Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2021, 05:14 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,983,158 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I never thought I would ever see the day when a "nice older lady" would disapprove of someone for displaying a U.S. flag!
The left run media has a huge effect on people. Just look at our country right now and what the media has done to us. It only gets worse from here.

Get a gun and stand by.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2021, 05:22 PM

37,972 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
The Biden admin must have performed studies that showed their voters are ignorant and superficial as hell. Chances are most Dem voters are unaware of the common knowledge that BLM founders said publicly that they are "trained Marxists." Biden's admin must know that their empty headed voters think BLM is just good people who care about the lives and well being of black people.

Old 06-08-2021, 05:25 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
the poor, delicate thing is also, not surprisingly, a NYSlimes editorial board member.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0006AF8F0977D7
The American flag is a threat to Communists.. yeah, I get it.

Old 06-08-2021, 05:32 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Sadly, overt, fervent patriotism has now become strongly associated with the Trumpian school of intolerance. I'd imagine if the flag were in presented other colors or even toned down, the response would be more neutral or even favorable.
I have an American flag in front of my home.. there are many American flags on many houses..is that a threat too?

After 9/11 the American flag was everywhere.. hung on bridges, homes, businesses.

Today there are two car dealerships with the biggest American flags I have every seen. I am talking gigantic.

Huge American flag in front of Perkins. Flags on cars, trucks like never before..proud Americans and the symbol of freedom is the American flag.God Bless America

Old 06-08-2021, 06:01 PM

25,747 posts, read 18,818,821 times
I'm sure if they were dozens of rainbow flags, or BLM flags, or antifa flags, or ISIS flags rather than US flags, she would have gotten the warm fuzzies rather than being disturbed. Hopefully she can make it through this tragedy and not have nightmares and PTSD for the next ten years. Moron.

Old 06-08-2021, 06:20 PM

7,931 posts, read 9,156,295 times
Next time she comes out to Long Island around Memorial Day, she should visit Calverton and Pinelawn National Cemeteries. All those flags would cause her to have a stroke.

Old 06-08-2021, 06:44 PM

50,298 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkJuice View Post
It sucks. She’s wrong for what she said.

But every-time I see a huge Truck with American flags. I assume he’s ready to run me off the road and throw a beer at me…

But looks can be deceiving.
That's just as stupid as what she said. Sometimes I loathe inner city mall dwellers that haven't seen the Country and how it works.

Old 06-08-2021, 06:49 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,106,096 times
I tried to tell ya in my thread yesterday they are comin' for ya.....

Get Ready.

Old 06-08-2021, 06:56 PM

3,734 posts, read 5,774,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
the poor, delicate thing is also, not surprisingly, a NYSlimes editorial board member.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0006AF8F0977D7
That scolding tone employed by the NYSlimes board member, is something I first learned to recognize, decades back, when I (and several other people) got calls from a certain country which now would appear to see itself as having bought control of the World. In incomprehensible "Idiomatic English", the person scolded me for not mailing-in my Amex payment on time (I had, actually), and wanted a check number, etc. (That didn't happen).

But anyway, that TONE.... that certain way of BULLYING... is being learned by those who (perhaps unwittingly) are doing the bidding of that country. It was the first time that we'd heard anything like that, from someone representing a large entity. It was like the kind of angry-&-anxious snippiness you'd get, as a defenseless kid, from an abused woman who was also experiencing "that time of month", and who had also just had some candy and a "Cocola" (which she shouldn't have had, because she was now in an state of extreme dysglycemia, on top of her other problems).

And now, we're hearing that tone, coming from USA-based "news" persons, and from personages in government.

Old 06-08-2021, 07:13 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,106,096 times
shaming is the key to their bullying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies