Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2021, 09:45 AM

574 posts, read 299,369 times

Advertisements

She's the gift that keeps on giving to the GOP. What a train wreck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2021, 09:57 AM

2,486 posts, read 1,419,665 times
Many people are just mad that she and Biden won and now THEY ARE IN CHARGE' to do as they like....stop crying

Old 06-12-2021, 10:01 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr78609 View Post
Many people are just mad that she and Biden won and now THEY ARE IN CHARGE' to do as they like....stop crying
DAMN, should have thought about this in January 2017, then nobody would have the right to complain....

Old 06-12-2021, 10:24 AM

5,267 posts, read 4,182,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Choice (b) is correct.

As I said earlier, Democrats MUST be able to lie, divert, and change the subject, to keep the truth from their subjects. Answering questions honestly is the LAST thing they dare to do. Someone who can't effectively lie, is the last person they want to have in a high-level public position.

Now the Democrats are finding that they have TWO such stumblebums in the most prominent roles in their administration, with no effective way of getting rid of them.

Houston, they have a problem....!
I see Pelosi looking in the mirror and evilly whispering.....now’s my chance!!!!

Old 06-13-2021, 08:30 AM

10,032 posts, read 9,507,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
“I haven’t been to the border. I haven’t been to Europe either”

Wtf!?
Hey give credit. It seems once she solves the southern border crisis, she is going to solve our border crisis we have with Europe.

Old 06-13-2021, 08:32 AM

10,457 posts, read 4,040,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
With Kamala Harris' stuttering, stumbling answers to questions from CNN about why she hasn't gone to the border in months after being appointed in charge, it is starting to dawn on the Democrats that they are in real trouble. Even the White House is distancing themselves from her performance on a trip to Guatemala where she seemed shockingly unprepared to give even routine answers to routine questions.

Harris was supposed to be the Democrats' safe backup to a nearly 80-year-old President whose faculties have been declining, able to step in and pick up where Joe Biden kept slipping.

But now they are starting to realize that Harris is even less able than Biden, to field tough questions and dodge around the truth as Democrats so often need to.

The problem is not so much that she can't answer direct questions about why the administration is doing what it's doing. All Democrats are unable to answer them, because the truth makes them look bad, and has for years. But Harris seems unable to even put up the usual ducking, dodging, and subject changing that most Democrats practice as a matter of course.

Are spokesmen like Jen Psaki the only thing standing between the Biden admin and catastrophe?

---------------------------------

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/08/polit...der/index.html

Administration officials perplexed by Harris' border answers

By Nikki Carvajal, Kate Sullivan, Dana Bash, Phil Mattingly and Jeremy Diamond, CNN
Updated 2:50 PM ET, Tue June 8, 2021

(CNN)Vice President Kamala Harris endured a rocky first foreign trip since taking office, with sources telling CNN her two-day swing through Mexico and Guatemala left some administration officials quietly perplexed about what they perceive as her bumpy answers to questions about whether she will go to the US-Mexico border.

Several sources say there was a real hope inside the White House that Harris' first trip abroad would be a success, and worry that what looked like ill-prepared answers to that inevitable question would overshadow it.

The response came during an interview with NBC's Lester Holt that aired Tuesday in which Harris was pressed about the fact that she hasn't yet visited the US-Mexico border.
"At some point, you know, we are going to the border," Harris said in the interview. "We've been to the border. So this whole, this whole, this whole thing about the border. We've been to the border. We've been to the border."
Holt responded: "You haven't been to the border."

"I, and I haven't been to Europe. And I mean, I don't -- I don't understand the point that you're making," Harris said with a nervous laugh.
This is what happens when you use Affirmative Action to hire someone for the job. Might be the right color or gender but not necessarily right for the job.

Old 06-13-2021, 08:37 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
Frick and Frack(B1den and Harris) Can't answer questions, and they can't do Squat.

Libs will defend these 2 imbeciles.

What Border Crisis???? Pfff. Foolish Morons.

Old 06-13-2021, 08:41 AM

43,106 posts, read 18,269,535 times
I totally understood her.

She compares the border crossings to a European vacation.

I wonder why AOC hasn't ranted on her yet. AOC was quick to visit the border under Trump and lament how the illegals were being treated even though she was looking at an empty lot and saw virtual crowds of ill treated illegals.

Old 06-13-2021, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post

I wonder why AOC hasn't ranted on her yet. AOC was quick to visit the border under Trump and lament how the illegals were being treated even though she was looking at an empty lot and saw virtual crowds of ill treated illegals.
Because on January 20th, 2021 concentration camps became country clubs and children in cages seem to just disappear.

Old 06-13-2021, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post

Come on be fair, AOC is busy in Puerto Rico helping Abuela repair her home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies