Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2021, 08:04 PM

20,104 posts, read 9,011,934 times

Advertisements

never seen a President in fear of his staff, really bizarre, he's admitting he's not in charge, how very sad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2021, 08:06 PM

20,104 posts, read 9,011,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
Neither you nor any of us has ever seen anything like this in the white house. Any honest person who has ever watched an elderly parent in cognitive decline knows exactly what we're seeing. I don't need a doctor's diagnosis to tell me that Joe Biden is suffering advanced senile dementia and neither should you.
I agree, saw it happen to one parent and one grandparent first hand. Biden is textbook case of dementia.

Old 06-15-2021, 08:27 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,163,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
Neither you nor any of us has ever seen anything like this in the white house. Any honest person who has ever watched an elderly parent in cognitive decline knows exactly what we're seeing. I don't need a doctor's diagnosis to tell me that Joe Biden is suffering advanced senile dementia and neither should you.
I Work with Dementia Pt's. And I am 100 percent sure, this Man has it. And, I've said it long ago.

The Left can Deny it all they want. B1den is suffering from Dementia. His mental capacity is declining daily.

People will take advantage of him. All these other World Leaders, certainly will. This is why, many wanted him voted in. I think - There was a plan.

His Wife is a Golden Piece of Crap. She knows... Her thing was getting to live in the White House.

Old 06-16-2021, 03:14 AM

17,441 posts, read 9,265,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
Do you take everything so literally and at face value? You really think he gets in trouble with his staff? Wow
I tend to agree with you…. He uses thst as an excuse to not answer questions.

The Washington Post has an article up that says Joebama’s Staff, including his Secretary of State did not want him to give up the Sanctions on Russia to allow them to build the Nord Stream II Pipeline.

A Multi-Billion dollar gift to Russian Oil/Gas while he stops US Pipelines.

REPORT: President Biden Overruled Staff To Stop Sanctions Against The Nord Stream 2 Pipeline

President Joe Biden reportedly overruled Secretary of State Tony Blinken and other senior staff members in preventing sanctions against the Nord Stream 2 pipeline between Russia and Germany from going forward, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

I wonder what the Payoff was for the Big Guy. Putin got the Gold Mine and the USA got the Shaft

Old 06-16-2021, 07:14 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,544,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
He's a child - in a man's body. Sinking deeper into Dementia, and Mama Jilly, needs to hold his hand.

Pathetic, How people voted for him and many Knew! They Knew.

Of course they knew, and Trump Hate turned them all into mindless blobs of cells with voting rights.

I want a T-shirt that says "I'm Canadian".

Old 06-16-2021, 07:14 AM

6,968 posts, read 2,701,111 times
25th Amendment articles before Thanksgiving. Bet on it.

Old 06-16-2021, 07:15 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,544,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
never seen a President in fear of his staff, really bizarre, he's admitting he's not in charge, how very sad.

Amen!

Old 06-16-2021, 07:19 AM

2,911 posts, read 1,359,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
...does Biden really say this almost every day?

why yes, yes he does

"And uh, I've said before and I apologize for the - Oh, I didn't Jake Sullivan from the State Department [inaudible]. I'm leaving out a lot of people here I apologize. I'm going to get in trouble. But, anyway, we'll get back to that. But um we um you know..." - President Biden.

https://twitter.com/HouseGOP/status/1404778472015286286
I mean, really! He treats his staff like humans. We need to get back to making fun of handicapped people and trashing people we don't like because that is sooo much better.

Old 06-16-2021, 07:20 AM

24,401 posts, read 23,056,554 times
If his earpiece microphone ever goes and he's left on his own, the whole sorry charade comes crashing down. That or he sees a little girl and the shock collar malfunctions.

Old 06-16-2021, 07:22 AM

2,911 posts, read 1,359,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
When kindness is seen as weakness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies