Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2021, 07:56 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,523,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
This thread is funny. Everyone I know is finally relieved that a adult is in charge. Biden has stuttered his entire life. If you want to see someone with dementia look at trump.
Why does stuttering cause him to forget someone was introduced 2 seconds earlier, or call covid covax 3 times or call Syria libya 3 times, or require him to only receive approved questions...

Oh, and why doesn't he actually stutter. Forget about now where he doesn't stutter, but anytime in the last 50 years of public life.

I sure hope you really aren't a teacher...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2021, 08:00 PM

20,109 posts, read 9,018,880 times
poor old guy, he's barely lucid anymore, did you see his press conference?

All Americans were cringing. Let's hope Putin doesn't slap him around.

He belongs in a nursing home.

Old 06-15-2021, 08:15 PM

17,387 posts, read 16,524,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Nobody accused Biden of personally rigging the election.

There was certainly no shortage of people interested in handing the election over to Biden...
I think Biden knew full well that the election was rigged. I also think that he was telling the truth when he talked about the extensive, inclusive voter fraud organization that he and Obama helped to put together.

Joe is senile now but he has always been corrupt and he has always lied like a snake. He is slimy as can be and the left knew that he would be willing to do their bidding no matter how outrageous or even horrific their agenda might be.

Old 06-15-2021, 08:17 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Why does stuttering cause him to forget someone was introduced 2 seconds earlier, or call covid covax 3 times or call Syria libya 3 times, or require him to only receive approved questions...

Oh, and why doesn't he actually stutter. Forget about now where he doesn't stutter, but anytime in the last 50 years of public life.

I sure hope you really aren't a teacher...
Biden didn’t stutter in the past, certainly not as Vice President or senator.

Old 06-15-2021, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
This is the same guy you accuse of pulling off the most impressive and elaborate election stealing in the history of mankind.

Make up your mind which fake news you guys want to go with. It's confusing to the rest of us.

Biden's staff locked him in the basement for most of 2020. Now we know why. He couldn't mastermind a trip to the bathroom.

But I agree, you are confused.

Old 06-15-2021, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Biden didn’t stutter in the past, certainly not as Vice President or senator.
Biden can't keep his thoughts together long enough to complete a sentence. That's not stuttering, that's dementia.

Old 06-15-2021, 08:23 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Biden can't keep his thoughts together long enough to complete a sentence. That's not stuttering, that's dementia.
Oh I know, some are claiming he is stuttering, no he isn’t, I’ve heard his speeches in the past and two Vice presidential debates, he didn’t stutter.

Old 06-15-2021, 08:39 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Lucky for the faint of heart, the MSM edited the footage while simultaneously reporting orange man bad when he was there.
Im not kidding.

Old 06-15-2021, 09:03 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,937,246 times
The poor loser Trump republicans are at it again. You folks remind me of a clique of 13 year-old girls whose choice for Queen of the Sock Hop just didn't make the grade. You gather around your lockers in between classes and practice your catty remarks on one another. When it's lunch hour, you all sit at the same table and are so busy making up ever more outrageous items to gossip about that you forget to eat your food. The rest of the kids just look at you and laugh. During algebra class the cool kids pass notes to each other calling you a bunch of retards and lots of other politically incorrect names. Get a grip people. Your choice was a fat little pig who thought she was more popular than the all the Kardashian sisters combined. Wrong - even Blac Chyna has a larger following. Now republicans are trying to save face the only way they know how - by congregating in echo chambers like the POC forum and spreading as many lies and silly accusations as fast as your fingers can type them.

Word. Unlike the Trump bunch, the rest of the world is not glued to Fox News. If you folks could just turn off Fox and Friends and Hannity for even 15 minutes, you'd read and hear things like the following:

Quote:
The 46th U.S. president bounded onto the global playground like a kid at recess on the first day of school, eager to rekindle the old friendships that languished over the summer and to introduce himself to the new kids in class as well.

As Biden made his way through Cornwall, Brussels and, finally, Geneva, the enthusiasm for his return to the world stage was palpable, with him declaring, sometimes multiple times a day, that America is back.

“America is back,” Biden said Tuesday at the Europa building in Brussels.

“America is back on the global scene,” affirmed Charles Michel, president of the European Council. “It’s great news for allies, also great news for the world.”

For four years, Biden’s fellow transatlantic leaders had braced themselves each time President Donald Trump rolled into town, and they missed the steadier hand of previous U.S. presidents, both Democratic and Republican.

During his presidency, Trump threatened to withdraw from the NATO alliance, fought to invite Russian President Vladimir Putin back into the Group of Seven, and regularly embraced dictators and other strongmen.

And so it was with evident excitement that G-7 and NATO leaders welcomed Biden back to the club of democratic nations, aligned on issues of economic and national security.

On Friday in Cornwall, England, French President Emmanuel Macron outlined the challenges facing the global community — including the coronavirus pandemic and climate change — and stressed the need for “cooperation,” while seeming to revel in Biden’s reemergence.

Earlier in the trip, addressing U.S. troops at a British air base in Suffolk, Biden implied that he had purposely scheduled a summit in Switzerland with Putin as the final stop of his trip, explaining, “And only after these meetings with our closest democratic partners to develop a common agenda and renewed purpose, I’ll travel to Geneva to sit down with a man I’ve spent time with before: President Vladimir Putin.”

The tableau he depicted had the feel of a group of friends all huddling in their treehouse, scheming and getting their slingshots ready before sending out their comrade to take on the bully.
- One of the News stories that Fox and Breitbart are too scared to report.

You guys are just plain jealous. Get over it.

Old 06-15-2021, 09:05 PM

9,913 posts, read 9,590,000 times
I find it amusing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies