Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2021, 07:15 AM

33,591 posts, read 18,208,471 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swake View Post
No, the cult are Trumpers that are delusional cultists that have as their leader a degenerate con man and criminal.
It is the democrats that want to get rid of the filibuster and pack the courts to become a dictatorship. You will also be dictated to. No choices allowed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2021, 07:17 AM

33,591 posts, read 18,208,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
so most cheered, but a few voices could be heard jeering him?

Is not that what you'd expect?

Surely there are some in any group that aren't robots and thus don't agree with everything.

Even some likely misguided people of all walks of life who really think Pence could have waved a magic wand and cancelled the election.
The democrats changed the voting laws illegally. FACT!

Old 06-19-2021, 07:20 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,479,507 times
Mike Pence booed, called traitor ...

This is how it is with Republicans: they eat their own.

The man literally could not do what these people were trying to make him do, there is no legal mechanism for him to. He knew it. I don't doubt that he would have gone along with the coup if he thought he could legally get away with it, but he knew better.

Now these ignorant ... TRULY ignorant and clueless bastards are booing him and had been threatening to hang him at their uprising.

I don't feel sorry for him, nor even for the party, I feel sorry for our country though. I didn't realize how stupid so many Americans could possibly be.

Old 06-19-2021, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The democrats changed the voting laws illegally. FACT!
This is an excuse, not a reason, for the attempted Trumpie coup. Voting is a constitutional right.

Making voting more accessible in time of crises is not a crime, it is a duty.

Old 06-19-2021, 07:31 AM

17,834 posts, read 13,750,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Pence did not put God and righteousness first. He allowed the judges to illegally change voting laws when they had no Constitutional right to do so.
So do you figure God will still let him into Heaven after this?

I figure Pence is still planning on going. LOL.

Old 06-19-2021, 07:44 AM

4,023 posts, read 1,446,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12-stringer View Post
It's pretty simple. Don't believe Trump. He's a pathological liar. Pathological.
But so are many democrats and the left leaning media.

I do agree with the left leaning posters saying he should not have been booed. By all accounts he has acted with integrity during his career. Of course, the only reason the leftists posters are defending him is because they hate Trump. Fair enough, but let’s not pretend you have suddenly embraced Pence.

Old 06-19-2021, 07:57 AM

5,591 posts, read 2,318,893 times
Pffft. Throw Pastor Pence to the sharks.

Fun watching the GOP implode.

Old 06-19-2021, 08:09 AM

2,915 posts, read 1,365,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
So do you figure God will still let him into Heaven after this?

I figure Pence is still planning on going. LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
This is how it is with Republicans: they eat their own.

The man literally could not do what these people were trying to make him do, there is no legal mechanism for him to. He knew it. I don't doubt that he would have gone along with the coup if he thought he could legally get away with it, but he knew better.
I agree.

Pence thought he could serve two masters and come out ahead. But the first one has already kicked him to the curb, and the second one will do so too if he doesn't straighten up.

Old 06-19-2021, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
But so are many democrats and the left leaning media.
This is a canard.

Whataboutism doesn't work around here. Face it, Trump is a demonstrable liar, and who does he lie to?

The people willing to believe him. That's you.

He doesn't lie to me, he doesn't really care about what I think. All of his lies are aimed at you, it is calculated. He needs you to get what he wants, he needs you to run interference for him. He controls you with his lies.

He lies to the people who trust him the most, it is manipulative.

Old 06-19-2021, 09:31 AM

7,245 posts, read 4,567,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Adios Pence, your 2024 aspirations are dead in the water.
Good. I hated everything about him and his evangelical crap.

Conservatives must unite and throw all the religious holy joes and RINOs out of the party.

Amy Comey Barrett just sided against conservatives. i knew she would be a nightmare and now we are stuck with her.

We need to root these people out of the party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies