Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2021, 05:55 PM

13,562 posts, read 21,328,594 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Shrug, looks like the tables are finally turning. Boo hoo. Karma.
Sounds like you are more interested in revenge than the advancement of equal rights.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2021, 06:01 PM

14,108 posts, read 4,488,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Shrug, looks like the tables are finally turning. Boo hoo. Karma.
I didn’t know Asian men oppressed and owned black people as slaves

Old 06-17-2021, 06:03 PM

37,831 posts, read 21,927,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_N View Post
A Morgan Stanley 2022 Investment Banking Sophomore Summer Analyst Program job listing…

https://www.efinancialcareers.com/jo...medium=organic
I hope Asians are paying attention, because the racist bigots are coming them, and they are Democrats

Old 06-17-2021, 06:06 PM

37,831 posts, read 21,927,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
I didn’t know Asian men oppressed and owned black people as slaves
Obviously common sense and history are not being observed. My state of WI was never a slave state, and yet anyone who even looks white, and can trace their family history back a few hundred years, is still going to be punished by the woke mob, for the crime of being born looking white.

Old 06-17-2021, 06:09 PM

14,108 posts, read 4,488,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Obviously common sense and history are not being observed. My state of WI was never a slave state, and yet anyone who even looks white, and can trace their family history back a few hundred years, is still going to be punished by the woke mob, for the crime of being born looking white.
that explains why there are random violence perpetrated by black men against Asian people. Asian people oppressed black people and owned them as slaves and now it’s payback time for black folks

Old 06-17-2021, 06:11 PM

7,794 posts, read 6,351,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
I saw a woman writer applying for a grant for black authors. She is whiter than I am and I’m whiter than paper.
She even referred to herself as a person of color.
If humanity started in Africa, we are all African Americans and qualify for those perks.

Old 06-17-2021, 06:15 PM

6,449 posts, read 2,848,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I hope Asians are paying attention, because the racist bigots are coming them, and they are Democrats
I'm not worried.

Asians'll work around whatever nonsense they erect. At the end of the day a business needs productivity to stay alive. That or Asians will just start their own company and do the hiring. The only asians that will be affected are the ones who take up the entitled woke life or fast and furious gangstas. Their options will be pigeon-holed.

Bend like the reed,.and all that.

Literally , can't keep them down, other than say,...outright assaulting them in the streets.

Old 06-17-2021, 06:15 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,021,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
If humanity started in Africa, we are all African Americans and qualify for those perks.
How right you are.

Also I think one of my children was conceived in Mexico, so that gives them a double advantage.

Old 06-17-2021, 06:18 PM

18,649 posts, read 7,495,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Liberals like the poster you are responding to don't even hide their racism these days. They're proud of it.
It's not so much that they are proud of it, any more than a man drowning at sea is "proud" of a life ring he finds.

It's all he has, he can't imagine existing without it, and he will defend his ownership of it to the death, reacting with terror and hatred toward anyone who even suggests he share it with others.

Old 06-17-2021, 06:27 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,021,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Liberals like the poster you are responding to don't even hide their racism these days. They're proud of it.
It’s deeply disturbing, and not only because of the racism. After all, the idea that only whites are racist is an often told but easily proven lie, so the racism isn’t surprising.

What is so troubling to me is all that hate, the absolute VENOM from certain people. Then there is the mistaken thought that if all minorities get hired, get in positions of power, that suddenly all will be sunshine and unicorns for them.

Last edited by calgirlinnc; 06-17-2021 at 06:38 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies