Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2021, 11:46 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,153,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Historically adultery would have been considered justification for murdering a man or beating your wife. A woman's reputation or manner of dress or where a bouts justifications for her rape. And lets not forget what ones skin color or culture historically justified various abuses. Not so long ago just being homosexual was justification for a good beat down.
And..... ? How does that change what I said?

Old 06-15-2021, 11:53 AM

36,522 posts, read 30,847,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
And..... ? How does that change what I said?
It doesn't change what you said. Just pointing out that attitudes change over time. Why would this not as homosexuality and transgenders, etc. are becoming more and more acceptable in our society.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2021, 12:03 PM

22,216 posts, read 21,667,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
It doesn't change what you said. Just pointing out that attitudes change over time. Why would this not as homosexuality and transgenders, etc. are becoming more and more acceptable in our society.
You seem to struggle with the simple idea that acceptance of another's sexuality, isn't a green light to sexual predation.

The ones who aren't accepting, are those that would deceive another person into sex acts that violates their sexulaity.

No disclosure is just the same as saying there is a free grope, which is sexual assault. Think about it.... under what other circumstances would one person be able to touch another's genitals, against that person's say so, without it being an offence? - only one, when a transgender keeps vital information that may compromises another's sexuality.... they actually get a free grope!

Old 06-15-2021, 12:05 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,884,808 times
The fact is it should be the individual's responsibility to determine the qualifications of their sexual partner, not government's.

However, such a sudden discovery by someone does mitigate responsibility for the murder. If he'd killed him on the first blow I'd let him off.

Before having sex with someone for the first time, don't trust, do verify.

Of course we only have the murderers statement of the events leading up to the murder. Stating he didn't know this not particularly effiminate looking man was a man is a bit beyond credible.

Old 06-15-2021, 12:58 PM

13,246 posts, read 7,304,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
This is not a debate about transgenderism in general and debating it would be off topic. It is strictly about whether a transgendered individual has an obligation to disclose their status prior to sexual activity.

One of the arguments in the date rape of inebriated individuals is that they were incapable of fully consenting to the sexual activity they engaged in, this includes if they agreed to say oral sex and it morphs into coitus. Additionally, it is considered rape if they agree to sex with one person and instead a different person pretending to be that person has sex with them (true case). So, how is it different if in the below instance when a man thought he was consenting to sex with a woman and it turns out to be a man?

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/virgi...fter-catfished

This had an extremely bad outcome. There are going to be people that claim this is a hate crime to which I say absolute bullcrap. I am not excusing the murder, but as far as I am concerned the guy was sexually assaulted. He did not consent to having a biological male perform oral sex on him, which is very clear from his visceral reaction when he did find out. I do not think he should prosecuted any differently than other rape victims who have returned after they were safe and killed their rapist. The non-consensual sexual activity needs to considered a mitigating factor.
There could be a few cases of date rape you describe above do you have any links to those actual stories? A few past girl friends in my past told me stories of being date raped before I met them. Both were on dates that once in a position where there was some intimacy the male forced the situation into full sex. These were back in the 1990's and in one case she went to the school to complain where a consoler called her mother it was a case of "Bad Sex". The liking to she was inexperienced in sex and took the experience as rape.

She quit collage went back home had a few years of weekly counseling did finish her collage nearby her parents home. The other one was similar where kissing in a back seat turned into forced sex she did report it to the police but dropped the charges after a 30 minute interview with a male police officer who grilled her about 2-3 beers she had.

Forcing sex on someone who is passed out drunk is rape there is no question about that I don't really understand how in this case a man who committed 2nd degree murder has any defense. He returned and killed the man out of anger, and revenge "eye for an eye". I would not agree that a woman who did the same as he did should be able to claim self defense.

Last edited by kell490; 06-15-2021 at 01:40 PM..

Old 06-15-2021, 01:17 PM

The fact is his story he didn't know his victim was a man is both good for his defense of criminal charges and his street rep. We're taking the word of the accused as gospel. Let him off and it's open season on trannies which may be what some on here want.

I'd like to see what "Angie" looked like.

Old 06-15-2021, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
The fact is his story he didn't know his victim was a man is both good for his defense of criminal charges and his street rep. We're taking the word of the accused as gospel. Let him off and it's open season on trannies which may be what some on here want.

I'd like to see what "Angie" looked like.
Open season on straight males by transgender has been around for a long time - somehow instead of being viewed as predation, it gets turned into a running joke, the stuff of song and comedy.

But I guess that's what rape enablers want.

Old 06-15-2021, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
Open season on straight males by transgender has been around for a long time - somehow instead of being viewed as predation, it gets turned into a running joke, the stuff of song and comedy.

But I guess that's what rape enablers want.
Have you been seduced by a tranny?

How exactly have trannies endangered me?

Old 06-15-2021, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Have you been seduced by a tranny?

How exactly have trannies endangered me?
Nope.... not that I'm aware of.

If you haven't been sexually assaulted by one, I guess it's not a problem for you - file it "under hasn't happened to me, so don't care".

Old 06-15-2021, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
Nope.... not that I'm aware of.

If you haven't been sexually assaulted by one, I guess it's not a problem for you - file it "under hasn't happened to me, so don't care".
What are the statistics on this matter of utmost concern?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies