Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2021, 01:20 PM

10,098 posts, read 7,767,103 times

Advertisements

It's sad to feel this way but I sometimes wonder if it's good to have a record on social media of my dislike of Biden/Pelosi/AOC/Schumer, etc and their policies and beliefs.

This country is getting stranger and stranger by the minute. It's like living in the Twilight Zone and the crazy is happening so fast. Has it ever crossed your mind maybe you ought not to be so vocal online? It crosses my mind but it's hard to hold back the dislike I have of the current administration. I just don't have the restraint. lol I refuse to be quiet. We can't allow them to win.

They can go in and find us by IP address. They can track where we live and come take us from our homes. That sounds crazy but crazy is in the White House and working at warp speed.

The radical left have a lot to accomplish before 2022 and I don't know how much crazier it will get before then but it's getting scary.

Do you ever think about that?

Last edited by diddlydudette; 06-16-2021 at 01:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2021, 01:26 PM

3,989 posts, read 6,576,956 times
They are definitely watching you. You should restrain yourself more.

Old 06-16-2021, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
They are definitely watching you. You should restrain yourself more.
lol. Let's just say I now know why some people are afraid of clowns.

Old 06-16-2021, 01:48 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,071,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
It's sad to feel this way but I sometimes wonder if it's good to have a record on social media of my dislike of Biden/Pelosi/AOC/Schumer, etc and their policies and beliefs.

This country is getting stranger and stranger by the minute. It's like living in the Twilight Zone and the crazy is happening so fast. Has it ever crossed your mind maybe you ought not to be so vocal online? It crosses my mind but it's hard to hold back the dislike I have of the current administration. I just don't have the restraint. lol I refuse to be quiet.

They can go in and find us by IP address. They can track where we live and come take us from our homes. That sounds crazy but crazy is in the White House and working at warp speed.

The radical left have a lot to accomplish before 2022 and I don't know how much crazier it will get before then but it's getting scary.

Do you ever think about that?

I believe to the depths of my soul that the path that some in this country want to put us on, as exemplified by CRT and BLM, is a pathway to tragedy, death, and destruction. Everywhere I look it seems down is up and wrong is right. I lack the words to adequately describe the dissonance, unless I become very angry. I still read a lot on this forum, but find myself responding less because there are some new posters in here who seem a bit unhinged.

It just isn’t worth it getting in the mud with the pigs, as the saying goes.

I’m not on Facebook so that doesn’t affect me.

I have drawn my focus inwards, gardening, reading, working on my house, traveling again, watching music videos on YouTube. Not sure if that answers your question, but I agree with you about the crazy at warp speed.

Old 06-16-2021, 01:54 PM

I wonder if the FBI or whomever could request our IP from City Data just for our dislike of the current administration and being against all they stand for? I can't believe I just typed that. But that seems to be the world we're living in now. It's crazy but something I do think about.

Old 06-16-2021, 01:59 PM

4,298 posts, read 1,556,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
I wonder if the FBI or whomever could request our IP from City Data just for our dislike of the current administration and being against all they stand for? I can't believe I just typed that. But that seems to be the world we're living in now. It's crazy but something I do think about.
The FBI can request whatever they like. It would be up to CD whether or not to grant the request, but a lot of people who align themselves with the GOP here usually say people "should just obey orders" when it comes to law enforcement, so you can't really expect CD to deny them.

As far as I know though, dislike of something isn't illegal.

Old 06-16-2021, 02:04 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderMang View Post
Your only doxxed if you are found at a supremacist rally and it’s traced back to your facebook. Now everyone at work and your neighborhood knows what you’ve been up to. Your gf leaves you because of what she found out and now your black co workers no linger wants to talk to you. Then your boas says he has tk let you go. Then you go even deeper into the movement feeling like you are a victim and feeling more anger.
The only mob that would show up with be people from your neighborhood that don’t want that spit.

Moral: if you’re gonna go to a goose-stepping rally with tiki torches, and shouting “BLOOD AND SOIL!”, maybe cover your face.
If that's what you believe, you are really out of the loop. Shockingly so.

Old 06-16-2021, 02:05 PM

10,482 posts, read 6,999,249 times
Thats why I own a gun for protection. I feel like it has a better chance of being used against an intruding marxist over an intruder for robbery

Old 06-16-2021, 02:10 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,308,762 times
wasn't this question asked last week?

Old 06-16-2021, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbeard View Post
As far as I know though, dislike of something isn't illegal.
I'm not so sure of this. The left want everyone to have the same beliefs. They don't believe in freedom of speech. The big tech companies are cancelling people they disagree with and that type thing. All they do is type something the left disagree with on Twitter or Facebook and call it false and then the person that wrote it is cancelled.

Already everyone that voted for Trump is racist. They are working on the GOP to think like them. I will never ever ever never. I ordinarily wouldn't be scared but these people in the white house are bat sh*t crazy and getting by with it all and working at rapid speed. I wouldn't put it past them to do something to those of us that don't agree with them. Just what it is, I don't know. Maybe some type of brainwashing. Capture us and put us in camps to be brainwashed to believe like the radical left does. Dang, this is scary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies