Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2021, 10:59 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
You wanted the photo op -- she gave it and now you are decrying it....oh yeah can't accuse you folks of b being irrational...lol
going to el paso instead of the rio grande valley was not the photo op that anyone asked for from cowardly kackles.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2021, 11:31 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Really? lol What we have now is a joke. Have they done anything right? They reversed all Trumps policies and look how this country has gone downhill....border, crime, race issues, it's horrible. People don't want this. Sorry.
No, we don't want this. In his first week in office Biden completely torn down everything Trump accomplished. Yes, so sorry neo Dems Trump was very good for this county. The first president I ever voted for that actually kept campaign promises and put the US first. The stay in Mexico policy was just awesome and he kept all those "caravans" of human refuse looking for a free ride the hell out of our country saving taxpayers hundreds of Billions of dollars. We don't owe those people a goram thing!!

I'm so utterly fed up with all this touchy feely bilge being spouted about our "humanitarian obligations' to these throngs of vermin ridden would be illegal entrants to OUR country and I just want to hurl and spew when I hear it. I say vermin ridden in a literal not figurative way btw. Bedbugs were all but eradicated here, scabies as well and head lice, crabs yea, I'm being literal. Especially about bedbugs. And if these hand wringing leftists are so worried about Covid and all the "follow the science" felgercarb why is it they would want these third world "refugee" refuse swarming in?

No, I'm not on board with this agenda to flood in more Democrat votes by people who are no even going to pursue citizenship. Do all these bleeding hearts just not see these throngs of border jumpers marching to our border waving the flags of their country of origin? No,they are not coming here with any intention at all of becoming US citizens and pledging allegiance to this nation. They are never going to be more than Guatamalans, El Salvadorans, Nicaraguans, and Mexicans and add into that a large number of African and Middle Eastern types many of whom are pure dee TERRORISTS with anything but desire to be US citizens in mind. Presence in the US and being true loyal and contributing members of our society are two very different things.

I have not a warm cell in my body for any of those in the tidal wave crashing across our border with Mexico. I feel nothing but colder than ice toward them and I make NO apology nor feel any shame for my view of them. All the Dems see in them is votes whether legal or illegal and not valid. And they're buying those votes with the money we citizens pay in taxes. The Harris/Biden immigration policy enrages me. And so over three months of complete inaction Kackling Kamala the mouthy magpie travels in a general Southwest direction and calls it an "inspection" of the situation at the border and we're all supposed to swoon. Well, the neo Dems and raving lunatic leftists are swooning while the rest of us spew vomit uncontrollably.

Oh I can hear it already. The indignant howling calling me a racist ( is it just me or has that word lost anything resembling any sting?) a xenophobe, an all around horrible person for my total lack of humanity and compassion. So be it. I'll own it. Personally to my own mind I call myself a practicalist. I think it's time to coin a new term. How about "blancophobic?" People afraid and ashamed of being Caucasion. The Spanish word for White seems to roll off the tongue better than saying "Whiteophobic." Maybe "Caucophobic?" Meh whatever works. As it is for Christmas and birthday gifts it's the thought that counts.

Old 06-26-2021, 05:34 AM

3,309 posts, read 5,773,290 times
Amen!

Old 06-26-2021, 05:56 AM

3,309 posts, read 5,773,290 times
BTW NVPlumber, I'm sure there will be some outraged people screaming yours is a racist post (racist - does it even have any meaning now since everything is racist when someone doesn't like it). It is a head on, blunt and totally honest common sense reaction to a major problem our country has been and still is facing today.

I couldn't agree with you more. Name calling, repeating the propaganda fed to the people daily via the puppets of the so called free press does nothing except help people relieve some of their stress and anger that our government seems intent on keeping us in.

It's refreshing to hear someone call it like it really is. Why sugarcoat it? It's the God's truth and regardless of your politician party affiliation, deep down you know it's true.

Old 06-26-2021, 06:15 AM

62,958 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Why are you asking people in this thread? Do your own homework and look it up yourself.
I guess these fools think that if a illegal has't committed murder or rape in one day then it's ok for them to be here? What about felony ID theft and/or tax evasion? I guess those crimes are ok just as long as they didn't murder or rape someone? What about that young woman who was murdered in San Francisco by an illegal alien awhile back? I guess if it doesn't occur on a daily basis (which we have no way of knowing for sure) that was ok? The way the media operates today they are unlikely to report the
immigration status of a criminal because it isn't PC these days.

https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-j...aries-shouldnt

Old 06-26-2021, 06:21 AM

5,047 posts, read 6,348,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
What about felony ID theft and/or tax evasion? I guess those crimes are ok just as long as they didn't murder or rape someone? [/url]
I suspect we'll find out soon if tax evasion by, say, underestimating property value to lower tax, is a significant crime. Crossing my fingers it's a felony.

Old 06-26-2021, 06:22 AM

62,958 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
this sounds an awful lot like a typical Trump incoherent ramble.
And your post sounds like the typical liberal in denial of the truth and still suffering from TDS.

Old 06-26-2021, 06:29 AM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times
All I heard was a lot of talking and here were are 5 months into the presidency and we still have a border crisis and the VP is just throwing out buzz words.

You'd have to have a pretty small soul to be outraged over "the children" and now give a pass because well....politics.

Old 06-26-2021, 06:33 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
No, I don't. But I gather you are devoted every day to listening to Alex Jones and his guests, while actually taking them seriously, rather than a joke.
Sorry to disappoint you - But, I've never listen to this person, ever!

Old 06-26-2021, 06:47 AM

2,445 posts, read 1,068,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
MAGAs only like butt kissers when it's Trump's butt that's kissed.
At least Trump does something, isn’t all take and creepy whispers
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies