Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2021, 02:48 AM

30,103 posts, read 18,921,258 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
Tell that to the families of the 187 people who were murdered in Phoenix last year, “I know violent crime massively spiked by over 50%, and I’m sorry that your family member got blasted, but at least it was statistically less likely that would happen compared to if you all lived in St Louis.”

Violent crime is gonna get much worse in Phoenix, too, due to many factors. So I can already predict your future posts:

St Louis murder rate is 6 times higher than Phoenix
St Louis murder rate is 4 times higher than Phoenix...

Being thankful you don’t live in St Louis does nothing for people in Phoenix.
If they are intelligent and have researched it, they would already know that Phoenix has a much lower murder rate than most large cities even though their family member were murdered. As for your prediction that it will get worse, I agree that as Democrats get more in control, crime will get much worse. I predict your predictions of my future posts will not be anywhere close to being accurate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2021, 03:20 AM

56,989 posts, read 35,116,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilberry View Post
More Dead Bodies are showing up around the Hotels where Transients, drug dealers and the Homeless hang out
The other day the Phoenix Police let a dead body rot in the Sun for 4 hours uncovered in the bushes in 115-degree heat while waiting for the Coroner. The Desk Clerk says "oh this happens all the time "
Shootings every day as people's brains slowly atrophy. I have never seen a City as Crazy as Phoenix and cavalier about human life as Phoenix.
Meh...I grew up in the Valley. It’s the same old Phoenix as it’s always been with a LOT more people and traffic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies