Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2021, 08:36 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
You guys need to follow 'Patrick Byrne's America Project' channel on Telegram for up to the minute news on election fraud and other things. He's on the cutting edge and personally knows 'the players.' This is what he posted today

I mentioned that we have a bombshell video coming. We do. It is from January 6. I have not completed my frame by frame analysis, but it would seem to show the following:

On January 6 in front of the capital, a bunch of people are rallying quite civilly. The police are civil, the citizens are civil. It’s rather remarkable how well everyone is behaved.

And then it would appear that a police officer well behind the police front lines throws two flash bang grenades into the crowd about 30 feet behind the police/civilian barricade.

The flashbangs go off, all hell breaks loose, the crowd surges over the police line where a few seconds earlier there had been warm conversation.
Trump supporters don't want to take responsibility for their own actions, do they?

Old 06-22-2021, 08:43 AM

30,170 posts, read 11,803,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
They were let in, if you cannot see that then I don't know what to tell you.

Where did I say that they let them in so they could look bad? I didn't. Stop twisting what I'd said.
I asked you if that was your point. I did not say it was. You are all over the map and do not explain your reasoning for believing this stuff.

You are claiming they were let it. I say if those courageous police officers stood down it was for their protection. They were simply out numbered and had no choice. What would be your reason for this? Some conspiracy of some sorts? Or what? You keep hinting a Pelosi. Why?

I made the very good analogy that if a mob enters a mini market and the obviously nervous clerk says take whatever you want that does not give those looters the license to steal. Now would it would these capital rioters no matter what a few of these courageous police officers might have said.

I can see these folks in court. But your honor I only committed a felony because the police officer said I could! Wow just wow.

Quote:
No, I'm not. I'm talking about the cops possible role in the matter, which is what this thread is about. You're the one who is all over the map, whatever "map" it is that you're using.

Lol, keep believing what the media is feeding you, all the while ignoring what you can see, hear, and think for yourself.
No I have looked at lots of videos presented by both sides. As well as knowing endless law enforcement over the years. I used to run a business that directly dealt with law enforcement. You simply do not get their mindset. But don't feel bad neither do BLM people. Two peas in a pod. I don't go by the "media" which actually exists on the left and right. There is left wing media and right wing media. And any media that has a spin to it should be ignored.

Last edited by Oklazona Bound; 06-22-2021 at 09:10 AM..

Old 06-22-2021, 08:44 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,186,735 times
I think the worst part of this whole insurrection/attack on America was that so many were content to attack and march along with the pro-racist and pro-nazi ideology messages being expressed. The narrator makes this point at the end of the video. That is what I find even more dangerous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6dxKoQuNNs

Old 06-22-2021, 08:54 AM

Quote:
They were let in, if you cannot see that then I don't know what to tell you.

Where did I say that they let them in so they could look bad? I didn't. Stop twisting what I'd said.

No, I'm not. I'm talking about the cops possible role in the matter, which is what this thread is about. You're the one who is all over the map, whatever "map" it is that you're using.

Lol, keep believing what the media is feeding you, all the while ignoring what you can see, hear, and think for yourself.
Unless we have a bipartisan investigation showing otherwise, the consensus is; that trump followers stormed the capital, injured our men/women in blue, crapped in the rotunda, broke windows, and basically acted like animals.

All those arrested claimed to be following trump's direction (meanwhile trump golfs and couldn't care less about his useful idiots).

Want to believe otherwise? Then have a bipartisan commission investigate.

Old 06-22-2021, 09:30 AM

23,599 posts, read 12,543,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
I asked you if that was your point. I did not say it was. You are all over the map and do not explain your reasoning for believing this stuff.

You are claiming they were let it. I say if those courageous police officers stood down it was for their protection. They were simply out numbered and had no choice. What would be your reason for this? Some conspiracy of some sorts? Or what?
You're not thinking clearly. In what world do cops stand down "for their own protection" while allowing those they are defending against to enter the area they are protecting and to be near the people that they are protecting? Seriously?

Why would they LET them into the capitol while some in congress and others are in that very building???? Like I'd said, that excuse of them standing down "for their own protection" is the lamest thing ever posted in these forums. Yeah, 'there's too many of you so we cannot defend ourselves, so come on in and rub elbows with Pelosi and others' .. how silly.

The short answer to those^ questions is - they don't!

Meanwhile, LE around the country had hunkered down inside the buildings they were protecting, and no doubt there were civilian workers inside that they were also protecting. Out of all of the videos over the past year of them protecting the buildings you never saw those cops allow the rioters into the building they were protecting .. not once! Those LE were also overwhelmed in numbers, yet they never allowed them into the buildings or went out among them and took selfies with them.

good grief.

Quote:
I made the very good analogy that if a mob enters a mini market and the obviously nervous clerk says take whatever you want that does not give those looters the license to steal. Not would it would these capital rioters no matter what a few of these courageous police officers might have said.
Your analogy is just as silly as your excuse that the capitol cops would throw the capitol building and those in it to the wolves simply to protect their own lives.

We are talking about cops, not the average citizen like a mini market clerk.
The capitol cops are hired to protect the building and those in it, to give their lives to do so if necessary. A mini market clerk is hired to sell twinkies, not hired to give their life to protect twinkies.

Quote:
No I have looked at lots of videos presented by both sides.
So? You can watch all the videos in the world yet still parrot leftist media talking points.

Quote:
As well as knowing endless law enforcement over the years. I used to run a business that directly dealt with law enforcement. You simply do not get their mindset. But don't feel bad neither do BLM people. Two peas in a pod. I don't go by the "media" which actually exists on the left and right.
Big deal that you worked around LE, it doesn't mean you understand anything about them. In fact, that you think LE would toss what and who they're protecting simply to "protect themselves" proves you don't know squat about them.

Old 06-22-2021, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Unless we have a bipartisan investigation showing otherwise, the consensus is; that trump followers stormed the capital, injured our men/women in blue, crapped in the rotunda, broke windows, and basically acted like animals.

All those arrested claimed to be following trump's direction (meanwhile trump golfs and couldn't care less about his useful idiots).

Want to believe otherwise? Then have a bipartisan commission investigate.
How many of the same investigations should there be? There's a couple of investigations that have already been started and are chugging along as we speak. You don't have any faith in those investigations? Should those investigations be stopped then? Since two investigations isn't enough for you, should there be ten or maybe a thousand investigations started?

Old 06-22-2021, 09:39 AM

Quote:
How many of the same investigations should there be? There's a couple of investigations that have already been started and are chugging along as we speak. You don't have any faith in those investigations? Should those investigations be stopped then? Since two investigations isn't enough for you, should there be ten or maybe a thousand investigations started?
very well.

The consensus of previous investigations stand: trump followers stormed the capital, injured our men/women in blue, crapped in the rotunda, broke windows, and basically acted like animals.

Old 06-22-2021, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
very well.

The consensus of previous investigations stand: trump followers stormed the capital, injured our men/women in blue, crapped in the rotunda, broke windows, and basically acted like animals.
"The consensus of previous investigations". What "previous investigations" are you talking about? Were there more than two going on at the same time? Who was running those "previous investigations"? The media?

Old 06-22-2021, 09:48 AM

30,170 posts, read 11,803,456 times
Quote:
Big deal that you worked around LE, it doesn't mean you understand anything about them. In fact, that you think LE would toss what and who they're protecting simply to "protect themselves" proves you don't know squat about them.
It happens all the time where there are large angry mobs. Or any group where the police present are simply outnumbered and in danger. They stand down and call for reinforcements. I am sure their supervisors were instructing them on what to do. That is how it works. They did not go rogue and abandon their responsibilities like you are claiming.

I saw the videos and photos. They tried to hold off the rioters. There were simply too many law breakers and too few police officers. They would have risked their lives and the mob would have still pushed passed them. They did the right thing and congress was able to get out safely. Reinforcements arrived and stopped the rioters. I am proud of our brave law enforcement officers who worked that day. Are you?

But what you are claiming is they let them in on purpose which was against their duty for no particular reason at all putting congress and the VEEP at risk. THAT is offensive to law enforcement.

Last edited by Oklazona Bound; 06-22-2021 at 09:57 AM..

Old 06-22-2021, 10:03 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
I think the worst part of this whole insurrection/attack on America was that so many were content to attack and march along with the pro-racist and pro-nazi ideology messages being expressed. The narrator makes this point at the end of the video. That is what I find even more dangerous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6dxKoQuNNs

• grovels insipidly about 'so many' 'pro-racist' and 'pro-nazi'
  • as evidence, posts a video showing zero 'pro-racist' or 'pro-nazi' jan. 6 content
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies