Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2021, 03:13 PM

3,406 posts, read 3,450,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
the democratic purge was in the 60s..history will record the republican party as populists

as they are purging "rino" conservatives

as a lifelong liberal "we" all don't think alike and i do believe biden was given the door prize for a life in politics..we have wacky leftist who will never

get important legislation passed i beileve the tax cuts starting from the 80s created a huge gap in wealth i believe many of the "race" issues could be solved with better living standards but all the increases in wealth went upwards and very little trickled down
RINO are not conservatives and if you think the Democratic party purged racists in the 60’s you are misled. If anything the RINOs are trying to purge conservatives from the Republican party.

The Democratic party leader - president has a history of racism. The party is still full of racists.

Why do you defend the party of racism? Do you believe in those decisions they make?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2021, 03:35 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,600,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
RINO are not conservatives and if you think the Democratic party purged racists in the 60’s you are misled. If anything the RINOs are trying to purge conservatives from the Republican party.

The Democratic party leader - president has a history of racism. The party is still full of racists.

Why do you defend the party of racism? Do you believe in those decisions they make?

its my impression that the republican party has been in my life time the party of the business class,

except Clinton who was republican lite, but this is not either or good/bad, plenty of democrats have joined in the new push for "globalization"

everybody cries about the huge debt we have and that's from tax cuts...i wouldn't doubt Joe Biden was racists i think of him as a dottering old fool...

the democratic party is way more than one man...

i grew up in an all white community no blacks till high school..as an adult i had a severe drinking problem and it was a black Vietnam vet who became my mentor...when he started mentoring he said he hated all white people for sending him to Vietnam..we became best of friends for twenty years

i am not afraid of much anymore except maybe ignorance and arrogance

i believe the democrats are the lesser evil

Old 06-29-2021, 05:06 PM

3,406 posts, read 3,450,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
its my impression that the republican party has been in my life time the party of the business class,

except Clinton who was republican lite, but this is not either or good/bad, plenty of democrats have joined in the new push for "globalization"

everybody cries about the huge debt we have and that's from tax cuts...i wouldn't doubt Joe Biden was racists i think of him as a dottering old fool...

the democratic party is way more than one man...

i grew up in an all white community no blacks till high school..as an adult i had a severe drinking problem and it was a black Vietnam vet who became my mentor...when he started mentoring he said he hated all white people for sending him to Vietnam..we became best of friends for twenty years

i am not afraid of much anymore except maybe ignorance and arrogance

i believe the democrats are the lesser evil
Where we disagree is i think both parties are evil. Theres little difference between a globalist Republican and a globalist democrat. The Republican wants wars so do the democrats just that also want to buy our friendship at the same time.

Give me a nationalist from either side over all the candidates we have been stuck with from the main 2 parties. The last 3 main nationalists.

Trump, perot, reagan… and perot was a 3rd party candidate.. so trump and reagan who were both not wanted by their party and won inspite of their party.

The rest have lead us down a very bad path.

A lesser evil is like being asked do you rather be killed by knife or stone?

Old 06-29-2021, 05:18 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Water View Post
The democrat party was founded for the purpose of preserving slavery, then jim crow. The KKK is its militant arm (at least ONE of them).
Only the Democrats wrote the support and continuation of slavery into their party's official Democratic Party platform, and they did this twice.

Even today, the Democratic Party is using the power of government institutions and writing legislation to push racial discrimination. The only political party pushing the notion that a particular race engages in "systemic racism" and "racial superiority" is the Democratic Party.

Old 06-29-2021, 05:28 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
Where we disagree is i think both parties are evil. Theres little difference between a globalist Republican and a globalist democrat. The Republican wants wars so do the democrats just that also want to buy our friendship at the same time.
Typical moral relativism, white washing the sins of Democrats to pretend their faults are equal to Republicans. Who was talking about globalism? The Democratic leadership are a bunch of neo-Marxists, spreading their poisonous race baiting and slandering half of the nation in an attempt to spread hate and divisiveness. Geez, the dems truly are the enemy of this republic.

Old 06-29-2021, 07:57 PM

1,927 posts, read 1,901,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
all republicans aren’t racist

but all racist are republican.. lol

Plenty of anti-white racists within the Democratic Party.

Old 06-30-2021, 07:08 AM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
It’s a deconstruction of a Prager video. You didn’t watch more than 30 seconds.

This is why it’s so hard to discuss anything because if it’s longer than 30 seconds that’s just way too much to ask for the survival of the country.
I watched it, from start to finish. Knowing Better has also deconstructed another PragerU video about school choice.

Old 06-30-2021, 07:16 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,651,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinema Cat View Post
Plenty of anti-white racists within the Democratic Party.
that isn’t an actual thing but okay.. whatever you need to tell yourself to get thru the day.

Old 06-30-2021, 07:18 AM

1,018 posts, read 511,566 times
Quote:
all republicans aren’t racist

but all racist are republican.. lol
I don't know. Every person I know who has pulled race card has been a minority and a Democrat. "It's not cause I'm black is it?" Used to get said to me a lot when I worked in retail and would card for alcohol. Made me have a disdain for black customers.

Old 06-30-2021, 07:19 AM

1,018 posts, read 511,566 times
Quote:
that isn’t an actual thing but okay.. whatever you need to tell yourself to get thru the day.
Obama, Harris, AOC, Sharpton are all pretty anti-White.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies