Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2021, 05:32 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,523,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
lmao.. and she would be correct.

This is how the GOP does.. they create outrage over things that aren’t happening.
It takes some real hutzpah to be so blatantly dishonest and not even care! Kudos to you FD.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2021, 05:46 PM

5,067 posts, read 1,666,549 times
Well CRT should not be taught in any schools, this is more liberal stupidity.

Old 06-20-2021, 06:05 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,632,241 times
The most of posts here already nailed it pretty good. Omar is a complete loon elected by complete loons who don't even belong in this country and like her should have stayed put in Somalia in their mud huts pocke with fire from AKs. I despise that woman and the entire bunch of the Squids...errr Squad. As I said on another thread that does NOT make me a Republican. I despise all politicians equally as the varmints they are.

Omar and her ilk and those who elected her ae just a special sort of political varmint. One that gets in your calving pens and kills everything in sight for the thrill of it. Which she is using her position in congress to do to my , our country. She is a Somali, she hates , truly hates this nation. And she was elected to congress. We really need to ask ourselves how that happened. The demographic that elected her is just as dangerous.

Old 06-20-2021, 06:18 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Majority of voters oppose Omar’s ‘anti-American rhetoric,’ half support censuring her: Poll

Old 06-20-2021, 07:10 PM

18,449 posts, read 8,275,501 times
...did someone really post that they are not teaching CRT in schools? ^^^^

Old 06-20-2021, 07:44 PM

3,976 posts, read 1,990,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
...her actual words were "republicans are spinning a false narrative" ....same thing..that's lying

“Republicans love to create outrage over things that aren’t actually happening. People should be asking them, what elementary, middle and high school is teaching Critical Race Theory and why they are spinning false narratives,”

If you're going to flat out lie about something....seems you'd be a tad smarted than she is....

https://www.breitbart.com/education/...aught-schools/

https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1406292768578801664
And there are idiot woketards that will take this as the truth, and attempt to carry water for Omar and her many lies.............

I know for a fact they are teaching that CRT poison in the twin cities, MN area, which is her own district (Minneapolis).

I still cant believe how "woke" Minneapolis has become, having grown up there.

I am still amazed that they re-elected that stupid little turd, confirming it wasnt a once off mistake with buyers remorse. Minneapolis believes in her.

Last edited by snebarekim; 06-20-2021 at 08:03 PM..

Old 06-20-2021, 08:01 PM

16,083 posts, read 6,848,003 times
Excerpt: Ilhan Omar says Critical Race Theory is not taught in any schools...Republicans are lying

Response: Opinion

as reported on Twitter? Hahahahahahahaha............................wanna buy a bridge?

Old 06-20-2021, 08:23 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
...damned if I know

and this would be an easy call out

The bigger question is...she knows she's lying...did it anyway....cause she know she'll get away with it

They lie. They know they're lying and think that lying is okay. There are no morals on the left any more. I remember meeting good, moral liberal people, a long time ago, but they're gone now. The radical left has swallowed them up.

Old 06-20-2021, 09:14 PM

43,106 posts, read 18,269,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
They lie. They know they're lying and think that lying is okay. There are no morals on the left any more. I remember meeting good, moral liberal people, a long time ago, but they're gone now. The radical left has swallowed them up.
Well there are no morals or ethics in the media.

And there are people that believe everything the media puts out there because there are less and less people that actually read enough to know the truth.

No one with any power/authority gives a damn anymore.

Old 06-20-2021, 09:19 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Quote:
“The United States is a different country and has different tensions and different kinds of stresses,” says Gorokhova, a linguist who has taught English as a second language since 1981. “What it doesn’t have is the kind of schizophrenic slicing of your soul in half that we had in the Soviet Union. There were things that I could say and that I could show to my family and friends. Then I would go outside, like everyone else, and I knew I couldn’t say or show that to people I went to school with or worked with, and especially not to any officials. It was the post-Stalin era, so they were not going to throw us into Siberia for a joke [during Stalin’s rule, Gorokhova’s uncle had disappeared in the Gulag after telling a joke to a foreigner]. But we had to be careful, we had to pretend everything was all right. The essence was that the government lied to us and we knew they were lying. They knew we knew they were lying. But they kept lying anyway. And we kept pretending to believe them. It was this duality, this divide, that ruled life there.”
https://bookpage.com/interviews/8556...r#.YNAEvmhKhEY
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies