Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2021, 04:45 AM

4,994 posts, read 1,991,802 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I actually considered voting for Sanders myself but he dropped out like a hot potato when Biden threw his hat in the ring.

I didn't agree with many of Sanders policies but he had sound intention and captured the youth vote.

Bernie is a fraud with his three houses. He is part of the radical democrats who are hell bent on ruining American who believe in freedom and personal responsibility.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2021, 04:48 AM

4,994 posts, read 1,991,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
My thoughts exactly.

I don't feel sorry for him, he ran for the job. What is sad is the people who "love" him did nothing to stop him. It is only a matter of time something so bad happens and he has to step down. The people who care about him set him up for this.

Old 06-15-2021, 05:30 AM

43,106 posts, read 18,269,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
I don't feel sorry for him, he ran for the job. What is sad is the people who "love" him did nothing to stop him. It is only a matter of time something so bad happens and he has to step down. The people who care about him set him up for this.
Because they care more about the party. Joe is just a "tool" that was used to get into the Oval Office.
I'm starting to think that Jill is making all the decisions.

Old 06-15-2021, 06:04 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,664,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
He's so lost. He is wandering around like the idiot that he is. He ends up in some cafe. It really is painful to watch. This is a man with dementia 100%.

I also saw Biden not paying attention while Jill was speaking at another time during the summit. She had to turn around and tell him to pay attention and that it was his time to speak.

He's had lost his marbles. Jill has to tend to him like a small child.

https://www.rt.com/usa/526465-biden-...itive-decline/
First of all, I would hope that neither party nominates someone in the future who will turn 80 while they are President. I think few people are able to serve as President in their 80s.

Second of all, you post something from RT, the Russian state-controlled international television network? I'm sure there is no bias there.

You have made up your own story on the video. You have no idea of what is taking place. Biden is not lost. He is not wandering around and ending up at some cafe. Do you really think the President of the USA can get lost? He is surrounded by Secret Service agents.

Old 06-15-2021, 06:05 AM

9,324 posts, read 16,665,015 times
Jill and the entire Biden family should be ashamed of themselves for allowing him to run for VP and humiliating himself, not to mention destroying the country.

His first two runs for President failed and IMO the only way to beat Trump was for the Democrats to put up a good old boy. People voted against Trump not necessarily for Biden. Should have been a big hint when his campaign was orchestrated from his basement.

Old 06-15-2021, 06:07 AM

1,711 posts, read 807,770 times
I believe the other world leaders were told JB isn't really running things and to not underestimate us, or they are smart enough to understand what is actually happening.

The reason no one wants him out is because they know they can't control KH in that manner and she really is dangerous.

Old 06-15-2021, 06:08 AM

9,459 posts, read 5,221,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
Where was the SS?
That was my first thought.

Joe Joe looked sad.....this is a very troubling state of affairs.

Old 06-15-2021, 06:10 AM

23,589 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Trump bragged about passing his. Biden, on the other hand, bragged about not needing to take one. He of all people needed to take one though. Of course, that would demonstrate precisely why he had no business running for the highest office in the land, but whatever. This is what millions of Americans wanted. Let the people have it. Maybe they will learn something from this painful experience and vote wiser in 2024.
Biden* snapped at black reporter and asked if he was a junkie when the reporter asked if he was going to take the cognitive test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
I dread to think what the Putin meeting is going to be like.

It's basically going to be Putin yawning and looking at his watch, as Joe prattles on about Human Rights, to which Putin will reply you are no better, so shut up old man.

Biden is hardly going to stick it to Putin.
Biden* knows he's no match, which is why he wants to talk with Putin alone.

Old 06-15-2021, 06:11 AM

9,459 posts, read 5,221,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
I dread to think what the Putin meeting is going to be like.

It's basically going to be Putin yawning and looking at his watch, as Joe prattles on about Human Rights, to which Putin will reply you are no better, so shut up old man.

Biden is hardly going to stick it to Putin.
I hope Joe Joe doesn't try to 'stick' anything to Putin. Putin will clean his clock.

Old 06-15-2021, 06:19 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 3 days ago)

27,180 posts, read 13,461,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
I hope Joe Joe doesn't try to 'stick' anything to Putin. Putin will clean his clock.
LOL - Biden might try to sniff him.

I can just see Putin storming out of the meeting, with Joe coming out with a bloody nose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies