Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2021, 01:38 PM

14,225 posts, read 4,589,165 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardToSwallowPills_ View Post
It’s called solidarity.

The black panthers also stood up for the Vietnamese.
Which side of Vietnamese? The northern Vietnamese or the southern Vietnamese?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2021, 01:53 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,500,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
There was a violent BLM attack on a Jewish Community yesterday in NYC. How is this not making the national news?
I didn’t hear about this. (To your point.)

That’s because Democrats downplay when blacks commit crimes, and downplay when Jews are the victims of antisemitic hate crimes. You’ve got a confluence of both here, so....radio silence.

Old 06-17-2021, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseGoTo11 View Post
Googled around and I couldn't find it, do you have a link?

Either way, BLM is a national security threat to America. Woke whites who support it are fools.
How awful is this?? BLM is all about fighting racism, and then they perpetuate it against Jews.

Old 06-17-2021, 02:03 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,504,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Interesting. If true, this does tarnish BLM for me. I say, "if true", because the BLM website has no mention of this at all. It wouldn't surprise me though.

Here's a Jewish guy who tweeted a great response.

https://twitter.com/FredMenachem/sta...85977747623937
BLM tweet, 5/17/'21:

Black Lives Matter stands in solidarity with Palestinians. We are a movement committed to ending settler colonialism in all forms and will continue to advocate for Palestinian liberation. ( always have. And always will be ). #freepalestine

http://https://twitter.com/Blklivesm...89672101064704

Old 06-17-2021, 06:24 PM

13,211 posts, read 21,825,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I didn’t hear about this. (To your point.)

That’s because Democrats downplay when blacks commit crimes, and downplay when Jews are the victims of antisemitic hate crimes. You’ve got a confluence of both here, so....radio silence.
Oh Please. How about Fox News? Or NYPost, Washington Times, Epoch Times, Gateway Pundit, Breitbart, Washington Beacon, Free Thinker, The Blaze, Red State, National Review, PJ Media, Lifesite News, The Federalist, RT, ... ANY OF THOSE RIGHT-WING NEWS SITES carrying that story? Or are they all Democrat controlled media too?

You know for someone who doesn't like being discriminated against, you sure have a lot of hate in your heart yourself.

Old 06-17-2021, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Oh Please. How about Fox News? Or NYPost, Washington Times, Epoch Times, Gateway Pundit, Breitbart, Washington Beacon, Free Thinker, The Blaze, Red State, National Review, PJ Media, Lifesite News, The Federalist, RT, ... ANY OF THOSE RIGHT-WING NEWS SITES carrying that story? Or are they all Democrat controlled media too?

You know for someone who doesn't like being discriminated against, you sure have a lot of hate in your heart yourself.
Wow. I thought I was agreeing with you, and you come out with a NASTY personal attack....HATE IN MY HEART? And you think saying that, and talking that way, shows that you DON’T?

You sure do have a lot of hate for a Jew who refuses to bend and vote for the Party of Omar and Tlaib.

What I said is true. The Democrats are downplaying crimes by black people, as well as downplaying or outright denying antisemitism against Jews. That is why they keep making excuses for Omar and Tlaib.

I’m done with you. That was a HATEFUL personal attack.

Old 06-17-2021, 07:26 PM

39,868 posts, read 26,498,769 times
Hardly a surprise, they have a lot in common. Both are violent, vicious, racial supremacist groups that get off on terrorizing and killing innocent people. Birds of a feather and all that. Terrorists supporting terrorists shouldn't surprise anyone.

Old 06-17-2021, 07:28 PM

39,868 posts, read 26,498,769 times
Quote:
How awful is this?? BLM is all about fighting racism, and then they perpetuate it against Jews.
Where the heck do you come up with that? BLM is about promoting, encouraging and enflaming racism and racial tensions. The Klan with a Tan has done more harm to America and killed more people in one year than the KKK has in decades.

Old 06-17-2021, 07:41 PM

13,211 posts, read 21,825,412 times
Quote:
Wow. I thought I was agreeing with you, and you come out with a NASTY personal attack....HATE IN MY HEART? And you think saying that, and talking that way, shows that you DON’T?

You sure do have a lot of hate for a Jew who refuses to bend and vote for the Party of Omar and Tlaib.

What I said is true. The Democrats are downplaying crimes by black people, as well as downplaying or outright denying antisemitism against Jews. That is why they keep making excuses for Omar and Tlaib.

I’m done with you. That was a HATEFUL personal attack.
Oh spare me your fake outrage. You denigrate liberals in EVERY SINGLE POST.

There are 37 Jewish members of Congress, and only 2 or them are in the Republican party. Republicans, where are your Jews?

Just remember, you're the party of, "Six Million Wasn't Enough", and "Camp Auchwitz". Not me.

Old 06-17-2021, 07:43 PM

24,618 posts, read 9,446,498 times
Ironic, since blacks are mostly Christian and Palestinians are mostly Islamic.

It reminds me when BLM pretended to support illegal immigrants during Trumps run for President. You see, BLM just can’t sit down and shutup, they always need to be the center of attention.

When BLM actually cares about black on black violence, which is far more deadly and prevalent than any police shooting, then I’ll take them a tad bit seriously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies