Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2021, 05:21 PM

2,044 posts, read 856,525 times

Advertisements

Most of us don’t care what the lgbt community does, or thrives for, or creates the 1012th latest gender. We just don’t care anymore! Go for it! What we do care about and they’re getting tired of is it being shoved in our face 24/7. Like force feeding us this nonsense. It’s like what happened was you stopped getting reactions out of common Americans with these different movements and so you keep upping the ante. Making it more and more dramatic and in your face. Because it’s the reaction you seek. We don’t care anymore! Have it! Screw whatever with whatever y’all want, can you just shut up about it now already?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2021, 05:55 PM

6,387 posts, read 2,710,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
Most of us don’t care what the lgbt community does, or thrives for, or creates the 1012th latest gender. We just don’t care anymore! Go for it! What we do care about and they’re getting tired of is it being shoved in our face 24/7. Like force feeding us this nonsense. It’s like what happened was you stopped getting reactions out of common Americans with these different movements and so you keep upping the ante. Making it more and more dramatic and in your face. Because it’s the reaction you seek. We don’t care anymore! Have it! Screw whatever with whatever y’all want, can you just shut up about it now already?
You have described the basics of how people get addicted to drugs. People start off with small quantities of "gateway" drugs to get high. But as time goes on those drugs have less of an effect. So to get back to their original high they have to use a stronger drug. The one thing that hasn't happened yet in this comparison that in drug use this cycle continues to the point where they just "crash and burn".

Old 06-29-2021, 06:04 PM

1,300 posts, read 960,861 times
I saw the vid. see nothing wrong with it. An appropriate lgbtq pride month ad in my opinion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzBWMUW1juY

Old 06-29-2021, 08:59 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
Unfortunately, they are paid professional agitators. We are going to have to put up and deal with them in a lawful manner. Maybe someone can come up with something creative and effective.

Old 06-29-2021, 09:11 PM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Who cares. All the anti gay and anti trans stuff by the far right. Biden and the dems are destroying this country with one horrible thing after another and too many on the right are sidetracked with nonsense like this. Classic misdirection by the dems.

Old 06-29-2021, 09:26 PM

16,556 posts, read 10,630,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArchitect View Post
I saw the vid. see nothing wrong with it. An appropriate lgbtq pride month ad in my opinion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzBWMUW1juY
November 1st is All Saints Day. I will wait with bated breath to see how the NFL will showcase their inclusivity towards Catholics on that day. Or is it only the socially-approved demographic that gets recognized by them?

Old 06-29-2021, 09:31 PM

27,566 posts, read 28,665,617 times
I always thought there was something abnormal about the NFL.

I guess this just proves it.

Old 06-29-2021, 10:20 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Who cares. All the anti gay and anti trans stuff by the far right. Biden and the dems are destroying this country with one horrible thing after another and too many on the right are sidetracked with nonsense like this. Classic misdirection by the dems.
Don't you know it? Conservatives insist 8 long years of Obama/Biden destroyed America. And liberals said Trump was destroying America but it survived Trump. So, seriously, I'm not a gullible fool who for falls hook, line, and sinker for this ridiculous destruction baloney nonsense.

Old 06-30-2021, 05:26 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,592,213 times
Yawn. Football is woke.

Stop watching already if it bugs you.

I stopped because of it being whiny billionaires using monopolies employing whiny millionaires.

Old 06-30-2021, 05:32 AM

2,714 posts, read 2,215,475 times
I did not watch the NFL or any other sports at all last year due to their blm bs stand. I was hoping to this year, but it does not look like it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies