Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2021, 04:12 AM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times

Advertisements

We've taken the idea of 'inclusivity' and turned it into something unrecognizable. Take a simple idea, like being considerate of people who don't fit the mold, and instead go ape shyt and try to BREAK the mold that everyone in the history of the world uses in a quest for absolute purity and perfection for a fantasy utopia... without understanding ANYTHING about how people work or how damaging it is to the REALITY we all live in. Or maybe they do know, hard to tell since so many seem like they don't have the brain power.

It's why we can't have nice things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2021, 04:25 AM

10,229 posts, read 6,309,606 times
My Grandsons (2, 5, and 7) BC lists Parent #1 and Parent #2. When I got a new copy of mine for SS, it also lists the same.

Youngest Grandson has 2 Moms born via IVF. He calls my Daughter Mommy and my DIL Mama. Their Marriage License lists Spouse #1 and Spouse #2.

None of this bothers me at all. It's the 21st Century. Go with the flow

Edit: Who's your Conception Father? Might have a problem with that one even for straight couples. DNA tests? Maury? "You are NOT the Father!"

Old 06-13-2021, 04:27 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
Democrats feel the same way. I am never going to call them birthing people or whatever some extremist comes up with. They are mothers and that is all. You don't have to get all bent out of shape by some nutcases. Both parties have more that a few nutcases on each end. All the rest of us, Dems and Repubs, just have to relax and maybe laugh at it until they see how idiotic they look.

Oh--and transgenders are a tiny % of the population who are getting way too much attention. There are far more important issues to be dealt with. Most people know that.
Yet you've voted the nutcase into power to make the rules and speak in ridiculous, divisive terms. Happy now? Pure insanity.

Old 06-13-2021, 04:55 AM

43,057 posts, read 18,223,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
Democrats feel the same way. I am never going to call them birthing people or whatever some extremist comes up with. They are mothers and that is all. You don't have to get all bent out of shape by some nutcases. Both parties have more that a few nutcases on each end. All the rest of us, Dems and Repubs, just have to relax and maybe laugh at it until they see how idiotic they look.

Oh--and transgenders are a tiny % of the population who are getting way too much attention. There are far more important issues to be dealt with. Most people know that.

The problem is that "these nutcases" are in positions of power in the government and they have the authority and power to change rules.

You so easily dismiss all this as if nothing will happen.

Old 06-13-2021, 05:00 AM

23,534 posts, read 17,208,400 times
Well, if we are all about changing names, what shall we call our esteemed elected legislators????

The Congress of panderers will henceforth be referred to as, democrat shape shifter Pelosi or congressional idiot AOC, or Democrat panderer Omar or Democrat contrarian Waters.

Surely a fitting name will find consensus to call the democrat congress what it really is.

Old 06-13-2021, 05:18 AM

5,209 posts, read 1,795,373 times
Why are they doing this bizarre thing? He literally can't bring himself to say the word 'mother.' Do the Democrats sit in a room and find issues no one supports? Defund the police, illegal immigration, and now, getting rid of the word 'mother?'

Old 06-13-2021, 05:31 AM

8,629 posts, read 9,130,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
Why are they doing this bizarre thing? He literally can't bring himself to say the word 'mother.' Do the Democrats sit in a room and find issues no one supports? Defund the police, illegal immigration, and now, getting rid of the word 'mother?'
It's Orwellian/Marxism..."Thought Police" 2+2=5. It is to control thought, what ever the state says, goes regardless of facts. Its about power and control by the state. It is to tear down our nation and rebuild in their image. The Soviets, Pol Pot, North Korea and the Chinese have done this to their people...I predict, that this strategy by these thugs in the DNC will be their demise sooner than later, whether these punk suckers like it or not!

Old 06-13-2021, 05:32 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Well, if we are all about changing names, what shall we call our esteemed elected legislators????

The Congress of panderers will henceforth be referred to as, democrat shape shifter Pelosi or congressional idiot AOC, or Democrat panderer Omar or Democrat contrarian Waters.

Surely a fitting name will find consensus to call the democrat congress what it really is.

If I am understanding the ideology behind the new nomenclature, actions lead to titles because there is no way to determine in advance which parent will be the one to actually give birth.

To presume to know that in advance would require the sexes of the parents to be fixed with only one capable of giving birth.

This is a problem for the two-mommies crowd.

Old 06-13-2021, 05:48 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
It's Orwellian/Marxism..."Thought Police" 2+2=5. It is to control thought, what ever the state says, goes regardless of facts. Its about power and control by the state. It is to tear down our nation and rebuild in their image. The Soviets, Pol Pot, North Korea and the Chinese have done this to their people...I predict, that this strategy by these thugs in the DNC will be their demise sooner than later, whether these punk suckers like it or not!

Two married lesbians can't both be mommies and the birthing parents (assuming either is the biological parent) so the term for female parent, incontrovertibly linked to the act of giving birth, has fallen out of favor.

Stupid begets stupid.

Old 06-13-2021, 06:01 AM

26,469 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xPlorer48 View Post
And, what should we call prople who adopt? They are moms who mother. Sheesh, this country has gone down the rabbit hole and there are no keys or pills.
Great point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies