Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2021, 11:30 AM

29,823 posts, read 24,913,395 times

Advertisements

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/u...ops+to+zero%29

Looks like they aren't going to get to brag about hitting their vaccination targets. Really sucks that this joke of an administration comes up short, compared to Trump's administration, in every way imaginable. People's trust in this administration, as well as Fauci, has plummeted to unthinkable lows. Fauci even had protesters show up at places he was scheduled to appear. Those emails he wrote did a number on his reputation I guess. I didn't read them, and don't really have much of an opinion on the guy, but there has been a ton of negative talk about him as of late.

Anyways, who in their right mind would trust the OBiden administration? Open borders, open racism, using COVID as a political weapon, creepy comments about and inappropriate touching of little girls... This guy is just plain creepy. I would guess it has caused many to avoid getting the jab, since this administration has been working very hard to push it on people. All the creepy incentives like free beer, and free lap dances aren't making it any more of an attractive sell.

Hey sleepy Joke, here's some free advice for ya... If you want people to do something, don't tell them to do it. Let them make up their owns minds, and don't introduce politics into that decision. You won't like the results. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2021, 11:42 AM

24,500 posts, read 17,239,538 times
Don't worry the media has his back and they will spin it all away for him. They will probably blame the Neanderthal Trumpers for keeping the vaccinated numbers low because they are too dumb to know what is good for them.

Will they ever wake up to realize the mess they are creating? They weaponized the Pandemic with Kamala even saying she would not trust a vaccine made under Trump but now that the big "D" is in charge everything is Ok? Talk about mixed messages.

It is all politics with the Dems, just schemes and dreams while the average citizen gets reamed.

What I do not understand (I actually do) is how Fauci can be deemed a hero by the Left while Trump is branded a fool when they both had the same message, the same approach in the early days of the virus? The thing is in retrospect who was right and who was wrong? One guy knew it came from the lab in Wuhan while the other is still guessing...

Old 06-08-2021, 11:50 AM

2,445 posts, read 1,068,435 times
Another failure for the Democrats!

Old 06-08-2021, 11:55 AM

20,871 posts, read 9,541,930 times
US is on track to fall short of Biden's July 4 vaccine goal
Quote:
Simply put, the current weekly rate of vaccination will not get us to 70% by July 4. With just a month to go until July 4, the current vaccination rate will put the US at somewhere between 67% and 68% of the adult population with at least one dose by Independence Day.
Another great example of the desperation of the right-wingers is that they're bragging about Biden missing his goal by a whopping 2 or 3 percentage points.

Horrors.

And frankly, as long as it's mostly anti-vaccination right-wing Trumpers who are refusing to get vaccinated, that's fine with me.

Old 06-08-2021, 11:56 AM

10,105 posts, read 7,771,136 times
What really upsets me is his lack of getting in front of the press and answering questions without a teleprompter or knowing the questions up front. Answer to the opposing media. He is not capable and he doesn't know any answers and we're supposed to be ok with his lack of being in front of us and explaining his policies. We have questions. It would be nice to get answers and not from Psaki. she's making crap up and protecting Corrupt Biden and callamma.

They aren't being held accountable to us and that's ok?

Old 06-08-2021, 12:00 PM

34,232 posts, read 18,584,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
US is on track to fall short of Biden's July 4 vaccine goal

Another great example of the desperation of the right-wingers is that they're bragging about Biden missing his goal by a whopping 2 or 3 percentage points.

Horrors.

And frankly, as long as it's mostly anti-vaccination right-wing Trumpers who are refusing to get vaccinated, that's fine with me.
You, the Media, Fauci and the Democrats have absolutely NO credibility. None.

Old 06-08-2021, 12:02 PM

20,871 posts, read 9,541,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Now what, exactly, did that have to do with anything I posted? Nothing.

If you make a goal of 70% of something by a certain date, and you only get to 67% or 68%, you have still done pretty good.

Old 06-08-2021, 12:03 PM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid...s-unvaccinated

https://www.newsminer.com/news/alask...82e1170b8.html

At this point in time, I'm ready to call it a corrective mechanism. Joe Biden didn't make it a political issue, they did. My sympathy is reserved for those medical professionals whose time ad energy they will be wasting.

Old 06-08-2021, 12:04 PM

3,989 posts, read 6,577,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
That's a strong statement considering the OP's ridiculous rant, followed by someone who actually read the article and presented the supposed "failure". Is the 2-3% really throwing you off?

Old 06-08-2021, 12:11 PM

5,581 posts, read 2,309,310 times
Quote:

If you make a goal of 70% of something by a certain date, and you only get to 67% or 68%, you have still done pretty good.

Exactly. An example of a goal that fails badly is the goal of Mexico paying for the wall. If Mexico paid for most of the wall then it wouldn't be such a huge failure. But if Mexico paid zero for the wall and US taxpayers paid for the entire price of the wall, then that's a huge failure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies