Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2021, 06:27 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,667,875 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
I hope Joe Joe doesn't try to 'stick' anything to Putin. Putin will clean his clock.
Could anything be worse than this?

https://time.com/5340050/donald-trum...inki-analysis/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2021, 07:05 AM

21,938 posts, read 9,508,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I do feel sorry for the man. I don't think he fully realizes what is going on.
But there's a lot of people pretending that everything is ok and that is NOT good for America.
I would feel sorry for him if he weren't so GD corrupt. He gets no sympathy from me.

Old 06-15-2021, 07:09 AM

23,608 posts, read 12,543,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
Oh gee, an opinion from someone at TIME. TIME, who hates Trump so much that they blatantly lie about him, and were caught doing it. Why are you eagerly letting them tell you how to think?

Last edited by berdee; 06-15-2021 at 07:19 AM..

Old 06-15-2021, 07:16 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Much worse, ole joe could let putin finish the pipeline...damn, wait he did...

Or, ORRRRR....he could bring an "easy" button with something written in russian that meant nothing what it was meant to say.

So, yea...much worse....

The left has such a useless short memory.....

Old 06-15-2021, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Oh gee, an opinion from someone at TIME. TIME, who hates Trump so much that they blatantly lie about him, and were caught doing it. Why are you eagerly letting them tell you how to think?
Nobody has to lie about Trump. There is so much corruption and more to come.

You don't have to read the article, the video doesn't lie.

Old 06-15-2021, 07:37 AM

10,032 posts, read 9,509,010 times
Quote:
First of all, I would hope that neither party nominates someone in the future who will turn 80 while they are President. I think few people are able to serve as President in their 80s.

Second of all, you post something from RT, the Russian state-controlled international television network? I'm sure there is no bias there.

You have made up your own story on the video. You have no idea of what is taking place. Biden is not lost. He is not wandering around and ending up at some cafe. Do you really think the President of the USA can get lost? He is surrounded by Secret Service agents.
Sure he can. If they are walking along a path and he deviates a little and ends up in the outdoor cafe, the SS isn’t necessarily going to tell him to get back on the path. He obviously was confused and Jill had to grab him by the hand. And I’ll quote a previous post “the video doesn’t lie”.

Old 06-15-2021, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
Sure he can. If they are walking along a path and he deviates a little and ends up in the outdoor cafe, the SS isn’t necessarily going to tell him to get back on the path. He obviously was confused and Jill had to grab him by the hand. And I’ll quote a previous post “the video doesn’t lie”.
The video shows him walking back to his wife. It is an assumption to think he was lost.

Old 06-15-2021, 07:48 AM

23,608 posts, read 12,543,921 times
Quote:
Nobody has to lie about Trump. There is so much corruption and more to come.

You don't have to read the article, the video doesn't lie.
If "nobody has to lie about Trump" then why does TIME, and other leftist media, feel the need to blatantly lie about him? You've been had by your media.

Since Trump is no longer president then you must feel that the "much corruption and more to come" will be coming from Biden*.

Old 06-15-2021, 07:55 AM

1,081 posts, read 549,116 times
Quote:
The video shows him walking back to his wife. It is an assumption to think he was lost.
As someone who dislikes the establishment Democrats, President Biden included, I am not sold on the "lost" narrative. Biden is known for talking to people. I suspect he saw an opportunity to shake a hand and strike up a conversation with someone new and went for it. Jill was most likely trying to keep him on schedule.
I think that President Biden does have severe cognitive issues, but I don't think he was wandering aimlessly here. I think he's just being gregarious.

Old 06-15-2021, 08:03 AM

17,390 posts, read 16,532,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I do feel sorry for the man. I don't think he fully realizes what is going on.
But there's a lot of people pretending that everything is ok and that is NOT good for America.
I don't feel sorry for him at all. If he has the wherewithal to avoid answering any and all questions about Hunter then he has the wherewithal to understand that he is slipping.

The way that Jill has to grab his hand to prevent him from wandering off or talking to "unapproved" people is alarming. It's pretty obvious that Jill has been in the caregiver role for awhile and has been helping to cover for Joe for some time. Now he has an entire staff trying to cover up his mental decline. They are fooling no one. The whole world can see that there is something wrong with him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies