Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2021, 08:49 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,381,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
IMO Hunter's use of the N word was mocking and ridiculing blacks and being condescending. I have never uttered that word, nor the other variant. I just do not see how people can just blow off what hunter did as normal.
Oh, I'm not saying it's "normal" for a 40 something to say it.

*I* would certainly never do it myself.

I won't attempt to read Hunter's mind regarding his intent when he used the word. I'm just referring to (relatively) common usage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2021, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
The saddest thing about this story is the fact that the 'Daily Mail' is way better at covering real news than any American embarrassment for "news".
This is "real news", eh? This is TMZ crap.

Old 06-09-2021, 08:53 AM

5,150 posts, read 3,760,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Yep, let's not forget the things Joe Biden has said and done against minorities in this country.
Three hots and a cot. What is wrong widdat? C'mon man.

Old 06-09-2021, 08:57 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,088,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
This is "real news", eh? This is TMZ crap.

Yes, but by today's standards? Had Trump or any of his associates used such language, you people would cry bloody murder if it wasn't wall-to-wall.

It's not just this story though - the 'Daily Mail' actually does better at covering actual news than any embarrassment in America which pawns itself off as "news".

Old 06-09-2021, 08:57 AM

2,498 posts, read 3,405,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Hunter Biden used the n-word multiple times in conversation with his white, $845-per-hour lawyer, his texts messages reveal.

The shocking texts may prove embarrassing for his father President Joe Biden, who just last week gave a speech decrying racism on the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre, and has sought to portray racial justice as a top priority for his administration.
prediction: msm will ignore.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ages-show.html

Oh my.

I finally read the entire thing in the daily mail link.

Joe Biden the Puppet - barely managing at puppet level

Nothing but hypocrisy and gaslighting from liberals.

Nancy Pelosi, Ilhan Omar, Maxine Waters -- they don't want to miss out on being the center of attention as they grandstand about the astounding racist remarks from the Bidens?

The silence from the liberal politicians is conspicuous. They are desperately trying to remain under the radar.

Old 06-09-2021, 08:59 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
The n-word with an "a" at the end is typically not an example of racism - cultural appropriation maybe.

The n-word with an "r" at the end is typically racist.

Go to your local city high school and you'll likely hear kids of many (all?) races referring to each other similar to the first reference, NOT the 2nd.
this girl was kicked out of college having used the a-at-the-end form at the age of 15. many such cases.

https://nypost.com/2020/12/29/white-...eo-resurfaces/

Old 06-09-2021, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Yes, but by today's standards? Had Trump or any of his associates used such language, you people would cry bloody murder if it wasn't wall-to-wall.
As another poster said, if it was Tiffany, I'd be saying the exact same thing. Different rules for the kids that willingly jump into positions affiliated with the White House or the Trump Campaign.

Quote:
It's not just this story though - the 'Daily Mail' actually does better at covering actual news than any embarrassment in America which pawns itself off as "news".
If you say so, I'm not a follower of Daily Mail. THIS article is TMZ crap.

Old 06-09-2021, 09:03 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:

it's hilarious watching the LWNJs frantically trying to minimize this when you know they would have shrieked loud enough to crumble mt. everest had donald trump jr., for instance, done the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
IMO Hunter's use of the N word was mocking and ridiculing blacks and being condescending. I have never uttered that word, nor the other variant. I just do not see how people can just blow off what hunter did as normal.
ask a left-wing hypocrite, they can provide assistance. plenty of them right on this thread.

Old 06-09-2021, 09:03 AM

6,385 posts, read 2,710,079 times
Quote:
Oh, I'm not saying it's "normal" for a 40 something to say it.

*I* would certainly never do it myself.

I won't attempt to read Hunter's mind regarding his intent when he used the word. I'm just referring to (relatively) common usage.
I guess I am just out of touch. I wasn't aware of how (relatively) common the use of this word was.

I guess "Relative" is the key term here. Since Hunder is a relative of Biden, people will make excuses for him.

But this isn't one-sided. If the roles were switched and this was Donald Jr., the ones making excuses for Hunter would be on a witchhunt for Donald Jr. The bigger difference is that instead of there basically being media silence on Hunter, it would be all over the news if it was Donald Jr.

Old 06-09-2021, 09:06 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,020,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Hunter Biden used the n-word multiple times in conversation with his white, $845-per-hour lawyer, his texts messages reveal.

The shocking texts may prove embarrassing for his father President Joe Biden, who just last week gave a speech decrying racism on the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre, and has sought to portray racial justice as a top priority for his administration.
prediction: msm will ignore.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ages-show.html
What I'm seeing is them shrugging it off. He isn't President.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies