Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2021, 05:17 PM

2,082 posts, read 925,140 times

Advertisements

As predicted the liberals blame Kamala’s disastrous Latin American trip on racism, Latino machismo, her being the first woman VP, first woman of Color

Everything but her intelligence and capabilities

Biden's first foreign trip as VP was a breeze; Harris' was into the lion's den

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bidens-fi...182712451.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2021, 05:28 PM

43,142 posts, read 18,298,681 times
I think it was more of what she said when she opened her mouth.

Maybe she will take that trip to Europe now.

Old 06-11-2021, 05:31 PM

27,658 posts, read 16,147,064 times
Keep it up. Especially the latin machismo thing. Theyll not be a gauranteed d voter. Watch how fast wall goes up.
Meanwhile she was greeted by Trump flags, lol

Old 06-11-2021, 06:03 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,941,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
As predicted the liberals blame Kamala’s disastrous Latin American trip on racism, Latino machismo, her being the first woman VP, first woman of Color

Everything but her intelligence and capabilities

Biden's first foreign trip as VP was a breeze; Harris' was into the lion's den

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bidens-fi...182712451.html
Actually, it would appear that conservatives are the ones sitting in the outhouse and stirring its contents. I checked on several liberal sites and today there's nada about Harris's trip - good or bad.

Could someone please explain to me why repubs consider it a disaster without resorting to the standard right wing disinformation sites like GP or info wars or the proud boys?

Old 06-11-2021, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
Actually, it would appear that conservatives are the ones sitting in the outhouse and stirring its contents. I checked on several liberal sites and today there's nada about Harris's trip - good or bad.

Could someone please explain to me why repubs consider it a disaster without resorting to the standard right wing disinformation sites like GP or info wars or the proud boys?
CNN no friend to conservatives say it was a disaster

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...isaster-video/

Old 06-11-2021, 06:07 PM

10,489 posts, read 4,048,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I think it was more of what she said when she opened her mouth.

Maybe she will take that trip to Europe now.
Yeah, she seems to get better results when it's stuffed.

Old 06-11-2021, 06:27 PM

Quote:
CNN no friend to conservatives say it was a disaster

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...isaster-video/
Well then why not give the CNN link instead of the Gateway Pundit which is hardly a beacon of truth and fact??

Also that Yahoo link above was to a story where the reporter just didn't seem to know what they were talking about. Joe Biden had it easy on his first foreign trip. Kamala got sent down to a hornet's nest. So Joe should have been nicer to Kamala but he wasn't so that's a disaster?

The leaders of Central America and Mexico are little more than well placed thugs connected at the hip with one or more of the various drug cartels and criminal gangs that overwhelm these countries. Kamala was blunt and actually told these leaders that they are corrupt - which they most certainly are.

So, are Republicans defending MORE murderous dictators? Wasn't drooling all over Putin enough for you guys?

Old 06-11-2021, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Well then why not give the CNN link instead of the Gateway Pundit which is hardly a beacon of truth and fact??

Also that Yahoo link above was to a story where the reporter just didn't seem to know what they were talking about. Joe Biden had it easy on his first foreign trip. Kamala got sent down to a hornet's nest. So Joe should have been nicer to Kamala but he wasn't so that's a disaster?

The leaders of Central America and Mexico are little more than well placed thugs connected at the hip with one or more of the various drug cartels and criminal gangs that overwhelm these countries. Kamala was blunt and actually told these leaders that they are corrupt - which they most certainly are.

So, are Republicans defending MORE murderous dictators? Wasn't drooling all over Putin enough for you guys?
Then I guess you are ok with the wall to keep that filth out

Old 06-11-2021, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Then I guess you are ok with the wall to keep that filth out
The vast majority of the people who show up seeking asylum are seeking asylum from "that filth." I oppose the wall because walls are largely ineffective. The US should take the wall money and use it to go to Guatemala and El Salvador and do some clean-up actions, plus help the poor farmers to plant crops and improve the soil, etc. Give a man a fish versus teach a man to fish. If we spent the money to teach these people how to fish and assassinated a few of the drug lords that are sucking the common people of these countries dry, the flood of asylum seekers would dry up.

It's actually rather naïve to assume that every single person from south of our border is evil. They are human beings just like us. Of course we can't take in everyone who wants to come to the USA, so why not act to make staying in their home countries a more viable option?

Just hating everyone hardly makes anything at all any better.

Old 06-11-2021, 07:03 PM

Quote:
The vast majority of the people who show up seeking asylum are seeking asylum from "that filth." I oppose the wall because walls are largely ineffective. The US should take the wall money and use it to go to Guatemala and El Salvador and do some clean-up actions, plus help the poor farmers to plant crops and improve the soil, etc. Give a man a fish versus teach a man to fish. If we spent the money to teach these people how to fish and assassinated a few of the drug lords that are sucking the common people of these countries dry, the flood of asylum seekers would dry up.

It's actually rather naïve to assume that every single person from south of our border is evil. They are human beings just like us. Of course we can't take in everyone who wants to come to the USA, so why not act to make staying in their home countries a more viable option?

Just hating everyone hardly makes anything at all any better.
“Well then why not give the CNN link instead of the Gateway Pundit which is hardly a beacon of truth and fact??

How is my statement about generalization differ from yours about Central America leaders?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies