Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2021, 11:22 AM

5,978 posts, read 2,232,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Why are you claiming there were only 10 officers there that day?

Why would they invite, usher, welcome them in?
Invite? No one invited anyone, I didn't see any "Enter Here Mob" signs being held up by police, did you? From what I can see it's only one way in so the mob was coming that way, no invite needed.

If you have 20, 30, 40 officers watching 100's of people coming your way, beating officers at barriers on the steps, you make a decision. You can either go home that night to see you children and family or try to fight and hop you don't get killed in the process, they chose to go to their families.

These guys aren't Marines guarding the front line against Nazi's, they are regular people Literally just doing a job. You guys act like those cops WERE SUPPOSE TO DIE to prevent that mob from entering, that is not real life.

Real life is not a movie where everyone wants to be the hero.

Old 06-21-2021, 11:25 AM

23,457 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Right from the OP:

And then it would appear that a police officer well behind the police front lines throws two flash bang grenades into the crowd about 30 feet behind the police/civilian barricade.

The flashbangs go off, all hell breaks loose, the crowd surges over the police line where a few seconds earlier there had been warm conversation
Where does it say that they were "scared them into the capital building"?

When they had entered the building they were allowed in and they went in peacefully, as can be seen in the video I'd posted.

I had also posted a video of the crowd standing there, not fighting anyone. Then the cops fired flash grenades and stun grenades into the crowd of peaceful protesters who were doing nothing but simply standing there. As I'd stated before, that is likely what had gotten the crowd fired up enough to riot.

Old 06-21-2021, 11:26 AM

30,140 posts, read 11,765,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
Invite? No one invited anyone, I didn't see any "Enter Here Mob" signs being held up by police, did you? From what I can see it's only one way in so the mob was coming that way, no invite needed.

If you have 20, 30, 40 officers watching 100's of people coming your way, beating officers at barriers on the steps, you make a decision. You can either go home that night to see you children and family or try to fight and hop you don't get killed in the process, they chose to go to their families.

These guys aren't Marines guarding the front line against Nazi's, they are regular people Literally just doing a job. You guys act like those cops WERE SUPPOSE TO DIE to prevent that mob from entering, that is not real life.

The choice for those brave police officers was get stampeded or out of the way. For some Trump voters that was the same as inviting them in. Personally I would have been fine with them opening fire on these nutcases. But imagine the protests after that.

Old 06-21-2021, 11:29 AM

30,140 posts, read 11,765,050 times
Quote:
Where does it say that they were "scared them into the capital building"?

When they had entered the building they were allowed in and they went in peacefully, as can be seen in the video I'd posted.

I had also posted a video of the crowd standing there, not fighting anyone. Then the cops fired flash grenades and stun grenades into the crowd of peaceful protesters who were doing nothing but simply standing there. As I'd stated before, that is likely what had gotten the crowd fired up enough to riot.
A mob of BLM protesters storms a restaurant and the restaurant security staff has the choice of trying to stop them or telling them the can enter is not really allowing them in. They just don't want to be killed. There is no good choice in that situation. Saying means potentially being killed.

Those brave police officers were out numbered. And the OP is suggesting that without the loud noises that scared them they never would have entered the capital.

Old 06-21-2021, 11:31 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
You guys need to follow 'Patrick Byrne's America Project' channel on Telegram for up to the minute news on election fraud and other things. He's on the cutting edge and personally knows 'the players.' This is what he posted today

I mentioned that we have a bombshell video coming. We do. It is from January 6. I have not completed my frame by frame analysis, but it would seem to show the following:

On January 6 in front of the capital, a bunch of people are rallying quite civilly. The police are civil, the citizens are civil. It’s rather remarkable how well everyone is behaved.

And then it would appear that a police officer well behind the police front lines throws two flash bang grenades into the crowd about 30 feet behind the police/civilian barricade.

The flashbangs go off, all hell breaks loose, the crowd surges over the police line where a few seconds earlier there had been warm conversation.
The story changes weekly - your 'and it would appear' --- statement says it all. It would appear to only folks who are trying to pretend it wasn't their team leading the charge.

Old 06-21-2021, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
Seems you missed the part in the video, or simply didn't bother watching, where the cop was waving them inside of the fence, and the cop inside the building seeming to lead the way to take them further into the building.
Quote:
First it was only 10 officers, now it's 20, 30, 40 .. make up your mind. (maybe next time try using the number 500)

So, the best thing to do is to invite them inside of the fence and inside of the building? Lol, what are you smoking?

Quote:

"Nazi's" - throwing the nazi tag only means that you've got nothing and you know it.

Old 06-21-2021, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
A mob of BLM protesters storms a restaurant and the restaurant security staff has the choice of trying to stop them or telling them the can enter is not really allowing them in. They just don't want to be killed. There is no good choice in that situation. Saying means potentially being killed.
In your scenario ... did the restaurant security staff go outside and wave them inside?

Quote:
Those brave police officers were out numbered. And the OP is suggesting that without the loud noises that scared them they never would have entered the capital.
You're just proving you didn't watch the videos that were posted.

Old 06-21-2021, 11:51 AM

5,978 posts, read 2,232,627 times
Quote:
Seems you missed the part in the video, or simply didn't bother watching, where the cop was waving them inside of the fence, and the cop inside the building seeming to lead the way to take them further into the building.
First it was only 10 officers, now it's 20, 30, 40 .. make up your mind. (maybe next time try using the number 500)

So, the best thing to do is to invite them inside of the fence and inside of the building? Lol, what are you smoking?

"Nazi's" - throwing the nazi tag only means that you've got nothing and you know it.
Boy oh boy you are trying soooo hard to justify the actions of idiots on that day. What is hilarious to me is how much time your spending arguing about dummies tearing up a building that they have to pay to fix via tax money in order to keep a President that was voted out on his butt after 1 term.

I find all this hilarious and entertaining.

But But But
There were 500 officers at the capitol, you said 50 oh noos the world will end.

But But But
The cops didn't allow themselves to be trampled and die on the field, they are alive so they were in on it

But But But
You said the word Nazi in a way I don't agree with, the world is ending.

This is one of the most hilarious threads I have ever read on this forum and there are some doozies here.

Dude you are trying way too hard here to defend idiots.

Old 06-21-2021, 11:54 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
And? Show me what you're accusing me of.
I saiid you people, first of all. Second, like I said, now you’re blaming it in the police.

Old 06-21-2021, 11:59 AM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:
In your scenario ... did the restaurant security staff go outside and wave them inside?

You're just proving you didn't watch the videos that were posted.
I've seen plenty of videos from that day, over and over again. Why would I want to watch your cherry picked or doctored videos..I've seen the mob begin by pepper spraying the police, then beating them with flag poles, clubs and throwing whatever they had at them. Crushing an officer in a door way, smashing through windows and doors. Anyone that sees this as peaceful is just plain nuts. Seems to be an over abundance of insanity, liars and violence among the members of the Trump cult. Peaceful yeah, right.

Last edited by sanspeur; 06-21-2021 at 12:27 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies