Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2021, 10:10 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Didn’t prove anything.

It proved he promoted the Jan 6th rally/protest.

Old 06-16-2021, 10:12 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,920,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Well, you and I will certainly agree that Trumps tweets are "partisan bull". Hooray for common ground.

And I have proved that Trump promoted the Jan 6th rally/protest (I'll leave off the "attack" part since that seems to trigger you so), contrary to your earlier assertion.
No, just said your opinion is bull. I’m not triggered, just amazed that you call that evidence, which it isn’t. We are never going to agree, at least I’m sure you agree with that too, so I will leave it there.

Old 06-16-2021, 10:13 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,522,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Why hasn’t there been a nonpartisan investigation? You have zero proof.
They have used scorched earth tactics to take power by literally any means necessary. Your question imagines that they have even the most sub-atomically small particle of interest in truth, democracy or the success of our nation. They do not. It is all about grasping for power, literally by any means, with no limits, regardless of how reprehensible. These are truly evil people. You seem to not be understanding who and what you are dealing with here.

They will continue to troll you, as they have been, for as long as you play along and continue to encourage them to do so.

Old 06-16-2021, 10:15 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,769,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
The Gateway Pundit.

Of course it was planned, by Trump that is. He told everyone to show up and that it would be wild, he was right of course.
How does saying show up to peacefully protest turn into him telling a few hundred bozos to go inside and touch things?

I'm seriously asking.

If Trump said something more than show up to protest I'd like to hear it. I have been asking everywhere and no one has any video/audio of Trump telling people to go inside the building to cause trouble.

All last year we were told protesting was patriotic. Even with all the damage, deaths, beatings, rapes, harassment, etc we were told it was the right thing to do. On one day for the other side it's all of a sudden awful?

I just don't understand the hypocrisy of the left. I have no issue at all saying all the "peaceful protests" last year were wrong, as was Jan 6.

Old 06-16-2021, 10:18 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
The FBI is not just investigating these crimes, they are participating.

Old 06-16-2021, 10:19 AM

16,087 posts, read 10,753,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
The Gateway Pundit.

Of course it was planned, by Trump that is. He told everyone to show up and that it would be wild, he was right of course.
Indeed. Trump's last stand. His attempted coup not only failed but it failed bigly and became a symbol of his failed presidency.

As we all know, only an ignoramus would cite the Gateway Pundit as a reliable news source.

Old 06-16-2021, 10:22 AM

6,993 posts, read 2,709,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo View Post
I don't understand, I thought that the FBI/Deep State hated Trump. So why would they help make the uprising he desired, happen?

I am so confuse.
To distract from all the leftist BLM/Antifa riots that occurred all last year.

Old 06-16-2021, 10:37 AM

14,776 posts, read 8,112,224 times
If it was all planned, and a plot by the FBI (LOL....couldn't make this stuff up if I tried!)
then why do the GOP leaders keep refusing to vote for an investigation on what happened that day? Don't they want the 'truth'? The Democrats have all voted in favor of an investigation.

The FBI was working under Trump at the time.
Why did Trump keep making tweets and public suggestions for people to come to DC on that day to 'stop the steal'? Why do most of the rioters arrested say they were there because Trump called them there that day? Most of them have a long history on social media sites and in their personal lives of being Trump supporters. Are you trying to say the FBI went back years planning this? How would they know Trump was going to lose years ago?

Old 06-16-2021, 10:57 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,214,344 times
If this is all true - that is yet another vindication of those who support Trump and his battle against the deep state and elite. The sum of direct and circumstantial evidence showing illegal activities to take him out and attempt to bar him from getting re-elected can't be ignored. The dems want to control any further investigation and narrative - but the Republican's see though their plan - just like the fake Russia collusion hoax.

Biden is being manipulated by his handlers - you have to see that. The man is not well and not fit to be President. They will use him as long as they can to fool the sheeple that voted for him.

Old 06-16-2021, 10:58 AM

21,934 posts, read 9,508,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
As much as the left did (much of it illegal or treasonous) to get Trump out during his entire four years in office, it is expected that the left would orchestrate something like this. It would be absolutely zero surprise.
I said all along, especially the last year of his presidency, they will do ANYTHING to get him out. If they had had him killed, I wouldn't have been surprised.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies