians Russians.

Old 06-13-2021, 10:01 PM

18,725 posts, read 7,604,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
As the audit fieldwork has been completed and observations are being finalized, one of the new findings leaked today is that there were 200k missng ballots, or 200k more votes than ballots.
Got a link or reference to back up this statement?

Old 06-14-2021, 06:02 AM

12,722 posts, read 7,572,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
we don't like liars.
Trump supporters don't like liars?

That is priceless.

Old 06-14-2021, 06:26 AM

23,864 posts, read 24,105,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
That’s because he made it up. And, as usual, a bunch of sheeple commented on it without questioning if it was true.
Making up that someone is making something up to make them look bad only makes you look bad and says nothing whatsoever about them.

Old 06-14-2021, 06:51 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,376,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Making up that someone is making something up to make them look bad only makes you look bad and says nothing whatsoever about them.
So, where's the reporting on this "leaked" claim, then?

Old 06-14-2021, 07:01 AM

23,864 posts, read 24,105,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbrains View Post
Why should anybody pay attention to questionable sources?
A source isn't information. Information is information.

If you're dismissing a source because of some perceived bias, you're refusing information.

Some information is good; some information is bad. You can't know which is which without seeing it, and assuming that you know based on the domain name in your browser is allowing yourself to be underinformed.

I used to be like you and not look at information because of the bias of the source. Then I realized something. Everyone has bias. There's no such thing as an unbiased source, and if you think there is, it's a guarantee that you're believing things which aren't true. Not necessarily because you're being misled, but simply because it isn't possible to get a complete accounting of a thing from a single point of view.

(You're also being misled, but that's not a prerequisite to an outlet providing inaccurate or incomplete information.)

The list of sites I flatly refuse to collect information from is now very, very short. That's not to say that there's value in every single piece of information out there, but you can't know until you look at it.

Some outlets will be less reliable than others, but a less reliable outlet still has some reliability. You have to look at the information, research any questions you have about it and then form a judgement. Simply saying "Oh, that's [Fox|CNN|Breitbart|MSNBC|etc], so it's a lie" not only damages your understanding of a thing, but it normalizes a media structure where the only "accepted" information comes from the people in power. The very people that the media is supposed to be protecting us from. Now take that idea and carry it through to its logical conclusion. It's not a pretty picture.

It's hard to digest news correctly, especially right now. The amount of misinformation flying around from every direction is staggering. Believing that there's any corporate entity you can trust to give you a clear, unbiased and accurate view of an event is about as naive as one can be, right now. Thinking that the bias and falsehoods only come from the other side is intellectual suicide.

Old 06-14-2021, 07:15 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,376,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
A source isn't information. Information is information....
Do you ascribe to Hitchen's Razor or no? I most certainly do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies