Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2021, 03:51 PM

14,232 posts, read 4,596,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Alien --- aka, something not of this world; interesting use of that word. What do we call a person refusing or otherwise not willing to pay their debts? We call them a Donald Trump. We use to call them dead beats --- today we call them rich, wealthy and wish we could be one. Presentation, presentation, presentation --- and how to make a fantasy, real. Interesting enough there isn't a legal term for those living in a fantasy, aka alien world without debt worries. There are those but with a dream of being just like them. The American Dream, but you have to be American, to dream it. And you have to be asleep to make that dream come true.

Shhhh, American's are sleeping, don't wake them.
Put down your meds. You are mumbling nonsense
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2021, 03:56 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,701,378 times
It is Texas, of course it is blighted. The roads are rotting, the houses were flooded. Can’t blame that on immigrants.

Old 06-20-2021, 04:02 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,596,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Alien --- aka, something not of this world; interesting use of that word. What do we call a person refusing or otherwise not willing to pay their debts? We call them a Donald Trump. We use to call them dead beats --- today we call them rich, wealthy and wish we could be one. Presentation, presentation, presentation --- and how to make a fantasy, real. Interesting enough there isn't a legal term for those living in a fantasy, aka alien world without debt worries. There are those but with a dream of being just like them. The American Dream, but you have to be American, to dream it. And you have to be asleep to make that dream come true.

Shhhh, American's are sleeping, don't wake them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
How else can the government steal a man's land --- if the person is awake they might object, but asleep, they never see it coming. It then becomes like taking candy from a napping baby ... DT is not the only one that has made himself look wealthy but can't or won't pay a debt --- take a good look at the u.s. government, better yet dream the American dream, rather that than wake to the nightmare this government has created on your behalf. Really, they shouldn't have, but they did.

Old 06-20-2021, 04:14 PM

62,968 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
It is Texas, of course it is blighted. The roads are rotting, the houses were flooded. Can’t blame that on immigrants.
First, they aren't immigrants they are illegal aliens!!! The topic is about them not the roads in Texas nor the floods and your remark was pretty silly as no one is blaming illegal aliens for those things but there is plenty other negatives they have on Texas and other states. Stop deflecting!

Old 06-20-2021, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Boy, have you got that right! I couldn't stand his mumbling nonsense anymore nor his constant repetitious anti-American crap. Sure glad we have an ignore feature in this forum.

Old 06-20-2021, 04:18 PM

Quote:
They collect taxes to make better roads --- if road construction is any indicator of how well the wall project will be ---

Governor Abbott authorizes $250 million down payment for Texas border wall

Analysis: Texas Gov. Greg Abbott heads for the border

"It might be expensive for taxpayers, but it has worked out pretty well for the people they elect to statewide office."

The real reason for the talk about a wall project.

Old 06-20-2021, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Boy, have you got that right! I couldn't stand his mumbling nonsense anymore nor his constant repetitious anti-American crap. Sure glad we have an ignore feature in this forum.
Anti-American?
16. Property Rights and the Constitution

"America’s Founders understood clearly that private property is the foundation not only of prosperity but of freedom itself. Thus, through the common law, state law, and the Constitution, they protected property rights — the rights of people to acquire, use, and dispose of property freely. With the growth of modern government, however, those rights have been seriously compromised."

I'm in the best company this country ever had to offer then ... So I'll see your anti-American and raise you one tyranny of what this country has turned itself into being. (I was on your ignore list a long time ago, being on it now make little difference, ask DuMa, who is on mine)

Old 06-20-2021, 06:04 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
Trump was fixing the problem. There was not a humanitarian crisis like there is now when Trump left office. This is a Biden HUMANITARIAN CRISIS created by Biden's policies. Those are FACTS!
When did that happen? He stalled it as usual.

Old 06-20-2021, 06:31 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,701,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
First, they aren't immigrants they are illegal aliens!!! The topic is about them not the roads in Texas nor the floods and your remark was pretty silly as no one is blaming illegal aliens for those things but there is plenty other negatives they have on Texas and other states. Stop deflecting!
You must be kidding. I can see the border from my yard but if if I lived in Texas I might be trying to sneak out to Mexico. If you want a wall go for it, you don’t need taxpayer money.

Old 06-20-2021, 06:57 PM

Quote:
You must be kidding. I can see the border from my yard but if if I lived in Texas I might be trying to sneak out to Mexico. If you want a wall go for it, you don’t need taxpayer money.
WTH are you talking about? Do you pro-illegals always have to make such asinine comments?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies