Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2021, 08:11 PM

17,534 posts, read 39,131,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I think he is internally fighting against acting out his homosexual fantasies.
Bingo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2021, 09:04 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan10 View Post
Sadly, Pence turned out to be a RINO.
I don't think you even know what a rino is... it seems to be any republican against Trump are considered rinos these days. But Pence is no rino. He is one of the most conservative republicans there is. Maybe you guys need to start the Trump party instead of calling true conservatives rinos

Old 06-22-2021, 10:45 PM

2,709 posts, read 1,039,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I don't think you even know what a rino is... it seems to be any republican against Trump are considered rinos these days. But Pence is no rino. He is one of the most conservative republicans there is. Maybe you guys need to start the Trump party instead of calling true conservatives rinos
The Republican Party is MAGA now. Pence is an old school has-been.

Old 06-23-2021, 12:25 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
So do you figure God will still let him into Heaven after this?

I figure Pence is still planning on going. LOL.
That depends on what God thinks. Is kissing Trump's butt several times
a day a sin? If I was Jehovah, yeah; it would be a sin.

But faithfully following a pledge of life and sacred honor and doing his duty, even if it displeasures his boss?

I can't see that as being a sin.
And Pence deserves extra points for sticking with his promise and doing his duty after his life was threatened. He deserves those bonus points, so if I was Jehovah, I would let him into heaven.

Cheeto Jesus has his own heaven awaiting, according to him, so I'm sure Pence won't be in that heaven. That's a few more bonus points for Pence.

Old 06-25-2021, 08:09 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,095,582 times
Default Pence: Idea of overturning election results is ‘un-American’

"Former Vice President Mike Pence has defended his role in certifying the results of the 2020 election, saying he’s “proud” of what he did on Jan. 6 and declaring there’s “almost no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president.”

Pence, a potential 2024 presidential contender, delivered his strongest rebuttal to date of former President Donald Trump’s continued insistence that he could unilaterally overturn the results of the last election, even though the Constitution granted him no such power. A mob of Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 in a bid to halt the certification process and transition of power, with some chanting, “Hang Mike Pence!”

Pence, in remarks at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library on Thursday, directly addressed those who continue to blame him for Trump’s defeat to now-President Joe Biden, who won the Electoral College on a 306-232 vote.

“Now there are those in our party who believe that, in my position as presiding officer over the joint session, that I possessed the authority to reject or return electoral votes certified by the states,” Pence said. “But the Constitution provides the vice president with no such authority before the joint session of Congress."

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden...d9e4236eb8f3c3

Old 06-25-2021, 10:56 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Bottom line, if enough election fraud exists, the State Legislature has the authority to decertify.
Agreed and the federal government needs to stay out of it.

Old 06-25-2021, 11:06 AM

7,103 posts, read 4,536,107 times
I am no fan of Pence but he did his duty according to the constitution and I respect that. His life was in danger when the capital was stormed. Pence put country before party and is not a traitor.

Old 06-25-2021, 11:09 AM

2,067 posts, read 1,069,056 times
Mike Pence is hot.

I'd vote for him if he posed in a speedo.

Old 06-25-2021, 11:12 AM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
The Republican Party is MAGA now. Pence is an old school has-been.

and with that we have the cult of trump.

Old 06-25-2021, 11:13 AM

57,285 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
I am no fan of Pence but he did his duty according to the constitution and I respect that. His life was in danger when the capital was stormed. Pence put country before party and is not a traitor.
That much is true and I also respect that but there was a large void on the presidents threats to him leading up to the certification, he could have come out stronger against the presidents actions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies