Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2021, 10:53 AM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarHero45 View Post
1. Nothing went over my head. You just went on a tangent, going against points I never made.

2. I voted for Jo Jorgenson in the 2020 election. I said so on here back in January.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...ontinue-2.html (post #19)

3. Lol...You're basically now restating my whole original position and not even realizing it due to seeing imaginary arguments I've never made while conversing with me. I specifically said that people have the constitutional right to vote for whoever they want. It should already be implicated from that quote that I believe that people would have to live up to the consequences for whoever they vote for, hence why I used David Duke and Kanye West as extreme examples. I said that people have the right to vote for them but any consequences that comes with voting for them should be owned up to.

4. Michigan is one state. California, Oregon, Washington, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, etc. specifically have limited Black populations yet Biden won those states. Meanwhile, Mississippi, South Carolina, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, the Carolinas, Louisiana, and Arkansas are heavily Black yet Biden didn't win those states. Seems like that point went completely over your head because my whole point is that Blacks cannot control U.S. elections and that Biden's support primarily came from White Americans which is true since there's 150-200 million White Americans in the U.S. and only 40-45 million AA's with AA's having a lower percentage of eligible voters than White Americans.

5. So, basically, your whole point is that you live in an alternate reality where 90% of all Biden voters or Democrats are Black and Latino because you're conflating percentages with numbers. Numerically, Whites still make up the largest group of Biden voters and Democrats by far. It simply makes sense based on White Americans outnumbering Black and Latino(who can be White) voters combined. Portland is literally one of the Whitest major cities in America and a liberal stronghold and mecca for Antifa attacks.
There are just some people I don't bother with at this point. My "Ignore" list has about 48 people on it. Some people go off on tangents because they don't like what you're saying, but can't refute it.

I voted for Jorgensen too. I also voted for Gary Johnson in 2016. The last two Presidential elections have left alot to be desired in terms of who I would vote for. I think we both might catch alot of crap for that.

When some people are more interested in going off on tangents than actually proving a point, sometimes YOUR OWN point gets proving without even trying. In some cases it's really about not being able to prove or refute a point. At the end of the day, people are going to vote for whoever they choose to vote for. Nothing

The USA consists of 50 states and have many different characteristics. This is going to shape the Presidential elections. This is why I see with the Blackest states. I live in the South, in one of the Blackest states. It's a politically stratified and polarized region. Most Blacks vote Democrat. The majority of Whites vote Republican. What is keeping most of the "Blacker" states Republican has to do with Whites maintaining a decent majority. Georgia is the least White of all the Deep South states, at 51%. And a decent size of that White population is either from other states.

Biden won states like Washington, Colorado, Vermont, and Minnesota. Colorado has voted Republican in the past, but it was from Mississippi. A more libertarian kind of Republican. I do notice that some of the Whitest places in America are havens for Antifa. Portland has been a militant haven for a while.

Oregon is an interesting state. It's a blue state, very blue on paper. But if you look at a map, you'll understand why. 2/3 of Oregon's population lives in the Willamette Valley, basically Portland, Eugene, Salem, and Corvallis. Those areas are left-leaning. The rest of Oregon (a large part of Oregon is desert) is right-leaning, particularly the eastern part. Most of Oregon's politics are decided by the Portland area and Eugene. Far right and far left forces basically clash.

Old 06-25-2021, 11:05 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
Of course you may approve of any one you wish. And we're free to inquire to as the basis of said support. No other reason is warranted.

The Democratic party has had a profoundly negative impact on the Black community and Biden is a well established racist. Forgive us if we're puzzled by why you would support such a man.
Oh, the irony.

Trump is a birther.

He also said he didn’t want black people counting his money.

Old 06-25-2021, 11:18 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
Well, the point is that, like clockwork, the Democrats can count on 90+% of the black vote.

More, by far, than any other demo.

And at the end of the day you have to ask....why? What have they "gotten" after 6 or 7 decades of doing that?

Cities are still burning just like the 60s. They are still lagging behind in employment, educational attainment, fatherless homes, median income, etc.

Wouldn't someone start to say maybe giving 90% support to Democrats and living in almost entirely Democrat cities isn't working?
And yet, as of late, Republicans have counteracted that by............nominating Trump .

Old 06-25-2021, 11:23 AM

13,452 posts, read 4,292,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
And yet, as of late, Republicans have counteracted that by............nominating Trump .
Democrats doesn’t have a leg to stand on by electing the grandfather of black mass incarceration Corn Pops in Chief Biden. Trump used to be liked by blacks in NY until he challenged the Democrat hold on blacks and then he became Hitler. Sure whatever you say.

Old 06-25-2021, 11:39 AM

9,507 posts, read 4,342,349 times
Quote:
Oh, the irony.

Trump is a birther.

Oh, the deflection.

1) Trump being a birther has nothing to do with racism. I know liberals love to make everything about racism, but birtherism had to do with a specific person, not an entire race. Do you know what racism is? Not the whacko Dem/Leftist definition, but the actual definition? The birther movement is as ridiculous and completely unfounded as claims that Trump is a racist.
2) We're talking about Biden. Focus. Biden eulogized Sen Byrd, a flagrant racist and KKK member. During his campaign he said gems such as "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black". He supported law enforcement measures that disproportionately impacted young black men. What kind of person says stuff like "Poor kids are just as bright as white kids". Biden is a racist POS, period. It's possible that Trump is as well, but there is a mountain of evidence against Biden and pretty which just TDS fueled rhetoric when it comes to Trump. You voted for a disgusting human being. It's OK - some people are easily fooled. However, the cat is now out of the bag. It's OK to admit you were wrong and messed up. Badly.

Old 06-25-2021, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Oh, the irony.

Trump is a birther.

Former President Trump also tweeted this below:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...iots/26500879/

"Our great African American President hasn't exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are (...) destroying Baltimore."

When people in Baltimore are rioting, that is for the mayor to put under control. And Trump went all racial on Obama.

Old 06-25-2021, 11:48 AM

13,452 posts, read 4,292,364 times
Yeah like Obama Never went racial during his 8 years in office. The country was more racially united after Obama left. Thanks for the joke. Crickets from you because anything that comes from the black side it’s ok with you. The problem is the white people.

Old 06-25-2021, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
Not just Biden. All democrats. more lockstep than any other group. for 65 years. Like clockwork.

Rational people are debating here and saying that's not healthy for an ENTIRE group of people to be so lockstep with one party just based on race. It's bad...it leads to getting taken for granted. It leads to the hyper racial environment they have created today in which people are only grouped by race and feel they are victims because of their race!

Add to that the fact that blacks are still raging after all these years of voting democrat. They are still lagging in key areas that lead to good lives. They are still burning their neighborhoods (with the help of woke whites) and not able to coexist with first world law enforcement in many areas.

IT'S A PROBLEM AND PEOPLE CARE. We all have to live together and keep our country great.

Get it?
I'll just going ahead and say what I think. My vote, my business. And most of the persons burning down neighborhoods, many of them likely don't vote at all. Alot of Black people who are doing well don't live in those neighborhoods and never would live there if they could help it. Like I said before, my vote, my business. Who cares who I or anyone else votes for? Or better yet, I find the obsession over who Blacks vote for to be quite disturbing and nutty.

Old 06-25-2021, 12:14 PM

20,102 posts, read 9,018,880 times
honeymoon is over for Biden says the same source...

https://justthenews.com/government/w...-numbers-surge

Old 06-25-2021, 12:24 PM

I personally don't recommend supporting Biden, based on is grimy past. I went for a 3rd party candidate myself. On the other hand, I find this obsession regarding who Black people vote for to be sad and disturbing. In my opinion, it has nothing to do with looking out for the well-being and best interests of African-Americans. To me it's just about "We want conservative Republicans in office, and Black people stand in the way of that by voting Democrat at 90%". That is what I think it's really about. There are plenty of grimy politicians out there, both Democrat and Republican. Singling out Black people because of who they vote for, to me it reeks of a kind of resentment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies