Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is it white supremacy for a white rape victim to honestly report being raped by a minority?
Yes 11 7.80%
Unsure 1 0.71%
No 129 91.49%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2021, 07:21 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,715,860 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
There’s a black BLM activist and school board member in Colorado who was recently accused of numerous sexual assaults. The victims have remained anonymous and all reports have been second hand. All of the allegations have come from BLM activists. No one has gone to the police.

He’s denied all of the allegations and his backers who support abolishing the police are now wondering why his victims didn’t go to the police. There’s no due process without it being reported to police. They’ve reaped what they’ve sowed and they aren’t happy.
Good time to be alive if you're a non-white rapist

Good rapin' to be had
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2021, 07:22 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,623,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I know men are stronger than women (they are amazing opening those pickle jars), but I just now looked up exactly HOW much stronger. I was shocked. Men have TWICE the upper-body strength as women. The power imbalance is severe, and any man who “presses his advantage,” as the coy saying goes, should be imprisoned for life so he can’t hurt any other women.

And, if any of you guys reading this have raped a woman, I’m sorry if my opinion hurts your feeeeelings.
And this ^^^ ladies and gentlemen (the latter only applying to those who truly are) Is pue fact. Though I still favor ending a rapists use of air better used by others over prison. Three hots and a cot, TV, gym access, access to free education, medical care dental care...ummmm, no. And for a rapist, especially for one who is a "POC" these days it's as likely they'll be acquitted because somehow the victim "deserved what she got." Somehow provoked her attacker into committing the rape. Her shirt was to tight, her skirt was too short, she had her hair done in a fashion that was "inviting", she was walking "provacatively" or whatever other rancid sewage the defense can dream up and prosecutors cower like whipped curs in front of it all.

The defense will also just totally slander and destroy a victims credibility via use of this effluent with zeal and glee and have her sobbing on the stand in full mental breakdown. And the prosecution will just put out some sort of weak and easily dismissed rebuttal that a third grader could do a better job on. Prosecutors pre trial will grill a victim thus as well, far outside the lines of preparation for testimony on the stand. If there is any avenue at all the defense in a rape trial can take along the above described lines they will urge a victim to recant on a rape charge. It's disgusting and enraging.

Alright yeah, this isn't always the case but it does happen often enough to be of...concern. Especially now if the perp is a "POC." These SJWs would rebut what I've said by saying "well, a "POC" (especially a Black one) before all this "wokeness" came about was sure to be convicted of such a crime before this new...age of enlightenment", based on his skin tone alone. White women who have been assaulted thus by a "POC" (especially a Black one) just need to get over it as such crimes are merely justice being meted out for the unpardonable sin of having been born white with racism encoded into their DNA. Thus making them guilty of all the wrongs done through history to minorities, (especially Black people).

Personally I see no color line in crimes of the nature of rape. Any man who committs rape, especially in a forcible and violent manner, should swing. And be left to swing with the ravens feasting on him as a message to all men like him. ALL. Skin tone is NO defense or justification in a rape case. I would happily swing a White man, or Black or Hispanic or American Indian, or Asian with equal zeal for rape. Or any other such heinous crime. When someone starts talking giving a pass for a crime such as rape based on skin color and people are actually listening the realization that the worls has gone plumb loco sets in with aplomb. And leaves me seriously fightened fo the future.

Old 06-14-2021, 07:29 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,501,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
And this ^^^ ladies and gentlemen (the latter only applying to those who truly are) Is pue fact. Though I still favor ending a rapists use of air better used by others over prison. Three hots and a cot, TV, gym access, access to free education, medical care dental care...ummmm, no. And for a rapist, especially for one who is a "POC" these days it's as likely they'll be acquitted because somehow the victim "deserved what she got." Somehow provoked her attacker into committing the rape. Her shirt was to tight, her skirt was too short, she had her hair done in a fashion that was "inviting", she was walking "provacatively" or whatever other rancid sewage the defense can dream up and prosecutors cower like whipped curs in front of it all.

The defense will also just totally slander and destroy a victims credibility via use of this effluent with zeal and glee and have her sobbing on the stand in full mental breakdown. And the prosecution will just put out some sort of weak and easily dismissed rebuttal that a third grader could do a better job on. Prosecutors pre trial will grill a victim thus as well, far outside the lines of preparation for testimony on the stand. If there is any avenue at all the defense in a rape trial can take along the above described lines they will urge a victim to recant on a rape charge. It's disgusting and enraging.

Alright yeah, this isn't always the case but it does happen often enough to be of...concern. Especially now if the perp is a "POC." These SJWs would rebut what I've said by saying "well, a "POC" (especially a Black one) before all this "wokeness" came about was sure to be convicted of such a crime before this new...age of enlightenment", based on his skin tone alone. White women who have been assaulted thus by a "POC" (especially a Black one) just need to get over it as such crimes are merely justice being meted out for the unpardonable sin of having been born white with racism encoded into their DNA. Thus making them guilty of all the wrongs done through history to minorities, (especially Black people).

Personally I see no color line in crimes of the nature of rape. Any man who committs rape, especially in a forcible and violent manner, should swing. And be left to swing with the ravens feasting on him as a message to all men like him. ALL. Skin tone is NO defense or justification in a rape case. I would happily swing a White man, or Black or Hispanic or American Indian, or Asian with equal zeal for rape. Or any other such heinous crime. When someone starts talking giving a pass for a crime such as rape based on skin color and people are actually listening the realization that the worls has gone plumb loco sets in with aplomb. And leaves me seriously fightened fo the future.
Well said!!!

Old 06-14-2021, 07:54 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
A charity in the UK is teaching Alison Phipps' book as part of it's training that states white women who've been raped by a minority and reports it to the police support white supremacy and are doing more harm than good. White feminists should not cause harm when they fight sexual violence and reporting minorities incarcerates, perpetuates more violence, and reinforces stereotypes.

Wow. Talk about silencing victims.

This might be more absurd than the racist leftist training I had to do.

Is leftism a mental disorder?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...hite-supremacy
Because 1 person said? Not a fan of the left, but this isn't something they back. Even on a small scale.

Old 06-14-2021, 07:58 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,458,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
This is nothing new. My rapist was black. I reported it. I was accused of being a racist by many. The church told me that I was sinning and needed to repent. Said that I had fornicated and I could have stopped it if I had really wanted to. This was back in the 90s. I was a child. Then I was forced to marry the thing to stop my sin of fornication.

Over the years I have been silenced for talking bad about a black man. I would start telling a therapist what happened, and as soon as the therapist hears that he was black, I am interrupted and informed that not all blacks are like that (when I never said that they were at the time) and the therapist goes on a rant defending black people.

The authorities have allowed him to terrorize me for decades. I never had any protection. He did. They give favoritism to blacks. I spent the end of my childhood and my entire adult life dealing with this thing society forced on me. I have never even had a chance to go on a date because men would see my daughter and disappear because a black man had me first.

What will happen more and more if the trend of the past decades hold is that more black men will be raping white females and getting away with it. In Africa tribes will rape the women of other tribes and mark their bodies so that no one else will want them. It's not an act of affection. It's a way to destroy the enemy. That's the way they are.
The illiberal left will just say you shouldn’t have “childhood innocence” anyways..

Quote:
It is important to point out here that as a community we need to be concerned and proactive about children’s vulnerability to abuse and exploitation from adults and older children—this is undeniable. However, it is, ironically, in the name of the protection of children (including the protection of childhood innocence) that children’s vulnerability and exploitation is actually intensified.11 This occurs in several ways: through denying children knowledge of sexuality that has become signified as ‘adult’s only’ information, which hinders children becoming aware and competent beings; through the commodification and fetishisation of childhood innocence
https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ication_detail

IOWs you weren’t really a victim of anything but being taught to have a false conscious about the role of childhood innocence. Childhood innocence is a structural and systemic legacy of times past and needs to be cast off so prepubescent children can become “competent” (read: sexual beings from birth).

I’m sorry, I’m not trying to make fun of your situation but the ideas presented above are why people are trying to sexualize children as early as possible, they think it’s somehow going to stop pedophilia and sexual abuse.

It’s all part of the same Agenda of labeling all of Western civilization as structurally degenerate. Obviously they have the perfect system to take its place.

Old 06-14-2021, 07:59 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,918,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vfrex View Post
For those who don't read the article.
Still ludicrous, rape is a violent act against a woman, don’t care what color a rapist is, they should be charged and jailed.

Old 06-14-2021, 08:08 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,458,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
I think the problem is that so few on the left publicly speak out as the woke brigade pushes racism, sexism, and riots in the street.

My diversity and inclusion training pushed insanely racist leftist positions and all the Democrats were silent in and out of the training.
A tactic purposefully done. The liberal left knows there’s something not right with this ideology but is having a hard time with it because they’ve coopted all of their language and causes from something far more nefarious than lower case social justice.

Old 06-14-2021, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vfrex View Post
For those who don't read the article.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
This is nothing new. My rapist was black. I reported it. I was accused of being a racist by many. The church told me that I was sinning and needed to repent. Said that I had fornicated and I could have stopped it if I had really wanted to. This was back in the 90s. I was a child. Then I was forced to marry the thing to stop my sin of fornication.

Over the years I have been silenced for talking bad about a black man. I would start telling a therapist what happened, and as soon as the therapist hears that he was black, I am interrupted and informed that not all blacks are like that (when I never said that they were at the time) and the therapist goes on a rant defending black people.

The authorities have allowed him to terrorize me for decades. I never had any protection. He did. They give favoritism to blacks. I spent the end of my childhood and my entire adult life dealing with this thing society forced on me. I have never even had a chance to go on a date because men would see my daughter and disappear because a black man had me first.

What will happen more and more if the trend of the past decades hold is that more black men will be raping white females and getting away with it. In Africa tribes will rape the women of other tribes and mark their bodies so that no one else will want them. It's not an act of affection. It's a way to destroy the enemy. That's the way they are.
I am so sorry this happened to you and those who should have supported you and protected you failed you.

Old 06-14-2021, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathrunner View Post
"And of course it tells you how crazy SOME PEOPLE ON the left have become."

Fixed it for you.

I'm "on the left." The concept of that organization is ludicrous.

Thanks for thinking every left-leaning person is crazy.
I do agree with you, but those on the left who disagrees with the extreme and right too, seems to be silent instead of pointing out they are wrong.

Old 06-14-2021, 08:24 AM

4,023 posts, read 1,441,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
Had to vote yes because just being white is theoritically considered to be a form of racism, and racism is a form of supremacy.
Considered to be racism by whom? The woke? They are irrelevant and their logic flawed. Do you actually agree that being white alone makes you a racist? Is so, do you agree that being another color also makes you a racist?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies