Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2021, 02:50 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,937,246 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
So if I said more males create crimes than females and I was able to prove it, would that be sexist?

Facts are facts.

https://open.lib.umn.edu/socialprobl...2%80%9D%20.%29
If you were able to prove it with statistics and facts from credible sources, then it would not be sexist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2021, 04:39 PM

1,462 posts, read 659,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
I'm a Conservative, and I think Marjorie Taylor Green is bat **** crazy. However, that doesn't negate from the fact that AOC isn't either. Both of them say crazy things. The difference is one of them was ranting about Jewish space lasers and making disgusting theoretic remarks, and the other supports a terrorist organization and condemns anyone in congress for siding with Israel. That other person also defends her squad members Tliab and Omar for making antisemitic comments, bullies and corners people in her own party and calls them racist, if she doesn't get her way, and blames white men for all of the world's problems, ESPECIALLY if they're Republican.

Oh I hear what you're saying about AOC and Israel. It is a very dangerous view on a subject she truly does not understand. I'm betting she knows nothing about the history of Israel. Her remarks and the other squad members have caused a spike in violence against Jews in this country. I'm glad the Squad's views were denounced by the Democrats in a statement recently. They should just shut up about Israel and stay OUT of it. Period.

My point was not that I support her but that she makes up a very small (15%) percentage of the Democratic Party. Would the Republicans like their party re-branded as QAnon supporters? Enter MTG. Democrats eat babies. Sandy Hook and Parkland were hoaxes? I saw a video of MTG chasing after some of the Parkland teens berating them and accusing them of making up the attack. Jewish lasers causing fires. Those aren't extreme political views that moderate Democrats disagree with. Those are some plain old fashioned DELUSIONS, no? Like we're talking NO basis in reality.

AOC is smart and is taking advantage of getting a lot of media attention to further her career. She knows how to work the media and is crazy like a fox.

Anyhoo, most Dems are moderate and did not vote for AOC's Bernie Sanders. And most of the nation are not tweeting extremists.........

Last edited by Shallow Hal; 06-21-2021 at 05:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies