Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2021, 03:43 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,768,453 times

Advertisements

We know man made climate Change is a fraud and a hoax. However how do we get the truth out when most of the Main Street media is controlled by the left.

Quote:

Top politicians have 'never read the science,' Steven Koonin reveals

https://www.foxnews.com/media/physic...n-of-the-media

Old 06-22-2021, 03:48 AM

34,240 posts, read 18,599,254 times
Climate changes naturally and sometimes drastically, all on its own. Always has, always will. Governments and their crony Corporations pushing EVs that people don’t want or need isn't going to change that.

Old 06-22-2021, 03:52 AM

6,137 posts, read 3,358,943 times
The corporate left will now commence to tear down the character of this physicist.

That’s how they operate. Don’t like the message, attack the person. Leftist 101.

Old 06-22-2021, 03:59 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,285,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
We know man made climate Change is a fraud and a hoax. However how do we get the truth out when most of the Main Street media is controlled by the left.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/physic...n-of-the-media
Of course it's a hoax. Anyone who thinks humans are going to control the weather needs a check up from the neck up.

Old 06-22-2021, 04:23 AM

Covid 19 and the coming strains have replaced Man Made Climate Change as the way to install Marxism, so it's not nearly as sexy a topic to the anti American Left (Democrats) anymore. Notice how they rarely talk about Greta Thunberg anymore.

Oh and Systemic Racism is the other replacement HOAX. Idiots all.

Last edited by Pilot1; 06-22-2021 at 04:31 AM..

Old 06-22-2021, 04:28 AM

4,193 posts, read 2,516,403 times
Its been an interesting morph, from denying climate change to denying it is man made.

Old 06-22-2021, 04:34 AM

19,224 posts, read 17,105,490 times
A Professor of Information, Operations and Management Sciences at NYU is wrong in his assessment of the weather per his peer group.

"A New Book Manages to Get Climate Science Badly Wrong"

"In Unsettled, Steven Koonin deploys that highly misleading label to falsely suggest that we don’t understand the risks well enough to take action"
https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...e-badly-wrong/

Old 06-22-2021, 05:01 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,125,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
A Professor of Information, Operations and Management Sciences at NYU is wrong in his assessment of the weather per his peer group.
He's a data scientist. Climate science is data science. No scientists are going out and reproducing the climate to do experiments. It's a modeling science, and Koonin is a modeling guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
"A New Book Manages to Get Climate Science Badly Wrong"

"In Unsettled, Steven Koonin deploys that highly misleading label to falsely suggest that we don’t understand the risks well enough to take action"
https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...e-badly-wrong/
After all this time. After years of us telling you how you're being propagandized. After multiple threads by me explaining how to read news and spot when you're being lied to, and you STILL just accept obvious smears.

ETA: I've bought his book, but not read it yet. I think I'll move it to the top of the list. I've heard several interviews with the guy. Perhaps you should, too, before you dismiss him as a nutcase based on a 5 second google search which yielded precisely the result the author of that piece and google wanted - you believed that lie.

Old 06-22-2021, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by webster View Post
Its been an interesting morph, from denying climate change to denying it is man made.
Who denied natural climate change? You mean changes in WEATHER over a few decades as an indication of climate change? Then yes.

Dishonesty and hypocrisy are the two main characteristics of the Left.

Old 06-22-2021, 05:12 AM

19,224 posts, read 17,105,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
He's a data scientist. Climate science is data science. No scientists are going out and reproducing the climate to do experiments. It's a modeling science, and Koonin is a modeling guy.

After all this time. After years of us telling you how you're being propagandized. After multiple threads by me explaining how to read news and spot when you're being lied to, and you STILL just accept obvious smears.
Considering this topic started with something from Tucker Carlson and your talking about "propagandized"? I don't recall you being a benchmark on what makes valid news but last I knew Scientific American is considered to be a valid publication.

He is denounced by his peers, lauded by Trump and presented by Carlson that's a trifecta to be classified a total s**t burger. But you feel free to accept it because you can " read news and spot when you're being lied to"..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies