Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2021, 09:32 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,425,885 times

Advertisements

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/05/w...s-murders.html

The son was a film director in Tehran. He had invited his elderly parents to the city. Then the parents killed him.

"The victims were drugged, suffocated, stabbed and then dismembered, the authorities say."

They agreed to the murders together and have shown no remorse: “I have no guilty conscience for any of the murders,” Mr. Khorramdin said in a television interview from detention. “I killed people who were very morally corrupt.”
Ms. Mousavi appeared no more contrite.
“We decided together, the two of us,” she said in a television interview shortly after she was arrested. “My husband suggested it and I agreed. I have a great relationship with my husband. He doesn’t beat me or curse at me.”

The reason they gave is so forth:

“The parents said they had killed their children because they disapproved of their lifestyles. They accused their son of being physically aggressive, and said he was freeloading off them and having sex with girlfriends.”

People are very upset about this event in Iran.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2021, 09:45 AM

25,840 posts, read 16,515,156 times
I can think of more than a few in this country who deserved this treatment from their parents.

Old 07-05-2021, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmortReport View Post
I don't think any kid deserves this...
Maybe it was Allah’s will.

Abortion is cool in this country right? What’s the difference?

Old 07-05-2021, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Killing a kid that is conscious and aware vs aborting a fetus. Not the same thing.
Also for the record, I don't believe in Abortion after a certain development time. Unless it is to save the mother's life, or it's a rape.
Sure, justify whatever you want and change the rules that suit you. That’s the new America.

Personally, I believe abortion is far worse. You are killing that child when they are at their most vulnerable and need the love of their mother the most. A child who can run and walk at least has a chance of escaping a murdering parent.

Old 07-05-2021, 10:15 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,425,885 times
Quote:
I don't think any kid deserves this...
Many American parents don't like 'free-loaders'.

Old 07-05-2021, 11:48 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,917,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Many American parents don't like 'free-loaders'.
Doesn’t mean you kill them…..

Old 07-05-2021, 11:51 AM

4,023 posts, read 1,441,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Doesn’t mean you kill them…..
Likely the parents share some blame in the fact that their kids are freeloading. Not always but most often I would think. They did not teach and train them how to be productive adults. So while they are judging their kids, they should look at themselves.

Now I do believe that some kids are just born bad and no amount of good parenting can fix it. The kids in the article don’t appear to meet this criteria.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies