Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2021, 01:15 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,206,363 times

Advertisements

You know the expression "even a stopped clock is right twice a day"?

Some people are never going to be right even once a day. They will just be wrong every single time they post something.

Old 06-25-2021, 04:11 PM

23,864 posts, read 24,108,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Hell, that's nothing, Bentbow. You should have heard what was said that was over the top on InfoWars Thurs. afternoon about what is going to happen to the country by the end of this year. For starters, Biden is going to be removed from failing to get enough people vaccinated with the killer bioweapon covid vaccines. Also the Chinese want to invade the U. S. starting on the west coast, to make sure Trump isn't allowed back in as president from the result of the findings of the audits. The Chinese HATE Trump. But then I take was is said on there as bizarre, over the top entertainment, not to be taken seriously.

Since you seem so fascinated with taking discredited web sources seriously, I don't understand why you hardly every link InfoWars, unless that source is too far crazy over the top insane even for you.
It's ironic that you wrote that ironically, since they pretty much have, already.

The Chinese strategy is to overtake the United States without firing a shot. There's a lot of ways to do that which fall under that umbrella, and they've been quietly working many of them. Their influence is dominating on the west coast, from Vancouver to south of Long Beach.

Did you know that the Chinese owned a terminal at the port of Long Beach? They were forced to sell it, thank goodness, but that gives you some idea of how serious they are.

https://www.freightwaves.com/news/ma...beach-terminal

Old 06-25-2021, 04:40 PM

13,242 posts, read 4,924,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snerk View Post
You forgot to advise us to "enjoy the show."
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
I have entered the Twilight Zone
Thanks guys, finally, it’s all beginning to make sense to me

The show is The Twilight Zone & when they say "where we go one, we go all” they’re referring to the Twilight Zone!

Eureka!

Old 06-25-2021, 05:02 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,098 times
Big False Flag On The Near Horizon?? Distraction for what is about to happen?

Yep. I can't wait to rub noses in it.

Old 06-25-2021, 05:10 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,600,389 times
trump promised to arrest all the deeps taters, what happened?

Old 06-25-2021, 05:16 PM

25,729 posts, read 12,800,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
Why would the deepstate panic at all? They have the entire media, both legacy and social media, in the bag.

It’s DNC state run tv.

So since they can control the narrative, why do they need a false flag? The whole media apparatus is the false flag.
Because they killed John McAfee, and he had all the dirt on them. He said if they oft me, all my data will flow to the media....globally. Al Jezeera will have a field day.

Well, they killed him, so if he wasn't bluffing, and he has a poison pill releasing right now, the Deep State is in deep panic mode.

Now would be a good time for them to start a war with Iran to deflect attention from McAfee's bombs.

Old 06-25-2021, 05:21 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Because they killed John McAfee, and he had all the dirt on them. He said if they oft me, all my data will flow to the media....globally. Al Jezeera will have a field day.

Well, they killed him, so if he wasn't bluffing, and he has a poison pill releasing right now, the Deep State is in deep panic mode.

Now would be a good time for them to start a war with Iran to deflect attention from McAfee's bombs.

They have been in deep panic mode for a good long time. I can smell their stress sweat.

McAfee had a dead man's switch.

It's gonna be fun!

Old 06-25-2021, 05:24 PM

25,729 posts, read 12,800,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
You know the expression "even a stopped clock is right twice a day"?

Some people are never going to be right even once a day. They will just be wrong every single time they post something.
You are not reading my posts. I've been months ahead of the news on several occasions.

My latest is the John McAfee story...I posted about him in November 2020, & how he could crack the deep state wide open. Now they killed him, so unless he initiated a data dump, we'll never know what he had.

Snowden, Assange, Epstein, and now McAfee have all had the goods on the DC elite, & got hushed or burried.

I pray to God that McAfee had a data dump in place.

I was sounding the alarm on inflation months ago.

Old 06-25-2021, 06:20 PM

4,901 posts, read 2,056,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
I have entered the Twilight Zone
^^^^^^ What he said.

Most of the country is in the Center, with me being in the Center-Right. Biden is a freaking idiot, along with that laughing fool. Basically, I accept the fact that the country is screwed for the next 3.5 years until the next elections. With that said, I can’t support an overthrow of our government, even if they’re brain dead. Yes, as a collective, the American people are freaking stupid, but both Heckle and Jackle are the will of the people… So they’re the freaking leaders for better and worse.

Old 06-25-2021, 06:46 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,695,782 times
Makes no sense at all
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies