Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2021, 03:14 PM

10,086 posts, read 7,761,924 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHyping View Post
Never thought I would live to see politicans and a President use name-calling and demonize half ones own Party with such antics that then some feel acting as this is a Real Man as a Male myself.

I respect Political differences and as a Moderate voted for many Republicans. Just had little respect for DISPRPECTFUL Tweets and name-calling all in the name of our First Amendment Rights.

How Christians get duped to accept it I do not know....
Wow you sound like fun at parties. Uncle Joe and Kamallllaaa are horrible. I have no respect at all. Anyone trying to destroy the country deserves no respect. I care about the country but these two are idiots. How they are acting is Un-American. They deserve all the downvotes on their social media. They have to buy upvotes so they aren't embarrassed. Again, they are idiots.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2021, 03:14 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,544,409 times
Lying dog-faced pony soldier?

Old 06-25-2021, 03:17 PM

1,812 posts, read 2,223,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
It was a cringe worthy Photo Op, nothing more …. As usual, she was met by Protestors.

Kamala snaps at reporter, blames Trump, faces down protesters and is slammed for landing 800 miles AWAY from the real crisis during her first trip to the border as VP - 93 days after she was named immigration 'czar'- UK Daily Mail

Everyone knows at this point that this last minute Pitt Stop on Kamala’s trip to California was planned just this Wednesday. She doesn’t a total of 4 hours on the ground in El Paso, which is barely in Texas - good 700-800 miles from the Texas order crisis. She toured a processing center …. Empty of course. The processing center at the Juarez/El Paso border is where you get in line to show your passport if you are crossing from Mexico into the USA or where you show your Green Card to work in El Paso & live in Juarez.

It is NOT where the illegal aliens are taken when they ate caught. Nobody swims the River at El Paso.
I was through there twice in April - a few miles West of Urban El Paso, you are in New Mexico.

You can see from the picture that the Border Patrol El Paso Sector includes ALL of New Mexico and the only part of Texas is the City of El Paso. 113,824 for all of New Mexico and Urbsn Center El Paso. The number represents New Mexico.

As usual, it is the Foreign Press that actually does some Reporting and not just Cheer Leading the Leftists
That graph does show that Trump's border wall was an expensive and worthless con.

Old 06-25-2021, 03:22 PM

574 posts, read 299,207 times
I thought I smelled a stench in the air all the way up here north of Dallas. Nice to see that President Trump is still running circles in her feeble little brain! Where was the demented whisperer? Can't have the laughing hyena without walter b1den. Of course she won't go where the press can show the real crisis where kids are being tossed over the wall and left to swim on their own in the river. These 2 idiots own this crisis and all of the deaths with it. Got a jacka$$ and a dumba$$ in D.C. now. Both interchangeable.

Old 06-25-2021, 03:32 PM

14,226 posts, read 4,590,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Sorry Kamala triggers you much.

Righties have whining and begging for Kamala or Joe to visit the border for weeks now. Righties got the border visit they wanted and they still moan about it. Jeez.
As someone who is physically down at the border right at this moment dealing with this crisis mess, I can guarantee you El Paso is not the right place. It’s like going to McDonald to ask for hot dog. I guess El Paso has some good bakery shops for Kamala?

Try Yuma in Arizona or Laredo/Rio Grande/Roma in Texas

Old 06-25-2021, 03:37 PM

5,047 posts, read 6,346,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
lol. So I take it you didn't like Puppet Whisperer or Sippy Cup Biden? Come on, lighten up. Why y'all so doom and gloom and serious and no fun? Throw out a good name for Uncle Joe. Whatcha got?
I don't know…Mr. President?

Old 06-25-2021, 03:52 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,544,409 times
Ice water spit take.

Old 06-25-2021, 04:07 PM

62,931 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swake View Post
That graph does show that Trump's border wall was an expensive and worthless con.
How so? 450 miles of good border walls were built under Trump and are 90% effective in deterring illegal entry. So how are they a worthless con? If not for Biden the 1,000 miles of needed good walls would have been completed.

Old 06-25-2021, 04:17 PM

8,615 posts, read 10,143,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Sorry Kamala triggers you much.

Righties have whining and begging for Kamala or Joe to visit the border for weeks now. Righties got the border visit they wanted and they still moan about it. Jeez.
Why weren't you whining about them not visiting the border too? Everyone should have been.

Old 06-25-2021, 04:25 PM

57,260 posts, read 26,192,233 times
So now she finally went to the border and it's not enough, wrong location. She should have gone on one of those cruises on the border patrol boats with the 60 caliber machine guns, very impressive photo op. She probably could have gone to a worse area, would that tell us something we don't already know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies