Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2021, 03:16 AM

4,905 posts, read 2,057,413 times

Advertisements

Today’s Leftist are pushing traditional Americans with traditional values into a corner. The issue with this is when somebody is feeling cornered, they will feel the need to pushback and pushback very hard to be finally heard and taken seriously.

Every time traditional Americans gave into their “reasonable” request they keep pushing the forward and demanding more and more concessions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2021, 03:49 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,248,946 times
Macy Gray can pound sand.

Old 06-20-2021, 03:51 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,287,130 times
We may have to actually break this country up. I never thought I'd say this but I'm tired of all these celebrities and media people peddling woke culture and critical race theory. I have no desire to listen to anything they have to say at this point. They can all go pound sand. Take all the minorities and move them to the coasts, and us patriots can take flyover country and start a new country. No council on foreign relations members or billionaires are allowed to hold any political office. No privately run central bank is allowed to operate. Strict campaign finance reform laws also, to keep oligarchs from taking over the country. We can send all the illegals from south of the border and direct them to the coasts also. We'll see how long the progressive ninnies last with a small amount of land taking in all the world's parasites and they can redistribute all the property in CA and NY and give it to all the minorities if they care so much. In my new nation we will have the largest nuclear stockpile in the world also. It's the only way to ensure that the parasites don't mess with us. Who's up for a new isolationist, homogeneous, Nordic style country founded on traditional values?

Last edited by sholomar; 06-20-2021 at 04:02 AM..

Old 06-20-2021, 03:58 AM

7,363 posts, read 3,529,717 times
Interesting to note that Macy lives in a very affluent white neighborhood but is "down for the cause"

Old 06-20-2021, 04:00 AM

24,630 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbe View Post
Haters gotta hate. Even if the flag was replaced, there would be another fake indignity to complain about.
Correct, the left specializes in victimization.

Old 06-20-2021, 04:08 AM

13,422 posts, read 9,952,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
I thought all she needed was a fast car?
That was Tracy Chapman.

Macy Gray is well known in the music biz as being, um, eccentric (read batcrap crazy). She’s not The Left,
she’s just out there, on her own planet, as usual.

Old 06-20-2021, 04:13 AM

4,905 posts, read 2,057,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
We may have to actually break this country up. I never thought I'd say this but I detest all these celebrities and media people peddling woke culture and critical race theory. I have no desire to listen to anything they have to say at this point. They can all go pound sand. Take all the minorities and move them to the coasts, and us patriots can take flyover country and start a new country. Keep out the central bankers too. No council on foreign relations members are allowed to hold any political office. Who's up for a new isolationist, homogeneous, Nordic style country? We can send all the illegals from south of the border and direct them to the coasts also. We'll see how long the progressive ninnies last with a small amount of land taking in all the world's parasites and they can redistribute all the property in CA and NY and give it to all the minorities if they care so much.
I was tracking with you until you hit the “homogenous, Nordic style country” part, which is where the train left the tracks. “I” wouldn’t’ support anything closely to what you’re describing since it isn’t what “I” believe America to be or should be.

I would despise a country like that as much as I despise the Progressive Left and their goals of destroying the United States.

Being a person of color, a retired Army combat veteran and a retired LEO, “I” see nothing good coming from a country as described above since there was a certain individual from Central Europe back in the mid 20th Century who describe certain people as “parasites.” It didn’t end well for millions and millions of dead and displaced people, as well as a war torn planet.

But, it’s still America and you’re entitled to your own views, as am I.

Old 06-20-2021, 04:49 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,197,836 times
Never heard of her but I'll agree with her just because I always agree with singers and/or actors and totally able to think for me because...well...they're singers and actors !

Old 06-20-2021, 04:54 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 2 days ago)

27,178 posts, read 13,461,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
Macy Gray can pound sand.
It's okay, the vast of Americans would reject this, and I don't who Macy Gray is pretending to speak for other than herself.

The US flag is sacred to many Americans who have fought under it and sadly had their coffins (caskets) draped in it, when they made the ultimate sacrifice for their country.

Europe and Asia are full of cemeteries, where the Stars and Stripes (oOd Glory) Flag proudly flies over those America who made such sacrifice. Is she suggesting we take the flags down and put up something disrespectful and which will probably be designed by BLM, Antifa or a 4 year old. I don't think so.

I think Macy Gray is just intent on causing and promoting division, unrest and hatred.

Last edited by Brave New World; 06-20-2021 at 05:09 AM..

Old 06-20-2021, 05:15 AM

19,804 posts, read 9,362,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Quit crying about something someone said.
Does that apply to people who complain about Trump?

(And I am NOT a Trump supporter?)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies