Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2021, 12:17 PM

17,620 posts, read 17,674,997 times

Advertisements

I use to love BK but the local franchise is absolutely horrible. I won’t go to BK regardless of any virtue signaling. My choice is because of the type of employees employed at our local BK franchise. The attitude of their employees makes employees at McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Taco Bell, Popeye’s, and KFC seem like 4 star service.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2021, 12:28 PM

18,449 posts, read 8,275,501 times
you know....gay people have a history with chicken

...I don't think they thought this one through...or maybe they did! dunno

Old 06-08-2021, 12:32 PM

2,189 posts, read 1,404,630 times
My local BK was so horrible, I had to send a message to their home site customer service. Haven't set foot back there since.

Our local Chick-Fil-A is outstanding.

Now another reason to continue on.

Old 06-08-2021, 01:09 PM
sub

4,963 posts, read 3,758,571 times
Don't expect much.
I recently tried Burger King's sad excuse for a Chicken sandwich and it was sorely lacking to put it nicely.
I used to enjoy the occasional Whopper but I'm not so sure I'll ever go back now that they're playing these childish games.

Chick-fil-a is a bit of a drive from me but I think I'll go there out of spite at this point.

Old 06-08-2021, 01:16 PM

9,509 posts, read 4,342,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
Woke? Sounds like sweet capitalism to me. Know the market.

The general public doesn't like prejudice and loves chicken sandwiches.

Well, score one for Chick-fil-A then. Their chicken sandwiches are vastly to superior to Burger King's and they aren't prejudiced.

Old 06-08-2021, 01:41 PM

20,343 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
Woke? Sounds like sweet capitalism to me. Know the market.

The general public doesn't like prejudice and loves chicken sandwiches.
Hence the overwhelming popularity of Chick-fil-A

Old 06-08-2021, 03:20 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,555 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Post like these are why people think the above posters( and other like them) dont actually support the things they claim.

Burger King didnt attack CHick Fil a for its beliefs, they simply said they will donate to an organization that helps gay people.

Is this not what yall claimed to actually support ????

Old 06-08-2021, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craftsman82 View Post
Whatever happened to the days when companies stayed completely neutral?!! (as not to risk loosing any customers)
IDK, this argument only works if you indeed hold Chick Fil a to the same standard, which yall dont.

Old 06-08-2021, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
It's funny that you mention that because that is how I predict all of this wokeness will end. A cataclysmic event will happen and our food supply or electrical grid or some other essential need will not be met. This will force people to go back to their basic hierarchy of needs. When you don't know when your next meal is coming you really don't care about political correctness. Just survival of the fittest. Most of these woke theoretical loudmouths will lack the rugged individualism necessary to survive.
Thats a horrible argument to make.

people dont buy chick fil a because they are starving, they buy it because it tastes good to many of them.

I think the chicken sandwich is decent, but it isnt the hype yall make it to be. honestly, I think them getting the food out to you as fast as they do is why people love it so much.

where I live, we have a fast food Restaurant call foosackly's that does the same.

Old 06-08-2021, 03:38 PM

4,905 posts, read 2,057,413 times
I’m not big on boycotts, but I was kind of thinking of a Whopper with cheese today, but after reading this, I’ll pass. Well, just counting me, they lost about $10.00 from me today since I’m not buying a meal from them today or tomorrow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies