Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2021, 12:45 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,295,922 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
25 states and 74 million voters and came 0.2% in the E.C. for pulling another upset with the kitchen sink thrown at them . yeah, I'm sure those Americans are part of the elite class of Hollyweird, Sillicon valley and Wall Street. Thanks for the laugh about not being "average Americans". I hope the DNC is paying you something. I hate for you to shovel b.s. for free, you do it so well.
You are the fringe.

Embrace it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2021, 12:45 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
This is not sports. Sorry is viewing power and different variables as a basketball game. LOL.

Reagan is a loser, he lost a GOP primary in 1976. Biden lost 2 Democrat primaries by landslides that he quit twice in disgrace. Kamala Harris a loser, she lost the primary badly in 2020. Bernie Sanders a 2 time loser. Elizabeth Warren loser. Jesse Jackson loser, Al Sharpton Loser, Al Gore loser, Joe Libierman loser, Ralph Nader loser many times, Bill Bradley loser. Howard Dean loser, Wesley Clark loser,

HW Bush was a loser he lost the 1992 election and 1980 GOP primary. Bill Clinton a loser, he lost the governorship in Arkansas. Stacy Abrams a loser. Cuomo Sr. the famous governor of New York, a loser. He lost 1994 governorship.

Jeb Bush is a loser. He lost 1994 Florida governorship and lost the 2016 GOP primary by a landslide. He quit like Biden did twice. Ford a loser he lost 1976. Carter a loser, he lost 1980. Mondale loser, Dukakis loser,Dole loser, McCain loser, Kerry loser, Romney loser, Nancy Pelosi loser. John Edwards loser, Hillary Clinton loser Twice. Nixon loser, Goldwater loser, Hubert Humphrey & George McGovern losers.

Ted Roosevelt was a loser. Thomas Jefferson was a loser, John Adams was a loser. Ross Perot a 2 time loser. Jerry Brown is a loser. Gary Hart is a loser. Ann Richards was a loser. The list is long.

I guess Trump is in good company and in a good spot for 2024 but thanks for the dumb jock concept.
So Trump is a lot better loser than the above losers and when restored as president should be made president for the rest of his life after what he has had to go through?

Old 06-29-2021, 12:47 PM

Quote:
because the popular vote is b.s. and we only base elections by E.C. Democrats over flooded California with illegal immigration that they win that state by millions of votes.

But the fact is Biden and Harris lost 3 national elections by wide margins and you democrats still nominated them. Don't you love rematches when you are spotted 2 td's and a fg and you still manage to go to O.T. and barely win by 1 point? that's like giving a gold medal to a special need athlete and bragging about it. LMAO!

talking about hiding, wasn't your boy Corn Pops in Chief Biden hiding in the basement all last year promoting the economy to be shut down and raised unemployment above 15%, yeah that is a winning message you democrats could all jump on the bandwagon.

Biden" I have no message to win, I suck! please shut down the economy for a whole year while I hide in the basement with my crackhead son while people are out of work, that's my ticket to the WH" LOL

That's like in football saying take out Brady, the O LINE your starting R.B. and spot us 2 td's and a fg and you had to go to O.T. to win by 1 point. Classic.
Illegals don’t vote in California. Their native-born children do.

Their votes are just as legitimate as your own.

The winner of the national popular vote has won the Presidency in 90% of the POTUS elections over the past 200 years. I would call that significant.

Old 06-29-2021, 12:49 PM

13,460 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
You are the fringe.

Embrace it.

I hope you get paid to shovel b.s. by the D.N.C., I hate to see you do it for free. Get paid.

Old 06-29-2021, 12:51 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger Slams Trump’s ‘Rally Of A Loser President’

Kinzinger represents the district next to mine in Illinois. He exhibits the old fashioned midwest common sense Republicans used to be noted for around here. He is just about the only Republican left I can truly respect.

Old 06-29-2021, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Popular vote doesn’t decide elections especially when 1 state flooded it with millions of illegals to make it a deep blue state. Trump split with Biden 25 states and lost the EC by less than 0.5%. They had to throw the kitchen sink at Trump from The Russian hoax, impeachment and closed down the economy in an election year that raised unemployment from 3.5% ( a sure win) to over 15% to barely beat him. It’s like spotting 2 TD’s to a football team to barely beat you by 1 point.

Corona barely defeated Trump. No President could win re-election with unemployment above 8% and above 15% is unheard of and Trump almost pull another upset.
Illegals cannot vote in federal and many state elections. Georgia has filed charges against a few of them for voting.

Only part of the economy was closed down in my state and it lasted only 6 weeks.

Trump lost the EC my a lot more than 0.5%.

Old 06-29-2021, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Illegals don’t vote in California.

The votes there are just as legitimate as your own.

The winner of the national popular vote has won the Presidency in 90% of the POTUS elections over the past 200 years. I would call that significant.
Illegals shouldn't do a lot of things in this country and they do. Who is going to bust them, the Democrats running the sanctuary cities in California? Thanks for the laugh.

Popular vote is insignificant. Gore lost in 2000, Hillary lost in 2016 and Biden barely won by less than 0.3% of the E.C. and he was spotted 2 td's and a FG that all he had to do his hide in the basement and still he barely won by 0.3% regardless of California and your popular vote.

Old 06-29-2021, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Illegals cannot vote in federal and many state elections. Georgia has filed charges against a few of them for voting.

Only part of the economy was closed down in my state and it lasted only 6 weeks.

Trump lost the EC my a lot more than 0.5%.
Illegals can't do a lot of things in this country and they do. Who is going to stop them, the Democrats running the sanctuary cities?

Unemployment was over 15% during the whole year in 2020, you had to close down a lot of things in the economy to go from 3.5% unemployment (sure win) to over 15%.

But lets try it with Biden. Let's close the economy in 2024 and raise unemployment by over 15% and see if Biden can win 25 states. Can he do it?

Old 06-29-2021, 12:59 PM

Quote:
That's why this is funny. The same people that voted for Biden and Kamala are lecturing others about honor and courage and calling Trump a loser for losing 1 election (by a hair) when Biden and Kamala lost elections by wide margins that they all quit in disgrace the races.

You can't make this up. These people are lecturing others here.
But Trump didn't lose the 2020 election by a hair.

Old 06-29-2021, 01:00 PM

Quote:
I hope you get paid to shovel b.s. by the D.N.C., I hate to see you do it for free. Get paid.
You’re repeating yourself.

Repetition does not equate to accuracy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies