Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2021, 11:36 AM

19,394 posts, read 6,446,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
highly doubtful. it'll just be ignored by those that would be embarrassed by it, and that includes the dim-controlled msm. so it will go nowhere.
Probably why it was reported on FOX. The liberal media hopes the fact that we have an antisemitic congressperson who actively despises this country will fade away.....

Last edited by Rachel976; 06-10-2021 at 12:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2021, 11:58 AM

38,979 posts, read 27,367,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Omar, another "Squad" gift that keeps on giving

Fair warning: It's a Fox News link so grab a Depends if you need to.

"Rep. Ilhan Omar slammed "constant harassment & silencing" from a group of House Democrats in an early-Thursday morning tweet as tensions among some House Democrats over her alleged anti-Semitism exploded out into the open this week.

"Equating the United States and Israel to Hamas and the Taliban is as offensive as it is misguided," the group of Democrats, said of Omar. The signers of the statement included Reps. Brad Schneider, D-Ill.; Brad Sherman, D-Calif.; Josh Gottheimer, D-N.J.; Jake Auchincloss, D-Mass.; and Ted Deutch, D-Fla.

"Ignoring the differences between democracies governed by the rule of law and contemptible organizations that engage in terrorism at best discredits one’s intended argument and at worst reflects deep-seated prejudice," the group added....."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...m-islamophobic
I don't think she can survive without talking about race, her religion, or other people's religion.

Old 06-10-2021, 12:26 PM

I only wish more that just 11 House Democrats had the guts to call out the antisemitic, anti-American serving in Congress....but it’s a start.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ilhan-o...ats-objection/

Old 06-10-2021, 12:34 PM

19,535 posts, read 9,064,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I only wish more that just 11 House Democrats had the guts to call out the antisemitic, anti-American serving in Congress....but it’s a start.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ilhan-o...ats-objection/
I think that every Christian lawmaker who does not strongly denounce anti-Semitism and those like Omar who would promote it should be ashamed for not doing so.

Old 06-10-2021, 12:43 PM

6,554 posts, read 6,602,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
While the liberals are singularly focused on anti-black racism, the bigotry that is actually on the increase is against Asians and Jews, and, sad to say, being committed disproportionately by blacks.
Being a racist has nothing do with your skin color or political persuasion. So many Arabs and Muslims have it in big time for Jews, many Blacks hate Asians and Jews, many Asians hate Blacks, many Jews have it in for themselves. Plenty of White racists, but not more so than other groups.

Old 06-10-2021, 12:46 PM

6,554 posts, read 6,602,221 times
Also, why does The Bomb Squad constantly get the victim card out and talk about death threats against them as if they're the only pols who get them? AOC and Omar can't make it to the bathroom without some woe-is-me story. They're pathetic.

Old 06-10-2021, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I think that every Christian lawmaker who does not strongly denounce anti-Semitism and those like Omar who would promote it should be ashamed for not doing so.
Thank you. And aren’t there around 220 Democrats in the House? That means that 209 Democrats sat on their hands after Omar compared America and Israel to Hamas and the Taliban. Is it because a) they are afraid to condemn a Muslim, no matter how reprehensible her comments, or b) agree with her?

Old 06-10-2021, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseGoTo11 View Post
Also, why does The Bomb Squad constantly get the victim card out and talk about death threats against them as if they're the only pols who get them? AOC and Omar can't make it to the bathroom without some woe-is-me story. They're pathetic.
I refer to them as “that girl in Congress” and “the antisemite.”

Old 06-10-2021, 12:49 PM

2,489 posts, read 3,386,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I don't think she can survive without talking about race, her religion, or other people's religion.
Agree with this! Ilhan Omar's entire purpose in life seems to be as divisive, hate-spewing, and toxic as she can be toward anything except her narcissistic self and her special existence. If the U.S. is such a terrible place for her, then why doesn't she go live in a country with others that share her deep hatred of certain groups?

Remember that Rep. Omar's campaign contributed nearly 80% of political payments to her husband's consulting group, E Street Group. Omar broke up Tim Mynett's marriage (and her own? I believe she may have been married at the time). That's the way Omar rolls! She never passes up the chance to act like an entitled diva.

Why does Minnesota vote for Omar? She doesn't have much to offer except her toxic divisiveness and narcissism.

Old 06-10-2021, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern435 View Post
Agree with this! Ilhan Omar's entire purpose in life seems to be as divisive, hate-spewing, and toxic as she can be toward anything except her narcissistic self and her special existence. If the U.S. is such a terrible place for her, then why doesn't she go live in a country with others that share her hatred of certain groups?

Remember that Rep. Omar's campaign contributed nearly 80% of political payments to her husband's consulting group, E Street Group. Omar broke up Tim Mynett's marriage (and her own? I believe she may have been married at the time). That's the way Omar rolls!

Why does Minnesota vote for Omar? She doesn't have much to offer except her toxic divisiveness.
The other thing to bear in mind that liberals, as a way of defending her, will bring up videos of obscure, antisemitic private citizens on the fringe right. They don’t bother me. What’s alarming is that we have an obviously anti-Semitic, anti-American sitting in the U.S. Congress, and 200 of her fellow Democrats are too afraid to call her out.

P.S. she’s also a big hypocrite. She wears a hijab, which is a way for religious Muslim women to maintain their modesty (same as religious Jewish woman covering their heads). Yet while she’s trying to present herself as a decent, practicing Muslim woman, she’s pulling her knickers down for a co-worker and ruining two marriages in the process.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies