Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2021, 03:26 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,526,371 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
In the past two weeks, you have called me a racist and accused me of lying.

Sorry if I don’t jump to answer your posts.
No I haven’t. So what are conservative ideals? For the others that have asked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2021, 03:26 PM

41,877 posts, read 74,938,731 times
Quote:
]Considering the current administration refers to mothers as “birthing people” it won’t be long before Mother’s Day is cancelled.

Memorial Day might be done away with because soldiers oppressed marginalized groups and contributed to colonization or some such nonsense. We’ll see.

Old 06-29-2021, 03:33 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,039,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
No I haven’t. So what are conservative ideals? For the others that have asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile
Let’s say your posts are truthful,
you bought your kid a jeep & now you’re going to buy him a house? Seriously? Why are you coddling him? No way did my parents ever buy me a car, house, nor pay for my college education. That’s all in me. Perhaps your kid should work for those things himself, learn the value of a dollar. And you can thank republicans for all those problems he’s encountering.
Want me to post the one where you called me racist?

Old 06-29-2021, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Want me to post the one where you called me racist?
Sure. Because as you can see, I actually deleted that first part about posts being truthful. Don’t believe me, go ahead & look at it again in that thread. Posted 6/26 at 3:48 pm

#149 Add to thefragile's Reputation Report Post
Old 06-26-2021, 03:48 PM
thefragile

Edit Status

17,117 posts, read 8,086,080 times

Quote:
His taxes should increase to pay for other people’s medical and college?

Yep, forgot to mention buying a house. We’re considering using his college money to help him with a down payment on a starter house or condo in a couple of years. We’ll see.

See above.

Nope.
You bought your kid a jeep & now you’re going to buy him a house? Why are you coddling him? No way did my parents ever buy me a car, house, nor pay for my college education. That’s all on me. Perhaps your kid should work for those things himself, learn the value of a dollar. Just my opinion. And you can thank republicans for all those problems he’s encountering. They have made zero effort in improving things in this country.

Old 06-29-2021, 04:17 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,415,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
What’s wrong with making it plain to folks that football is for everyone? If you don’t like it you can stop watching the games.

Are you saying people need permission to like something?

Old 06-29-2021, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
There would only be little fanfare if he stayed in the closet where according to the GOP, is where gays belong. If he was open about his sexuality in any way, that would be too much for Republicans and would be a sign of the destruction of America.

Republicans simply lose their minds over the existence of anyone who isn't white, straight, and the right kind of Christian.

No, that's just what the progressive set believes. It seems to give them purpose in their lives, in a tilting at windmills kind of way.

Old 06-29-2021, 04:24 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,039,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Sure. Because as you can see, I actually deleted that first part about posts being truthful. Don’t believe me, go ahead & look at it again in that thread. Posted 6/26 at 3:48 pm
You deleted it too late.

Here’s the post where you accused me of racism, even though I never said anything at all like you claim, and when I asked you to quote me where I said this, you did not and could not. I never even mentioned black people.

Quote:
Sure you did. You said let everything be substandard in terms of hiring black people. You said that, I didn’t. Therefore, you don’t believe black people can do anything above subpar work. Your words, not mine.
So yeah, I’m not going to jump to answer any of your posts.

Old 06-29-2021, 04:27 PM

1,803 posts, read 927,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
What’s wrong with making it plain to folks that football is for everyone? If you don’t like it you can stop watching the games.
Exactly, simply put..... if it is too Gay for you and you want to believe Liberals that sure.... it is.

Just CANCEL it by not watching and paying for a extra Cable for NFL games. YOU'ALL were quickly ready to CANCEL Fox News when Donald Trump said to do just that... Many of you are ready to CANCEL And Not vote for those Donald Trump tells you they are RINOS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Are you saying people need permission to like something?
Some Conservatives who are staunch Trumpist DO NEED or Desire Donald Trump's guidance of who to vote for and whom to CANCEL.

Old 06-29-2021, 04:31 PM

NFL be like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dAN...JoachimOseberg

Old 06-29-2021, 04:44 PM

Quote:
You deleted it too late.

Here’s the post where you accused me of racism, even though I never said anything at all like you claim, and when I asked you to quote me where I said this, you did not and could not. I never even mentioned black people.

So yeah, I’m not going to jump to answer any of your posts.
Shrug, I didn’t call you a racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies