Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2021, 10:03 PM

25 posts, read 13,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
NO, you don't want to be a criminal when you are pulled over by the police. If you don't break the law you won't be arrested. If you don't follow their orders they will bring a can of w.a.

Real simple rule of life.
I agree for the most part. There have been instances of Police misconduct and negligence. The one woman who pulled her gun instead of a tazer, very few instances but still have be investigated accordingly. No one profession is pefect.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2021, 03:39 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
I heard it was a screwdriver. If I wanted to shoot somebody but not kill them to stop them, I'd shoot for the center groin.

Old 06-25-2021, 04:11 AM

4,904 posts, read 2,056,126 times
This was a good shooting by most every American law enforcement agency’s Use of Force policy.

Police are trained to shot Center-Mass to stop the threat… How many people here can honestly hit a man size target in the groin area while he/she is running towards you or your partner? Not a realist solution to a terrible situation. Honestly, that’s almost as bad a saying “they should have just shot the knife out of his hand.”

It had nothing to do with Color… Cops were called after somebody was stabbed and the suspect charged quickly at the cops, in an aggressive manner, WITH knife in hand. It doesn’t matter if it’s a knife, ice pick or screwdriver…. All three items when used as a weapon are deadly.

Honestly, I feel sorry for the cops cuz you know their freaking out about being fired, charged criminally, having crowds show up at their house and terrorize their families. Or worse, be the face of a riot that destroys cities and kills innocent people.

No human needs to deal with that kind of pressure, stress and BS for lawfully doing their job. And we’re shocked that law enforcement officers are retiring and quitting in mass numbers??

This confirms that I did the right thing, for myself, by turning in my badge and gun AND retire earlier this year.

Last edited by bergun; 06-25-2021 at 04:29 AM..

Old 06-25-2021, 04:35 AM

5,860 posts, read 3,297,839 times
[quote=Jaxxx;61319679]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2ms0tKHZcI

This one like 99% of the others, is totally justified. It's a graphic video. So if you don't want to watch, this man ignored officers orders to drop a knife after stabbing a woman, he sprinted at Police and got shot.

I wonder when the peaceful protests will start. These cops have a really hard job.[/QUOT

He was wearing a mask! Fauci will be happy lol! Run at the cops with a knife you deserve to get shot. One less perp on the street. Great job by the cops as usual!!!!!

Old 06-25-2021, 04:50 AM

4,994 posts, read 1,991,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxxx View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2ms0tKHZcI

This one like 99% of the others, is totally justified. It's a graphic video. So if you don't want to watch, this man ignored officers orders to drop a knife after stabbing a woman, he sprinted at Police and got shot.

I wonder when the peaceful protests will start. These cops have a really hard job.

Time to riot.
Time to burn.
Time to terrorize.
Time to loot.

Old 06-25-2021, 04:59 AM

6,104 posts, read 3,341,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I agree with all lives matter.

As a black person, it frustrating to focus on the extreme minority of police incidents, when the elephant in the room is that we are wiping ourselves out... and then black folk follow the corrupt liberal elite narrative about how the police shootings are so bad, and that black communities need to defund the one layer of protection that are needed to help protect them from the elephant in the room.

Totally frustrating... we are losing a lot of good innocent people to this nonsense. 1587 shooting victims in Chicago so far this year - and Lightfoot does absolutely nothing but allow it to continue. It's criminal negligence.

Sorry for venting on your issue.
The majority of the people in Chicago absolutely want to live this way. They want to blast away at each other. If they didn’t want this, they’d stop it immediately.

There is no question in my mind that if there was an uptick of violence in my neighborhood, it would 100% be put down immediately. Because we refuse to live that way.

So if the people in Chicago don’t care about themselves, why should I care?

Trump offered numerous solutions, and they did not want it. Biden doesn’t even bother offering solutions, because they don’t really want it, and it also helps him politically to turn a blind eye to violence committed by black people. Prison reform, or some such nonsense.

My solution to the small amount of good folks left in Chicago? Use your stimulus checks to go to the Indiana border, by weapons and ammo, and start blasting people in the street. Or move your ass out of there.

Either way, I don’t give a damn anymore.

Old 06-25-2021, 05:10 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,522,852 times
Has Lebron tweeted yet??

Old 06-25-2021, 05:17 AM

4,904 posts, read 2,056,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Has Lebron tweeted yet??
Lebrun’s Communist Chineses Master told him to stop since every time he tweeted out dumbsht stuff, Communist China came back into the spotlight.

Old 06-25-2021, 05:19 AM

23,550 posts, read 17,223,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxxx View Post
I have said this before and it's an unpopular thing to say, All Lives Matter. If you have to put a color behind Lives Matter then it's racist.
ALM is popular, it is just that the media and activists who represent themselves say it is heresy.

All live matter is the inclusive term. We want to be inclusive do we not???

BLM used by that terrorist organization is a false flag. Like dems who never read or understood the obamacare legislation they passed, the protocol for the left to to not read content, just titles.

Don't get hornswaggled and think ALM is racist. BLM is racist.

Old 06-25-2021, 05:49 AM

608 posts, read 239,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
ALM is popular, it is just that the media and activists who represent themselves say it is heresy.

All live matter is the inclusive term. We want to be inclusive do we not???

BLM used by that terrorist organization is a false flag. Like dems who never read or understood the obamacare legislation they passed, the protocol for the left to to not read content, just titles.

Don't get hornswaggled and think ALM is racist. BLM is racist.
System wouldn't let me rep this so, +1
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies