Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2021, 02:37 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,412,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Rudy Giuliani took down mob families and saved NYC, in return they’re stripping him of the right to be a lawyer.

Political punishment.
Rudy, a once respected lawyer and mayor is now disgraced.

Everything Trump Touches Dies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2021, 02:39 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,253,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Unfortunately, Rudy decided to lie for a mob boss (trump). Trump eventually brings down everyone in his circle!
Rico expert hired by the Trump prosecutor.
Racketeering is the preferred charge for mafia and other crime families.

Old 06-24-2021, 02:44 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Rudy, a once respected lawyer and mayor is now disgraced.

Everything Trump Touches Dies.
What a shame. He was so respected and admired after 9/11.

Old 06-24-2021, 03:00 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
So the lawyer is given information on the escrow amount and argues it - and then it turns out the escrow amount is wrong. The lawyer is relying on information given and is not an accountant.

From what I have seen so far with the audits and recounts - absolutely no state or county got the numbers right --- not one of them. With every recount the numbers changed or "oops" we made an error here or there. I hope Guilani uses this to bring more corruption on the dems part to light. I know Lindell is chomping at the bit to get into court to present his info and if that is proven verifiable - every media outlet, reporter and politician who said it wasn't a stolen election needs to get the same treatment - get suspended or worse.
It will be fun to watch him make an a$$ of himself.

Old 06-24-2021, 03:09 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
So the lawyer is given information on the escrow amount and argues it - and then it turns out the escrow amount is wrong. The lawyer is relying on information given and is not an accountant.

From what I have seen so far with the audits and recounts - absolutely no state or county got the numbers right --- not one of them. With every recount the numbers changed or "oops" we made an error here or there. I hope Guilani uses this to bring more corruption on the dems part to light. I know Lindell is chomping at the bit to get into court to present his info and if that is proven verifiable - every media outlet, reporter and politician who said it wasn't a stolen election needs to get the same treatment - get suspended or worse.
And yet he is currently in court at this very moment asking the court to drop the Dominion case against him. If he had all of this proof why wouldn't he want to go to court to show it and vindicate his claims?

Old 06-24-2021, 03:13 PM

17,155 posts, read 12,962,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
That will wind up being at the SCOTUS level based on First Amendment considerations.
Nah. Judges don't take kindly to lawyers who perjure themselves.

Old 06-24-2021, 03:16 PM

2,450 posts, read 972,943 times
Another vindictive hit job by Tish "dumb as rocks" James. She is making herself out to be a very useful idiot for those in the NYS Democratic party who control her.

Old 06-24-2021, 03:23 PM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
Quote:
Please stop with the "half the nation" garbage. It's a small cohort of low information voters who think the election was "stolen."

It's probably half the nation - and not just Republicans. Many Dems are questioning the legitimacy of the election also. It is in no way a "small cohort" of folks. His policies helped many on both sides of the isle, and Dems as well as Republicans voted for him. People that didn't vote last time voted this time. Did you watch any of the Lindell videos? You should. I have been around the block also - and if I thought the election was honest and above board, you wouldn't be hearing a peep from me -- but there is just too much information and evidence to deny malfeasance in this election -- especially since I know what was at stake for the Dems and globalists. Trump didn't fit in - they had to get him out - and the "club" did everything they could to make it happen. Surely you see that.

Old 06-24-2021, 03:25 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,363,363 times
more leftists and anti trumpers punishing those with the audacity to challenge their fraud election.

And thats exactly what it was.

The proof:
https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

Old 06-24-2021, 03:27 PM

46,961 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Nah. Judges don't take kindly to lawyers who perjure themselves.
It's sort of like defending against a counterfeit charge using "freedom of the press" as your argument, isn't it?

"Why yes, I printed batches of Benjamins. Now you tell me that I'm subject to censorship? I thought this was America!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies