Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2021, 08:14 PM

45,585 posts, read 27,209,359 times

Advertisements

White House: FACT SHEET: National Strategy for Countering Domestic Terrorism

Under Federal law, “domestic terrorism” is defined as “activities that involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; appear to be intended to intimidate or coerce a civilian population, to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion, or to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.”

Let me interpret... domestic terrorism is anything they want it to be. According to this, Antifa is basically in the domestic terrorism business.

Don't miss this one...

the two most lethal elements of today’s domestic terrorism threat are (1) racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists who advocate for the superiority of the white race and (2) anti-government or anti-authority violent extremists, such as militia violent extremists.

Another bombshell here...

The U.S. Government will enhance domestic terrorism analysis and improve information sharing throughout law enforcement at the federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial levels, and, where appropriate, private sector partners.

The Department of Defense (DOD) is incorporating training for servicemembers separating or retiring from the military on potential targeting of those with military training by violent extremist actors.

Every component of the government has a role to play in rooting out racism and bigotry and advancing equity for all Americans. The U.S. Government, in close partnership with civil society, will address the long-term contributors that are responsible for much of today’s domestic terrorism. This includes reducing and protecting Americans from racial, ethnic, and religious hatred, and stemming the flow of firearms to individuals intending to commit acts of domestic terrorism.

Obviously the underlined is contradictory... they can't call out a specific race and then claim they are rooting out racism. They are contributing to it at the federal level.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2021, 08:21 PM

26,512 posts, read 15,088,692 times
MLK use to say equality and to judge people not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

The left's push for equity means that they themselves have to push for racist policies.

Old 06-27-2021, 08:29 PM

27,658 posts, read 16,147,064 times
What dimension are these lunatics living in? Is anybody buying this garbage? Scary considering what their end game may be.

Old 06-27-2021, 08:29 PM

White men are their biggest threat. Not because they are racists... but because they are more often than not competent, at least middle class wealthy, and bear arms. At least the ones who haven't sold themselves out to China and Russia, or have not been emasculated, or have been drugged out on Chinese fentanyl.

They must be minimized and marginalized.

I'm not white, but I am being purely objective.

Last edited by DRob4JC; 06-27-2021 at 08:34 PM.. Reason: added drugs

Old 06-27-2021, 08:31 PM

27,658 posts, read 16,147,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
White men are their biggest threat. Not because they are racists... but because they are more often than not competent, at least middle class wealthy, and bear arms. At least the ones who haven't sold themselves out to China and Russia, or have not been emasculated.

They must be minimized and marginalized.

I'm not white, but I am being purely objective.
I agree, thats who stands in their way. The villified.

Old 06-27-2021, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukewarmLarry View Post
White men are not a threat. Just ultranationalist types.

What threat am I talking about? Threat to what?

Old 06-27-2021, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Younsaid white men are their biggest threat.
I'm asking - do you know to what threat I am referring?

Old 06-27-2021, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12-stringer View Post
Odd you would say that right after they defined specifically what domestic terrorism is, i.e. acts dangerous to others that are intended to intimidate or coerce, especially when trying to influence governmental policy, etc. The Jan 6 rioters fit right in to those last few descriptions.

Seems to be a factual statement to me.
If trespassing is considered dangerous - then sure.

And be patient about what comes out about Jan 6th. It's not about the narrative painted by the propaganda press.

Antifa does many times worse on a regular basis than what took place at the Capitol.

Quote:
I went back and checked.... They didn't "call out a specific race." They basically said, "Let's all not be racists, OK?" You for or against that?
They mentioned white supremacy. Did you miss that?

Old 06-27-2021, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Younsaid white men are their biggest threat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I'm asking - do you know to what threat I am referring?
Would you consider this a threat? This is from a school board meeting. He is commenting about portions of a video that were removed from a prior meeting involving public comment by citizens opposed to critical race theory.

Old 06-27-2021, 09:04 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,638,146 times
Quote:
Odd you would say that right after they defined specifically what domestic terrorism is, i.e. acts dangerous to others that are intended to intimidate or coerce, especially when trying to influence governmental policy, etc. The Jan 6 rioters fit right in to those last few descriptions.

Seems to be a factual statement to me.

That wasn't a bombshell -- it was boring. Training?

I went back and checked.... They didn't "call out a specific race." They basically said, "Let's all not be racists, OK?" You for or against that?

They did callout a specific race. They said the biggest number one threat is by those "who advocate for the superiority of the WHITE race." However there are a LOT of violent extremists who advocate for the superiority of the Black race as well. Asian too. There are also American Indian groups out there that are hyper violent. The latter types tend to stay on or in very close proximity to the rez however.

But this plan outline does indeed single out very specifically White only bad actors. This despite the fact that the deadliest domesic terrorist attacks ove the most recent years were by Islamowackos. No mention of them at all. Odd that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies