Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2021, 02:05 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,164,319 times

Advertisements

Love the lil mirror? Is that suppose to be - his teleprompter? Haha.

Epic Cartoon.

Save it People!! It's one of a Kind!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2021, 02:05 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,098 times
https://youtu.be/C04ZP5F4nmI?t=3

Old 06-20-2021, 02:06 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,231,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
....are you sure?

Can you even name an instance of white supremacy?

"They call me a terrorist, but I call myself a patriot."

- From the white guy who killed two people for stepping in to stop him from racially harassing two minority women.

Old 06-20-2021, 02:06 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Love the lil mirror? Is that suppose to be - his teleprompter? Haha.

Epic Cartoon.

Save it People!! It's one of a Kind!

Good catch! I didn't even see his teleprompter!

Old 06-20-2021, 02:10 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,164,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Good catch! I didn't even see his teleprompter!
See the D on the Donkey, Guess what the Represents. LMAO.

Such and Epic Cartoon.

Old 06-20-2021, 02:16 PM

17,183 posts, read 22,913,302 times
Quote:
....are you sure?

Click the thumbnail.
Attacks on Synegogues and Mosques

According to the FBI, there were 7,175 hate crime incidents in 2017. That is a 17 percent increase from 2016 and the third year in a row with an increase. About 58 percent of the hate crimes in 2017 were motivated by race/ethnicity/ancestry.

Most of the far-right attacks involved firearms or incendiary devices. The latter includes setting fire to targets like mosques. Perpetrators attacked religious figures and institutions, primarily Muslim or Jewish targets (31 percent); private citizens and property (29 percent); and U.S. or foreign government targets in the U.S. Examples include the Forsyth County Courthouse in Georgia or the Mexican consulate in Austin, Texas (14 percent).

A few examples

2019 - July 28, 2019, a member of synagogue in N. Miami Beach, FL, 68, was shot in the legs, as he was unlocking the front doors of the synagogue prior to a religious service. The suspect, Carlints St. Louis of Hallandale drove up in a black Chevrolet Impala, and shot him multiple times.

2019 - 2019 Monsey Hanukkah stabbing. Five people were stabbed during Hanukkah festivities at the home of a rabbi (which was being used as a synagogue) in Monsey, New York.

2020 - On May 30, 2020, synagogue in Los Angeles was vandalized with graffiti of "Free palestine".

2021 - Attempted forced entry in Bal Harbour synagogue on February 7, 2021. Arab speaking man with package who began shouting praying in Arabic

According to the ACLU, Texas had 11 anti mosque incidents since 2005

Old 06-20-2021, 02:26 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,733,704 times
It's an easy enough claim to make but I don't see anyone claiming "White Supremacy is the greatest threat!!!" actually providing any evidence to substantiate their claim.

Meanwhile, black supremacist groups like BLM have done billions and billions of dollars of damage and have directly and indirectly killed thousands of people just in the last year. If we were to say that "Black Supremacy is the greatest threat!!!" there's a lot more evidence backing up that claim.

Old 06-20-2021, 02:28 PM

25,732 posts, read 18,797,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nana053 View Post
Attacks on Synegogues and Mosques

According to the FBI, there were 7,175 hate crime incidents in 2017. That is a 17 percent increase from 2016 and the third year in a row with an increase. About 58 percent of the hate crimes in 2017 were motivated by race/ethnicity/ancestry.

Most of the far-right attacks involved firearms or incendiary devices. The latter includes setting fire to targets like mosques. Perpetrators attacked religious figures and institutions, primarily Muslim or Jewish targets (31 percent); private citizens and property (29 percent); and U.S. or foreign government targets in the U.S. Examples include the Forsyth County Courthouse in Georgia or the Mexican consulate in Austin, Texas (14 percent).

A few examples

2019 - July 28, 2019, a member of synagogue in N. Miami Beach, FL, 68, was shot in the legs, as he was unlocking the front doors of the synagogue prior to a religious service. The suspect, Carlints St. Louis of Hallandale drove up in a black Chevrolet Impala, and shot him multiple times.

2019 - 2019 Monsey Hanukkah stabbing. Five people were stabbed during Hanukkah festivities at the home of a rabbi (which was being used as a synagogue) in Monsey, New York.

2020 - On May 30, 2020, synagogue in Los Angeles was vandalized with graffiti of "Free palestine".

2021 - Attempted forced entry in Bal Harbour synagogue on February 7, 2021. Arab speaking man with package who began shouting praying in Arabic

According to the ACLU, Texas had 11 anti mosque incidents since 2005

You can certainly dig up such isolated incidents and then blame all white people for the actions of these individuals, but I'll bet you wouldn't even know where to start if you were asked to find instances of blacks who have killed whites, would you?

And neither would I (although I know damned well I could find them) because I tend to NOT blame an entire race for the misdeeds of individuals--that is, unless I'm given a really good reason to do so. Right now, it's just a tiny minority of blacks that hate whites and wish to "put a gun to their head and pull the trigger." As that minority grows (if it does), then so will my opinion change.

You would do well to have a similar outlook about whitey. Five white supremacists maketh not an entire race.

Old 06-20-2021, 03:01 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,626,323 times
Quote:
....are you sure?

Click the thumbnail.
LMAO. BINGO we have a winner! Tilting at windmills to be sure. Klan comes at night! Roams the streets. Cleverly disguised as cops. Don't mind all the smoke and flames and gunfire. That's just peaceful protest against White supremacy and racism.BLM and ANTIFA are not organized groups or movements. Just ideas. Thoughts not real world.

The last actual planned and organized "White supremacist" incident I can recall was in 1982. An armored car heist carried out by a KKK splinter group in Mendocino County CA just outside Ukiah. I was there on the site not long after the hit. Got caught in backed up traffic heading home to Potter Valley. I was 17. 40 years ago. The guys who did it were caught a couple years later in WA state but by that time there wasn't much money left. They made off with I believe it was like 6.5 mil. Cash. Might have only been 1.5 but it was something .5 million. My memory is fuzzy on the amount.

And they didn't kill anyone either. The armored truck crew all survived. That's the last organized , planned and carried out White supremacist incident I can recall. The Klan, skinheads, all the neo Nazis and such are total has beens. No numbers, no organization, no money just spots staked out in the swamps and backwoods where they get together get polluted and scream Heil Hitler and White power around some burning old tires and pallets. Meanwhile BLM ANTIFA and other neo leftists are burning cities down, murdering and assaulting people including cops trying to contain their attacks and riots/looting, waving the old Soviet flag proudly and yes calling for REAL insurrection. Which so sorry to tell all the neo leftists out there (not really) Jan 6 was NOT. Not even close.

A riot? Yeah. One fomented by leftist plants. That resulted in a woman's death by Capitol police gunfire for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. A convenient target nothing more. Yeah all those drunken or methed up "White supremacists" goose stepping around a bonfire in swampland or masturbating to films of Nazi rallies in the 1930s in some crackhouse dump are really a massive threat. But the neo Dems are sure pushing that narrative. And getting tons of useful college educated or in process thereof idiots to flock to their banner.

Old 06-20-2021, 03:19 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,180,466 times
Isn't anyone suspicious that white liberal elites are driving the white supremacist is evil argument?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies