Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2021, 10:46 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,544,409 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
I assume that the beauty pageant world, already on the skids, has fallen and can't get up. Good riddance.

Actually agree with you, for once. It's a skanky industry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2021, 10:51 AM

8,231 posts, read 3,488,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Yeah but "she" got it cut off.
Are you sure about that?

Old 06-29-2021, 10:53 AM

50,269 posts, read 47,023,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
So what's the GOP's solution? More laws to control who can and can't compete in beauty pageants?
No way. The lefters are heading 500 mph into the wall like a crash test dummy. Let it happen. Ruin pageants, sports, schools. Not much left to burn.

Old 06-29-2021, 10:53 AM

2,356 posts, read 1,151,653 times
Commentary leaked from the judges' panel: "Well, she's not as pretty as the others, but she's the best hung of the bunch."

Old 06-29-2021, 10:55 AM

8,231 posts, read 3,488,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Uh, I wouldn't be so sure that they won't actually crown him. There is no limit to woke insanity.
Right. He could become the first male woman to ever represent Miss America.

Old 06-29-2021, 11:11 AM

29,470 posts, read 14,639,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
She's real pretty, but how exciting and tempting does she look between the legs? Whatever, I wouldn't mind dating her/him so I could be see in public with her/him. After all, since I'm quite a homely male, I don't attract real females myself.
So you'd like to date a dude, albeit a pretty one...Like it was said in the old Seinfeld episode..."not that there is anything wrong with that"...

Myself personally, if I ever decided to jump the fence and go after a pretty dude, it would probably be Chris Pine or Ryan Reynolds.

Old 06-29-2021, 11:37 AM

18,725 posts, read 7,604,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Yeah but "she" got it cut off.
If so, then he's still a man. Just one that has undergone voluntary genital mutilation, and probably picked up a drug habit (hormones).

Not even close to being a woman. No matter how he feels and how much he wants to be one.

Old 06-29-2021, 11:49 AM

9,512 posts, read 6,099,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
Actually, I don't think that would be a bad idea. The Miss Transgender America pageant could be held in June in connection with Pride Month.

And I still don't understand why any formerly male athletes should be permitted to compete against women who were born female. That just does not make any sense to me at all -- and it is certainly not fair.
Makes me wonder where these guys are going to be in 30 years. Obviously they won't be mitigated by menopause like us real women but they will be balding, paunchy & well ... too old to cash in on the 'privileges' of being beautiful, healthy/stronger females.

I wonder if at that time they will simply trade in their "girl" card back in for the male privilege they benefited from as kids. Not everyone is a celebrity like Jenner & women are even more mitigated as they age. Probably won't be much to celebrate about them then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
If so, then he's still a man. Just one that has undergone voluntary genital mutilation, and probably picked up a drug habit (hormones).

Not even close to being a woman. No matter how he feels and how much he wants to be one.
Right. They were not born like me, they want to be like me & for them, it's a choice. There are f-m trans too, that have chosen to be like men but they will never win a male bodybuilding competition or take a basketball scholarship away from a male athlete.

They can't accept who they are but I'm supposed to accept them for who they aren't? Crazy.

Old 06-29-2021, 12:09 PM

574 posts, read 299,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
Disgusting.

Sorry if that is offensive to anyone, but that is what I think. It is simply impossible for me to believe that s/he is more beautiful and more intelligent and more talented than any of the other contestants for Miss Nevada.
Disgusting x 2 and I'm not sorry if it offends anyone. In fact I hope it offends plenty of you nut job lefties that support men (newsbreak HE'S A MAN) being able to compete in events and sports that were established for WOMEN. Get a clue. God made 2 genders - MAN & WOMAN. Just because your screwed up brain decides to change doesn't make you that gender.

Old 06-29-2021, 12:27 PM

36,519 posts, read 30,847,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Does this affect anyone on here & their daily life? No. The number of histrionic posts regarding this is pathetic. How can this cause such hand wringing to a certain segment on here?
Some people may be concerned about the future and the future of their daughters and granddaughters not just about what is affecting them personally in the immediate present.
Things like this set a precedent. It is molding the future of female competition. I personally despise beauty pageants but don't feel it is fair to biological females.
Sorry to transgenders who wish to compete in women's sports and other female competition but we don't personally get everything we want. Isn't it enough that one can transition, that the surgery and hormones are available and one can live their life as a different gender. Do they really find it necessary to compete in female competitions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies