Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2021, 11:54 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,596,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
You must be kidding. I can see the border from my yard but if if I lived in Texas I might be trying to sneak out to Mexico. If you want a wall go for it, you don’t need taxpayer money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
WTH are you talking about? Do you pro-illegals always have to make such asinine comments?
He made a boots on the ground, citizen of this country comment and you don't like it because it is true. Imagine that. The only thing a person can do with the truth is call it, asinine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2021, 12:10 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
Looks like Trump being invited to the border by Gov. Abbott finally shamed Kamelho into going this week. Wanna bet she threw a tantrum?

Hated cancelling, on short notice, her facial (get your mind out of the gutter).

Old 06-23-2021, 12:12 PM

3,730 posts, read 1,321,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
Trump is still the actual President to 75 million people.

I don’t care about the theater that goes on in DC, nor do I even care what Biden is mumbling about when his staff shoots him up with enough drugs so he can go out and read a teleprompter.

But when Trump speaks, I listen. Period.

Amen!

Old 06-23-2021, 12:14 PM

3,730 posts, read 1,321,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
As much as I enjoyed and prospered during the Trump presidency. I'm not sure I want to see him back in the WH. The hate from the left derails whatever needs to be addressed for the good of the people. And I feel bad saying that because I do believe he not only cared for the people and everything he did was done in their best interest.

You need a moderate Republican who can reach the conservative and moderate Democrats who aren't as nots as the liberals.

If Trump were to win in 2024 I think things will be different. While many people in the nation are happy he's gone, Biden has been showing to the nation that Trump wasn't the problem after all. And that's from just these past 6 months. I truly think the rest of America will have a more positive outlook towards Trump by 2024. Even if they don't, the Democrats will have a tarnished image by then.

Old 06-23-2021, 08:49 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,596,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
If Trump were to win in 2024 I think things will be different. While many people in the nation are happy he's gone, Biden has been showing to the nation that Trump wasn't the problem after all. And that's from just these past 6 months. I truly think the rest of America will have a more positive outlook towards Trump by 2024. Even if they don't, the Democrats will have a tarnished image by then.
Trump is exhausting --- And it appears that Abbott may have invited the wrong spokes person for the wall project.

Gov. Abbott Vowed to Build a Wall With Mexico. Texas Borderland Owners Say Not in My Backyard

"Abbott is likely to face logistical challenges because most of the borderland in Texas is privately owned and some of it is federally owned, which would require the Biden administration to approve any barriers built on federal land."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies