Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2021, 06:10 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times

Advertisements

Biden is destroying the black neighborhood with this defunding the police. Many blacks are being killed , black on black murder including children.. why doesn't BLM care about that? They want to have criminals run rampant in the streets , no bail for offenders,and the black people are so afraid of being in a war zone.

I was in Ga on vacation. The topic between a black man and woman was how crime was out of control and they wanted to leave their neighborhood because they felt unsafe. How many blacks think this? Many!!

I don't see BLM giving money to poor neighborhoods or giving money to blacks who had their businesses burned down. One Marxist leader goes and buys expensive mansions. Not one but 4. Is that helping the blacks?

Biden doesn't care about the destruction these radical groups cause. Kamala started a fund to get them out of jail . Can you imagine the blow back if Trump started a fund to get those flag carrying Trump supporters who milled around taking selfies with the police..all hell would break loose by the corrupt dems.. they can do what they want and accuse Trump of getting two scoops of ice cream . How dare Trump get two scoops.. Ridiculous how they smear Trump with half of the story twisting it to fit their hateful narrative.

Biden doesn't care , only about staying in power so he wrecks the lifes of blacks and tells them he is for them...words are empty. Trump was going to put the Platinum plan to help black neighborhoods..but Biden lies, and his supporters cheated like hell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2021, 06:13 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times
If that’s the way Hunter talks, he learned it in his own home, growing up.

Old 06-09-2021, 06:19 AM

18,449 posts, read 8,275,501 times
in all fairness....it's become a sliding scale....all going in one direction .everything is racist now

...somehow all blacks are the same.....there's no black trash....they can use slurs....and no one else can

Old 06-09-2021, 06:26 AM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
This is classic DO as we say NOT as we do.

What is troubling but sadly expected is the lack of outrage by the media over this latest flap. If this was a Trump kid the media would stop the world from spinning on its axis until the world knew that Trump Jr was a racist and the mob descended on his house and destroyed everything.

When it comes to Hunter, the poor guy is a victim of his drug addiction. There is nothing to see here folks move along.

Old 06-09-2021, 06:31 AM

4,299 posts, read 1,556,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
If that’s the way Hunter talks, he learned it in his own home, growing up.
This is a ridiculous statement.

You can say it about a child, but a fully grown adult? I didn't get my vocabulary or social attitudes as an adult from my parents. They've probably evolved (or devolved in this case) from that point, shaped by experiences and who we surround ourselves with.

I curse often, never heard my parents curse once in their lives.

Old 06-09-2021, 06:31 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,381,866 times
That tears it! I'm never voting for Hunter Biden.

Old 06-09-2021, 06:33 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,381,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbeard View Post
This is a ridiculous statement.

You can say it about a child, but a fully grown adult? I didn't get my vocabulary or social attitudes as an adult from my parents. They've probably evolved (or devolved in this case) from that point, shaped by experiences and who we surround ourselves with.

I curse often, never heard my parents curse once in their lives.

Of course it's ridiculous, just more BDS.

Old 06-09-2021, 06:37 AM

2,499 posts, read 3,405,402 times
Hunter Biden's business dealings -- China, the Ukraine --using dear ol' dad's political clout, is the problem. The lack of good character, while disappointing, is simply one more hypocrisy where if it had been Ivanka or Jared, the NY Times and liberal activists would have been all over it.

Hunter Biden's $83,000/month Burisma Ukraine job. What does the NY Times or Washington Post do about that? Ignore it....

Old 06-09-2021, 06:39 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,248,946 times
For every single liberal who who posts their inane "I didn't know Hunter was running?" or "Good thing I didn't vote for him" asides ...... when you vote for the HEAD of a crime family ..... you vote for EVERY member of that crime family. You own them one and all. Hunter learned all of it at Daddy's knee.

Old 06-09-2021, 06:43 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
So what?

I've pointed out that we nominated Biden precisely because of his appeal to the right-wing - he's senile, a little creepy, may be a little racist, and a little incoherent. He's a Democratic candidate that right-wingers can identify with. And it worked - we won Georgia and Arizona. No complaint from me whatsoever. Whatever the hell his son is up to, is not something I care one bit.

So the Democrats are now right wingers?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies